View Poll Results: Who will coach Yu-Na?

Voters
334. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mama

    99 29.64%
  • TAT

    8 2.40%
  • Arthurnian

    29 8.68%
  • Frank Carroll

    23 6.89%
  • Pam Gregory!!

    0 0%
  • Richard Callaghan

    7 2.10%
  • Morozov

    12 3.59%
  • YNK and Asada will coach each other

    68 20.36%
  • other

    88 26.35%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 276
  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    54
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    hmm

  2. #62
    drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    c'est genifique!
    Posts
    29,982
    vCash
    325
    Rep Power
    39317
    Quote Originally Posted by NMURA View Post
    No new coach, no turning pro, just another Michelle Kwan
    Well, she's already tried that method of non-decision making in regard to her coaching. Why not use it for her eligibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Didn't she allegedly try to poach somebody else's skater?
    Yep.

    PML, I'd love to see Robin with her best friend style of coaching try to work with Kim
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

  3. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    it's me~

  4. #64
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    42
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Yuna and Mao teaching eather other~ ? genius~~LOL

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    19
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    MK?

  6. #66
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Wow.. It is fun! Writer played with young girl. Put me in dirty game
    Last edited by aisurukoto; 08-26-2010 at 08:56 AM.

  7. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    11,193
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Mark my words, at the LA ice show, Yuna is going to announce that Michelle will be her new coach (in name of course). In practice she will practice alone, with a little help from Wilson and a LOT of help from her mum.

    And when Michelle leads Yuna to gold at Sochi, Scott Hamilton can say his famous "Michelle Kwan finally has her gold" statement.

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    1 mile from Ice Rink
    Posts
    2,978
    vCash
    550
    Rep Power
    2486
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Mark my words, at the LA ice show, Yuna is going to announce that Michelle will be her new coach (in name of course). In practice she will practice alone, with a little help from Wilson and a LOT of help from her mum.

    And when Michelle leads Yuna to gold at Sochi, Scott Hamilton can say his famous "Michelle Kwan finally has her gold" statement.
    Good to see you back in good humor.
    My selection is Mao. Yu-Na sometimes speaks in Japanese.

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,020
    vCash
    1561
    Rep Power
    4990
    Maybe instead Mao and Yu-na should form a female pairs team.

  10. #70

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    1 mile from Ice Rink
    Posts
    2,978
    vCash
    550
    Rep Power
    2486
    Quote Originally Posted by bek View Post
    Maybe instead Mao and Yu-na should form a female pairs team.


    Now it's the battle on who is lighter than whom.

  11. #71
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,125
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I'd love to see Robin with her best friend style of coaching try to work with Kim
    Especially with Mama around. Do zambonis do a good job of cleaning up blood or would they need to do something else?

  12. #72
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,125
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnersHigh View Post

    Now it's the battle on who is lighter than whom.
    How do you say "No way am I gonna try to lift your fat аss!" in Japanese and Korean?

  13. #73

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    1 mile from Ice Rink
    Posts
    2,978
    vCash
    550
    Rep Power
    2486
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafke View Post
    How do you say "No way am I gonna try to lift your fat аss!" in Japanese and Korean?
    In Japanese, In Korean


  14. #74
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    123
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    [QUOTE=bek;2855030]Maybe instead Mao and Yu-na should form a female pairs team.[/QUOTE


    LOL!
    We deserve to have some fun!


  15. #75
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    123
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnersHigh View Post
    hahahahaha!!

  16. #76
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    123
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Mark my words, at the LA ice show, Yuna is going to announce that Michelle will be her new coach (in name of course). In practice she will practice alone, with a little help from Wilson and a LOT of help from her mum.

    And when Michelle leads Yuna to gold at Sochi, Scott Hamilton can say his famous "Michelle Kwan finally has her gold" statement.
    Didn't someone posted that Wilson is her new coach ?

    confused...

  17. #77
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,125
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnersHigh View Post
    I put the machine in reverse and got these back

    Korean to English: No way I'm going to raise your fat аss!

    Japanese to English: I try to lift your fat аss my way!

  18. #78
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jersey of course!
    Posts
    997
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post

    PML, I'd love to see Robin with her best friend style of coaching try to work with Kim
    EEK! Although.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafke View Post
    I put the machine in reverse and got these back

    Korean to English: No way I'm going to raise your fat аss!

    Japanese to English: I try to lift your fat аss my way!
    Well it's obvious which one will be the bossy one and which one will be the passive-aggressive one. Who says your nationality doesn't dictate your personal trait?

  19. #79
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,667
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    She can go to China and get coached by Ming Zu Li. Of course, she will have to thank the Communist Party every time she wins a medal.

  20. #80
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,802
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Tiffany Chin.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •