Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

vCash
    The US Being Human starts Jan 17th (I think - check to confirm) on the SyFy Channel.
    Use Yah Blinkah!

vCash
    This year's Office Christmas special was fantastic. I always look forward to their Christmas episodes but I think this was one of their best (nothing beats season 1's Christmas special though).
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    WHOAH. Nikita was friggin' awesome tonight.
    ITA! Good mid-season finale with Alex "graduating" from cadet training. Her being on missions will open up the stories more. I didn't enjoy the interrogation scene because it stretched credibility with the recordings as you pointed out. But a great mid-season wrap-up nonetheless.

I do wonder if Michael has some suspicion about Alex. Whether he buys that Thom was really the mole. We'll see.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrAarghHrumph View Post
    The US Being Human starts Jan 17th (I think - check to confirm) on the SyFy Channel.
    As in ... a US remake of the British show? Hadn't even heard that was in the works. Well, there are always exceptions (The Office most notably), but most US remakes completely suck, so I'm not holding my breath. However the fact that it's a cable channel rather than network does give me some hope ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    As in ... a US remake of the British show? Hadn't even heard that was in the works. Well, there are always exceptions (The Office most notably), but most US remakes completely suck, so I'm not holding my breath. However the fact that it's a cable channel rather than network does give me some hope ...
    I'm also torn on this one. It could either suck or rock. I love the UK show, so I'll watch and hope.
    Use Yah Blinkah!

vCash
    SyFy has just cancelled Stargate: Universe. They'll air the last 10 episodes this spring.

D*mn it. That show had gotten really good in its second season.
    Use Yah Blinkah!

vCash
    Nope. The only thing right in it was that they were FINALLY letting someone in the stargate universe have sex. A bit step.
    But the storys were .... let's say bad allright ?
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I watched Stargate: Universe, but I wasn't a big fan like I was for Stargate:SG1 and Stargate:Atlantis. I didn't really care about a lot of the characters. I found myself wishing some of them would be killed off and replaced. But they were killing off the wrong characters. I think casting was the problem.

vCash
    Rats!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122