Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kimkom View Post
    My seats were the worst seats I've ever had at any show ever! First, I ordered 3 seats together, and there was an 8 foot aisle separating my seat and the other two. They also had two rows on the ice, and the second row wasn't raised, so we couldn't see anything. Pissed me off that I spent $100 on a ticket and all I saw was heads.

Oh, and Eric Radford is , and I have a girl crush on Violetta...that woman's abs are friggin' amazing!
    OMG you ended up in the 2nd row on the ice ?? I've been in that sittuation before at the Sudbury arena. You can barely see ANYTHING. That happened to me back when Skate The Nation came to Sudbury. They over sold the floor seats, so they had to add 2nd rows and I got stuck in the 2nd row. Was not impressed. Tried to complain to management, but they basically said, do you want to see the show ? So basically you wither go back and sit where your seat is, or you can leave and not see the show at all.

I ALMOST got stuck with Row B seat. I went to the box office the day the tickets went on sale, I was 1st in line, and would you believe she was giving me a 2nd row seat on the ice. Lucky I looked at the screen and saw 2 rows and asked her if there was 2 rows on the ice, and she said yes, I'm thinking to myself, well geesh tickets just went on sale, and you are giving me ROW B ? I told her I want to sit in the first row. So she finally clicked on 2 seats infront. It doesn't make sense, why would you fill up the 2nd row first, and not 1st row ?

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade1 View Post
    Tried to complain to management, but they basically said, do you want to see the show ? So basically you wither go back and sit where your seat is, or you can leave and not see the show at all.
    I was going to complain too, but not necessarily because I was in Row B (I figured it was a second row and chose the tickets thinking it would be raised a bit) but because I paid the same $100 as Row A, and probably had the worst seats in the whole arena. I think they should have been less expensive. GRRRR....

Maybe I'll ask them to give me two tickets to Alan Jackson's sold out show as compensation.

It was still a really fantastic show, though. I really wish it was being taped for television at some point so I could have the "Olympic Memories" program to keep forever!
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    Son of a... I had paragraphs typed and my firefox crashed.

ANYWAY... Newmarket was swell! Really enjoyed myself, but I'll defer the full reviews to those (like Teenes) who are better-versed in the technical stuff.

I took some photos, but spent more time just trying to enjoy the show. Had a cool vantage point from the first row in the stands on the end, which thankfully was raised up quite a bit from the on-ice seating (thank you to the local hockey team's website's photo album for helping me determine that in advance).

36 shots, mostly of Kurt:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sharily...7625519729719/

I must say, my favorite is the last one. That's Kurt's personality in a nutshell, right there.

vCash
    She speaks and I answer. My full combined review of the Owen Sound and Newmarket shows:

http://www.kurtfiles.com/reviews/coi...dnewmarket.php

I really loved this year's show. Though I could be biased as a Kurt fan, since there's a lot of great Kurt stuff... Casablanca!

As usual, photos to come.

vCash
    teenes thanks for the wonderful reviews.

vCash
    You're welcome, shopper, glad you like them =).

Still working on my Newmarket photos, but here's my album of (hundreds of) photos from Owen Sound: http://bit.ly/fb1EXf

vCash
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/janetli...7625662003034/

These are my photos from the Newmarket show.

vCash
    And here are mine from Newmarket (on the Kurt Files): http://bit.ly/gHoqF7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12