Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    I don't know if I should since you said I was old enough to be someone's father.
    But aren't they like 10 years old

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Sparrow View Post
    But aren't they like 10 years old

How to say this without sounding like a dirty old man - Do I think they are cute? Yes. Do I personally find them sexually attractive? No, I like a bit more man.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Kelly Rowland and Mel B on the Xtra Factor are predicting Wagner to go out tomorrow and enjoyed Cher and Mary the most

Prick Admin
    vCash
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadin View Post
    Kelly Rowland and Mel B on the Xtra Factor are predicting Wagner to go out tomorrow and enjoyed Cher and Mary the most
    I don't get iTV 2

Prick Admin
    vCash
    I don't get iTV 2
    I'll send it.

vCash
    Wow, great top 16. I haven't watch the previous seasons but I started catching up with this one on youtube a couple weeks ago. Seems like this season is one of the better ones. Do the judges always pick their songs or just this week?

LIVE SHOW WEEK ONE THOUGHTS

Top Group- Cher, Mary, One Direction, Treyc

Cher- I love everything she does. Sorry Ziggy, but I think she's fantastic. I hope she gets to re-do "Cooler than Me" with a full voice at some point- that had interesting potential. She seems to be an extremely controversial contestant but I hope people don't refuse to vote for her for whatever reason- she is loads of fun!

Mary- thank goodness for hair and makeup teams! Great song choice, great look. I thought she was just so-so based on the first audition, kinda boring. But she's looking to be a real factor now. Good for her.

One Direction- zomg yes! Sure they are a little rough around the edges and a couple of them have no rhythm, but this may be the cutest boy band to ever come along, very charming, and they sing well. Genius of Simon to put them together.

Treyc- I think she's phenomenal and it was a crime that Cheryl put Katie in over her in the first place. I hate most of the iconic U2 songs, but she is undeniably awesome. It will be a crime if she doesn't at least make top 5.

Second Group- Matt, Aiden, FYD, Rebecca

Matt- When Love Takes Over is such a hard song to sing, and I have to say he battled it wonderfully. I think he's better at choosing songs for himself, so I hope he gets to at some point. His audition rounds have all been wonderful. Super nice cute guy too.

Aiden- I'm not a big fan of his in general, but he was undeniably good this time. I think Mad World is one of those freebie songs like Proud Mary or Alone by Heart which will always make you look better as long as you can sing it in tune. I rather hated his audition and I think he is wildly overrated in general. I'd rather Tom Richards have gotten his spot to be honest. I will make peace with it though.

FYD- their performance of Beggin at Simon's house was flawless, loved it. This Billionnaire song was cute but hugely overplayed on the radio, and it's kind of nerdy. They did the best they could with it, definitely not bad. Love their dancing. I hope they make top 10 at least.

Rebecca- what the hell was that song choice, Cheryl? Seriously blah song, but she is wonderful and very charming. Her voice is so bleaty, it seems like she could go off the rails at any second. I'm just not sure what to make of her yet, but she's definitely got something.

MOVING ALONG- Nicolo, Wagner, Katie, Storm, Diva Fever, Belle Amie

Nicolo- it was fun. I can't be mad at him. His singing is kinda amateur but oh well.

Diva Fever- see Nicolo's Review. They always have tons of fun, I love that Simon is so supportive of them and their incredible gayness.

Storm- Simon's comments were right on the money. He has no chance just being himself. His hair needed a serious intervention so this is perfect. Love the song he did. Still think he's pretty much a douche but I can't fault him for this week.

Wagner- what he did this week was perfect. I think he's so bad that he went around the wheel to good again... I'd keep him another week. Fun fun fun.

Katie- another "Storm" situation. She's nothing without the look and the perfect song choices. She's going down in flames very soon, I can feel it. Gamu is 500 times more talented. But, well, she's OK. Not too bad this week.

Belle Amie- Airplanes, really Simon? Ugh. "Faith" was sublime at Judges House. This was just annoying and fell flat. I do like them and hope for better next week.

Dump-Worthy- Paije, John

I admit they are both pretty good singers, but they bore the crap out of me. Paije's vocal was very shaky and exasperating. John was more solid but also more blah. :/
    Last edited by haribobo; 10-10-2010 at 05:31 PM.

vCash
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

vCash
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

vCash
    I'm waiting for the hat to disappear

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    entire post
    I disagree with almost everything but hey, enjoy

vCash
    Ooooooooooh, I think I wouldn't mind seeing Usher live

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Ooooooooooh, I think I wouldn't mind seeing Usher live
    Seen him. He's very good.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Perez Hilton posted a video of Aiden's Mad World and I thought it was really quite awful. From what I heard, his voice is not very strong and I imagine he has very limited range and versatility with his voice. Perez Hilton said he "reinvented" the song or something and I think the only thing he did different from what I have heard before is adding a couple of runs on the end of a few lines. It was note for note what we usually hear. Perez Hilton tends to think very highly of himself so he often exaggerates when he likes (or dislikes) someone on these shows so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    So, how is Joe doing on the islands? He looks mighty fine

vCash
    Perez Hilton shouldn't be allowed to be mentioned in here

vCash
    Joe looks so much more confident on stage now. I completely missed what he's been up to over the last year, has he released an album?

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Perez Hilton shouldn't be allowed to be mentioned in here
    I know, I apologize, but he does bring a lot of attention about the X Factor to the US audiences who don't get to see it or hear about it any other way. Not everyone in the US posts on such cultured message boards as this!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I find it funny that the two (?) Americans in this thread are not very excited about Aiden while everybody else (who have seen his auditions, bootcamp, judges' house, Xtra Factor) are blown away by him.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Wagner.

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast