Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by floskate View Post
    You'd have Wagner anywhere else but bottom of the pile?????
    She also puts Aidan always at the bottom for some odd reason so She seems to have a personal problem with him

vCash
    Wagner is so bad, it's funny. I kind of liked Simon's comments about him

LOVED Paije, Matt and Rebecca, in that order. Paije was just so upbeat and it was such a great performance, so that while I appreciate that the other two had more difficult songs and used a greater range, I just had more fun with Paije!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Sparrow View Post
    She also puts Aidan always at the bottom for some odd reason so She seems to have a personal problem with him
    Haribobo is a he!

Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    Wagner is so bad, it's funny. I kind of liked Simon's comments about him
    How the hell is he still in the competition?

Old ladies' vote?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Haribobo is a he!
    Ah then he might just be jealous

vCash

How the hell is he still in the competition?

Old ladies' vote?
    The Brits love the underdog. How the hell is Ann Widdecombe still on Come Strictly Dancing otherwise?!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Listen, I fully admit that Wagner is horrible. But there is at least life in his performances and he sort of did ok at the end of the song. Mary, Aiden, and Katie were just depressing and lame tonight. If there were a stronger bottom half of contestants, Wagner would have been gone ages ago. But crappy boring people like John and Belle Amie combined with Louis giving him the perfect songs kept him around this long. And I think Wagner has hit a rut these past 2 weeks with poor songs and bad singing...he is still (barely) more enjoyable than Aiden and Katie. I think Aiden is the WORST. His singing hurts my ears. And it bothers me that others treat him like he's the second coming. I have yet to see one good peformance from him on the live shows (Ok- Mad World wasn't bad, but otherwise, yuck). His audition, bootcamp, and judges house performances were pretty good though. I just think he is very limited and weak in general.

Princess Glee (TM)
    vCash
    Men and I are like pianos - when they get upright, I feel grand!

vCash
    I find it funny that there isn't a huge amount of talk about Rebecca in this thread. I don't get the Simon lurve with her - the tone of the voice is great, yes, but her inconsistent/uncontrollable vibrato irks me that it comes across that she's a weak singer.

I agree with the mismanagement of Storm and that as soon as I saw his red hair I knew that he'd be one of the first people out. And I do agree that Simon only sees $$$ in One Direction and therefore neglected the others. Cheryl does the same with Treyc a little bit, IMO.

I like Aiden because his voice is different, but I agree with the judges that if he sings like this all the time, it's going to get tired soon. Adding a smile to his singing this week doesn't change the fact that his singing style is dark. I'm guessing that I'm holding onto the great performance he gave at Dannii's place with the hope that he'll sound like that again.

I'd be happy if any combination of Wagner, Katie, or Mary leave this week. Matt was absolutely brilliant; I just about melted when he started belting it out. I was so glad the judges gave him a standing ovation.

vCash
    Speaking vintage X-Factor, I am in love with Rhydian. Amazing voice, fantastic personality, very down-to-earth with no diva behaviour visible. And strikingly handsome in a very original way.

I am very angry with how Simon ditched him. The second album wasn't marketed at all and unsurprisingly bombed.

If only Cowell was willing to invest in him, I am share that he could have had success worldwide as a crossover artist that all the old ladies would want to adopt (or be shagged by).
    Yes, Rhydian was great! Unfortunately he got Danni as a mentor who disliked him from the first audition, and that really came across throughout the shows.

Wagner was terrible, even for his standards!

What they did with Storm was typical, he was the token alternative guy, so Louis gave him the X-Factor stamp and made him look completely OTT. I think he had a good voice, but overall I wasn't disappointed to see him go.

Rebecca and Matt saved last night's show, the rest was pretty mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by venja View Post
    I like Aiden because his voice is different, but I agree with the judges that if he sings like this all the time, it's going to get tired soon. Adding a smile to his singing this week doesn't change the fact that his singing style is dark. I'm guessing that I'm holding onto the great performance he gave at Dannii's place with the hope that he'll sound like that again.
    I don't think there's a problem with Aiden doing the same style every week. His version of Mad World was probably my favourite performance of the season in the live shows (next to Matt's Hit me baby one more time. On the one hand the judges talk about originality and then they go on about one-trick pony. Aiden's not going to be singing High School Musical type stuff (at least I hope not ), as much as Rebecca's not going to be showing up in some skimpy outfit doing Aguillera. And surely that's fine, no?

vCash
    Oh dear, Mary was horrific.

I couldn't be bothered wathing Paige, Katie or Wagner

But I kind of enjoyed everyone else. Matt's falsetto, is pretty .

One Direction we're really good.

I predict:
    Matt
    1Direction
    Rebecca
    Cher
    Aidan

With Paige, Katie, Wagner, Treyc and Mary next to go.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Mary was pretty bad last night, but Irish bloc will save her.

I liked Rebecca best, then guilty pleasure One Direction and Matt. Not particularly bothered about the rest.

I'd say one of Cheryl's is going this week.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Mary is an amazing singer and it would be an awful shame if she went because of one bad performance, which was largely Louis fault anyhow (great song choice for her ).

Rebecca was amazing. Not only did she sing a Dylan song, but she did it extremely well.

vCash
    Am back y'all!

Shane Ward

vCash
    HOLY SHIT HE'S HOOOOOOOOOT!
    Last edited by Jackie Sparrow; 11-07-2010 at 08:23 PM.

vCash
    Only one act leaving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Sparrow View Post
    Only one act leaving.
    And it ain't Wagner

vCash
    ROOOOOOOFL WAGNER!
    Anyway, if Katie doesn't go tonight, I don't know...

Prick Admin
    vCash
    For some reason the judges really love Katie, so I'm guessing she'll be staying no matter what.

Unless they go to DEADLOCK!
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    For some reason the judges really love Katie, so I'm guessing she'll be staying no matter what.

Unless they go to DEADLOCK!
    Danii doesn't like her. And it will be tough for Cheryl.

vCash
    Wheeeeee she messes up!

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast