Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

vCash
    I like Will Young better than Leona Lewis.

I've been catching up on last season. There were some good people, but wow, this current season is so much stronger IMO. Danyl *constantly* sang out of tune, Stacey was very weak most of the time, Lloyd was cute and actually really liked the tone of his voice, same with Olly. Joe is basically a good Christian singer, very vanilla voice. Jamie Archer, had some good moments but overall not that special. Lucie was good, probably went too early. Jedward, well they were fun as well....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    I like Will Young better than Leona Lewis.
    Why does that not surprise me

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Why do people dislike Will Young so much? I think his voice is amazing...to the point I remain as to why he didn't have any hits in the U.S.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Just like haribobo I've been catching up on season 6, and I am heartbroken with Rachel being voted out despite all the praise from the judges and mentors. I am okay with the final two, but after hearing Olly's two singles I think that he's the better star. His single and most recent video is amazing!

I'm not a fan of either Will Young or Leona Lewis - he isn't really known over the pond and she has a whiny style of singing IMO.

vCash
    Yuck Cher. She has always those big shows that distract from her non existing talent, the vocals are a zero challenge and the it's always the same style of set up/music.

Vacant
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Sparrow View Post
    Yuck Cher. She has always those big shows that distract from her non existing talent, the vocals are a zero challenge and the it's always the same style of set up/music.
    You've chacked skate canada pairs to watch Cher Lloyd? I honestly don't know which is worse!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by floskate View Post
    You've chacked skate canada pairs to watch Cher Lloyd? I honestly don't know which is worse!!!
    I've chacked ladies, pairs and I'll chack the rest of it cause I don't get a stream... I'm watching the whole show, not just Cher!

Anyway, TreyC' song choice was SHITE. I can understand she was in the bottom.

vCash
    Why do they keep inviting Bublé? What do I not get? What do I miss? He is so boring and overrated! And he's not even hot. You gotta at least tick one of a these boxes. And his ego is a thousand times bigger than his talent!

vCash
    Why do they keep inviting Bublé? What do I not get? What do I miss? He is so boring and overrated! And he's not even hot. You gotta at least tick one of a these boxes. And his ego is a thousand times bigger than his talent!
    Agree. He's horrible live on all the shows I've seen. He's got a few fun songs, but live, no thanks. He pops up way too often.

Also agree Cher's HUUUGE productions are ridiculous. I think she's got some talent, but these epic tornado and fireworks shows have to go. Just give her a nice song/rap and let her do her thing.

Same thing for Treyc- they need to calm it down. Her in a white dress singing Ave Maria with no background nothing would do wonders.

vCash
    Loved what they did with Thriller. He didn't quite pull it off though Still love him

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Don't know what the judges were listening to. Thought Matt was great and Cher was a poor copy of Cheryl.

Wagner.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    I'm glad that the show went up on the net quickly this week. From what I see a lot of the performance levels went down a notch.

I agree with Allezfred that Matt sounded great; I like this version better than Leona's. I hope that he makes it to the end.

I still don't get what people see in Paije, and Aiden is sounding the same song after song. As for Cher, I'm glad that she changed it up a little, but I'm not sure that it was the performance of the season so far.

One Direction takes five boys to sing one part? Where's the harmony? My little cousin keeps on pointing out that when this group is introduced, it sounds like "Wand Erection or One Erection" That name is going to be ruined for me, just as some on the board here said the name "Belle Amie" is similar to another name.

My bottom performers this week would be Paije, Belle Amie, and Wagner, and One Direction.

vCash
    What a crazy bunch of performances last night! Some great, some truly horrible, and a few in between. My rank-

1. Cher and Mary- NAILED IT! Mary is just so strong. This song worked so well on her. Cher was a real surprise. That was haunting. Brilliant choice by Cheryl to calm down the production this week and just have her sing, but still a cool, offbeat song. I really loved it.

3. One Direction- I really liked that more of them got to sing this week. Again, a nice break from the crash boom bang backing tracks. They did great, loved them.

4. Rebecca- Solid, very good. I preferred Siobhan from American Idol on this song.

5. Treyc- This song didn't do much for her, but it was fine. She can sing, just needs a good song to show her off. ITA with Simon's comments.

6. Matt, Belle Amie, Paije- decent but not great efforts from any of them. Simon was right that this was like a battle with the song. There were some terrible moments....shocked at myself for having the girls this high but they were fun and didn't totally stink up the joint this time. Paije was fine but didn't love it either.

9. Wagner, Katie, Aiden- OW, my ears. NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO.

Vacant
    vCash
    Cher was awful last night. Poor technique, breathing all over the place, barely there wobbly head voice, swooping to just about every note. Girl couldn't hit a note bang on if her life depended on it. Simon's lost the plot if he thinks that was the performance of the series. Nobody really stood out last night for me.

vCash
    Just caught up with last night's show, overall pretty

No idea what Simon saw in Cher's performance and Matt sounded out of tune for pretty much most of the song other than the end.

vCash
    Cher was awful last night. Poor technique, breathing all over the place, barely there wobbly head voice, swooping to just about every note. Girl couldn't hit a note bang on if her life depended on it. Simon's lost the plot if he thinks that was the performance of the series.
    I know!

Anyway, Rebecca really blew me away... the rest was alright!

vCash
    Cher was awful last night. Poor technique, breathing all over the place, barely there wobbly head voice, swooping to just about every note. Girl couldn't hit a note bang on if her life depended on it. Simon's lost the plot if he thinks that was the performance of the series. Nobody really stood out last night for me.
    I agree RE: technique, but there was something in it for me. Still, she'll disappear after the show as will they all....aside from the feckin boyband.

May Byrne's cheesy backing tracks are starting to annoy me.

I like Bell amie....a lot, wonder why???

Matt and the hat is boring to me

The vampire dude is worse

Rebecca for the win.

The other girl with the square jaw and awful dye job is blatantly a fame hungry, fake, try hard. WHich is a shame, because if she was in anyway genuine I'd like her a little.

The Paige guy is next to go, or Wagner/Trey-C and Bell Amie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poths View Post

The other girl with the square jaw and awful dye job is blatantly a fame hungry, fake, try hard. WHich is a shame, because if she was in anyway genuine I'd like her a little.
    I wish they did something about her ears

vCash
    Danii is sooooooo beautiful!

vCash
    Danii is sooooooo beautiful!
    Yep.

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast