Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    having a nice day
    vCash
    SBS awesome!!! Yes it deserves to be said again, whee!

Searching for Sergei Verbillo's lost stache
    vCash
    Looking fabulous. My fav part of the program is the ax. lasso lift--no catchfoot, Can't stand it when a lady capable of good position catches their foot- really does not do justice to their beautiful position imo.

Is it just me or does he remind some people, a teeny bit of Artur dimitriev? The bold presence, carriage, strength across the ice...can't help but see some comparisons here.

vCash
    great, I love her posture Good luck to them!

vCash
    I guess this was a spin and lift session? They were both good. They skated through the jumps which I want to see. Just two months til official comps.

vCash
    They're looking so good already.

It's gonna be awesome seeing an actual program from them.

vCash
    Thanks for the video

They looked really good
    Zorry my english, I´m a verrrrrry rude spaÑish

vCash
    The real test will be their sbs triples and throws.

vCash
    ooooooooh, those sbs spins!
    I hope the rest of the programme will be as spectacular as these tiny bits .

vCash
    I'm actully surprised by all the reactions, it's like some people didn't think they would be good together. We are talking about a girl who was 4th on the world in 2007 and a guy who was 4th on the world 5 months ago. At this level most top pairs should be able to switch partners and do pretty well. Pang and Szolkowy, Savchenko and Smirnov, Zhang and Davison...ect, it's really a matter of getting good music, costumes, choreography, difficulty and synchronicity as a team but the rest is pretty much there at this level.

It's hard to judge from the pieces so far but I like it. Esp the music, it fits them.

vCash
    They look FABULOUS. I'm getting goosebumps

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    But, considering how difficult synchonicity, especially on SBS spins, can be for pairs who have been together for 10-15 years, I think it makes it noteworthy that a new pair has such beauty with their timing on the element.
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    Ooo me likey. Looking very good. Thanks for posting.
    I didn't look at your post yet and after I looked at the video the exact words were "Ooooh me likey" as well!

I loves Volosozhar!!! And I hope that this team makes huge splashes ASAP because pairs for me is blech right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by venja View Post
    I didn't look at your post yet and after I looked at the video the exact words were "Ooooh me likey" as well!

I loves Volosozhar!!! And I hope that this team makes huge splashes ASAP because pairs for me is blech right now.
    Snap back at ya. Or great minds think alike.

I cannot wait to see this team compete. She finally has the partner she deserves and this will give S&S a run for their money.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    They look really great together. Those sbs spins were amazing for a new pair.
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

vCash
    Am I the only one reminded of Ludmilla Protopopov when I watch her skate? Her carriage and flow is gorgeous, and she can't hit a bad line. They are looking great and I think will be a huge force to contend with in the Pairs discipline.
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    They're quite beautiful together. I especially like that their work together seems to be stress-free so far. (I don't understand Russian, but, just from observing their body language in the second and third videos showing some interview footage, they look like they have the beginnings of a nice friendship. They seem very relaxed and peaceful.) Good start to the pairing. Very impressed with the SBS spins. Wouldn't be surprised at all to hear the Russian national anthem played during some pairs podium ceremonies in the not-too-distant future.

(Who was the female coach/official who kissed both of them at the end of the first video?)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    They look FABULOUS. I'm getting goosebumps
    Me too. It's one thing to anticipate that they might look great together, and another thing to see it. Such a beautiful pairing.
    I have been reading about them lots during the last two days, so I could not remember all the sources. But from what people close to them say, there is no problem with difficult jumps. So it's only throws that are still a question mark.
    I don't really care if they have creative programs this year, as long as they continue to gel as a pair.

cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Was that the SP or the FS? Carmina Burana suits them well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dinakt View Post
    Me too. It's one thing to anticipate that they might look great together, and another thing to see it. Such a beautiful pairing.
    I have been reading about them lots during the last two days, so I could not remember all the sources. But from what people close to them say, there is no problem with difficult jumps. So it's only throws that are still a question mark.
    I don't really care if they have creative programs this year, as long as they continue to gel as a pair.
    Are they having problems with throws or are there just no reports of their throws?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bek View Post
    Well hopefully we will get to see them at worlds because it may be easier said than done with the new qualification score issue.
    Can you please explain what the new rule is?

Thx

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast