Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by senorita View Post
    Plushy skated Tribute to Nijinski yesterday in Japan and there is no single video allowed
    Yana tweeted that she managed to film it and will put it on her twitter soon

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mmot View Post
    Yana tweeted that she managed to film it and will put it on her twitter soon
    Yay! That's his best program ever. Wish he had brought it back for Olys.

vCash
    Plush has always said Japan is his second home. But I didn't know that he's been staying for so long in Japan! (and Yana)

I saw some videos of Plush and Mao being together, chatting and skating together. They seem to be very good friends. They look like a real big brother and a little sister. Sooo cute!

vCash
    There is an interview with Ari Zakarian, Plushenko's agent, at http://www.absoluteskating.com/.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by angietang View Post
    There is an interview with Ari Zakarian, Plushenko's agent, at http://www.absoluteskating.com/.
    It's nice that he had very fair thing to say about Evan's Olympic performances.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    It's nice that he had very fair thing to say about Evan's Olympic performances.
    Agreed. Like "all the people who really didn't want Plush to repeat his success."

vCash
    mann... plushenko did revive the old catch foot spiral in Nijisnki in Japan, not the old glory of the program but
    http://www.twitvid.com/S67UE

vCash
    **double post**

vCash
    mann... plushenko did revive the old catch foot spiral in Nijisnki in Japan, not the old glory of the program but
    http://www.twitvid.com/S67UE

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    To me he is such a loser!!! PLease !!! To be a true champion is to be a gracious
    winner as well as a loser!! He is such a narcissist he fails to see there are people
    in this world who do not want to see him at the next OLys. I dont care if he did ten flips
    in a row and rode the zamboni on the ice!!! There have been greater athletics then him
    who at least accept the ageny of defeat with some dignity. Amen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kiskacat View Post
    To me he is such a loser!!! PLease !!! To be a true champion is to be a gracious
    winner as well as a loser!! He is such a narcissist he fails to see there are people
    in this world who do not want to see him at the next OLys. I dont care if he did ten flips
    in a row and rode the zamboni on the ice!!! There have been greater athletics then him
    There are a lot of people who don´t want to see other skaters either. What should we do, eliminate all the skaters that we dislike? Who is going to compete in Sochi, you?

vCash
    He is such a narcissist he fails to see there are people
    in this world who do not want to see him at the next OLys.
    not that it matters to answer this kind of sentence from an athletic perspective but actually he did say that thing exactly in the interview he gave about his elimination, so I guess he knows about you

vCash
    He is such a narcissist he fails to see there are people
    in this world who do not want to see him at the next OLys.
    Senorita is right,he said "...I'm not an ISU favorite and nobody really wants to see me at the international competitions too badly, because yes, I am uncomfortable, yes, I'm complicated, yes, sometimes I can skate well. Yes, many people don't really need that. Yes, we need new names. I understand it very well."

Plushy knows and respects your opinion, why can´t you respect his desire to skate in Sochi and other people´s desire to see him skating in the next Olys?

I used to live in Adam's curls, but he cut them - so now I'm homeless. =o(
    vCash
    Tho I agree with allot of the above, I don't think he's a loser. It *is* however very obviously that he is arrogant to the point he (and his people) is delusional.
    Russian figure skating star Yevgeny Plushenko has not ruled out competing at the Sochi Olympics despite being banned by the International Skating Union (ISU), his wife insisted on Tuesday.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...LEwhKzHanOxvLg
    He's been banned from ISU competition, afaik the Olympic Games *is* an ISU competition, and yet, according to wifey, whom of course is an expert in these matters, he's still preparing and training for it. Couldn't be bothered file an appeal within the 21 days, but expects them to just remove the ban. Contrary to what Scott Hamilton thinks, he's not *that* special...at all! lol
    He's a jumping machine, with no artistry what so ever. What you see on the ice is arrogance. Did you see those moves he did in front of the judges in Vancouver LP? I call them the *Borat voice* "King of de castle, King of de castle" moves. Well, the king has been dethroned....or did he abdicate the throne?...i forget which one... any way, he's gone. It's a gift from the skating gods! Personally, I still can't believe it! It will soon set in tho. For everyone. LOL

Oh, and Hello everykwan! I'm Lady Spartacus! And yes, I'm a Michelle and Gaga fan! Paws up, lil Monsters! ("")

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySpartacus View Post
    He's a jumping machine, with no artistry what so ever. What you see on the ice is arrogance. Did you see those moves he did in front of the judges in Vancouver LP? I call them the *Borat voice* "King of de castle, King of de castle" moves. Well, the king has been dethroned....or did he abdicate the throne?...i forget which one... any way, he's gone. It's a gift from the skating gods! Personally, I still can't believe it! It will soon set in tho. For everyone. LOL

Oh, and Hello everykwan! I'm Lady Spartacus! And yes, I'm a Michelle and Gaga fan! Paws up, lil Monsters! ("")
    Wow, what a powerful, impressive and intimidating opening speech made by a newcomer here! Why not try to write something new to describe the arrogant "loser" in Vancouver? Why repeat the same outdated lines over and over again as those plushenko-haters on FSU? We have got fed up with such monotonous bashing all day long. It is not at all funny but only serves as a standing joke for the wise.
    Last edited by angietang; 08-31-2010 at 07:38 PM.

vCash
    Tho I agree with allot of the above, I don't think he's a loser. It *is* however very obviously that he is arrogant to the point he (and his people) is delusional.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...LEwhKzHanOxvLg
    He's been banned from ISU competition, afaik the Olympic Games *is* an ISU competition, and yet, according to wifey, whom of course is an expert in these matters, he's still preparing and training for it. Couldn't be bothered file an appeal within the 21 days, but expects them to just remove the ban. Contrary to what Scott Hamilton thinks, he's not *that* special...at all! lol

And the most important he eats children and cute, fluffy animals too, ok???? Please, don't forget this aspect, it's essential!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciocio View Post
    And the most important he eats children and cute, fluffy animals too, ok???? Please, don't forget this aspect, it's essential!
    And he's responsible for global warming, too.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    And he's responsible for global warming, too.
    WORD!

vCash
    He's been banned from ISU competition, afaik the Olympic Games *is* an ISU competition, and yet, according to wifey, whom of course is an expert in these matters, he's still preparing and training for it. Couldn't be bothered file an appeal within the 21 days, but expects them to just remove the ban.
    well as far as I am concerned he can train for world fifa cup of 2014 if he wants as well , whats your problem, that he keeps training?? he is not banned, he is ineligible, now how about you read the ISU rules about reinstatement of eligibility, cause it seems even Mrs Plush knows the rules better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by ciocio View Post
    yes.. I saw he got one two kilos back after his summer in Japan.

vCash
    yes.. I saw he got one two kilos back after his summer in Japan.
    He twitted some time ago that he saw in Japan some cute dogs and he wanted to ADOPT a pair!!!!! Where are the dogs???? Someone should investigate this!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast