Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciocio View Post
    He twitted some time ago that he saw in Japan some cute dogs and he wanted to ADOPT a pair!!!!! Where are the dogs???? Someone should investigate this!
    He ate them, of course.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    poor dogs...they never saw it coming...

with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    If he can still skate and still has the desire, then why shouldn't he continue on training? So he gets a thrill from challenging himself technically . . . what harm is it doing to any of us if he continues skating? With every comment from his detractors, I come to respect Evgeny more and more. I will say I worry how long his health will keep up to maintain the constant pounding of training difficult elements as he is doing into his advanced age for figure skating, but he's a sane adult and it's his choice to do so. More power to him!
    Last edited by museksk8r; 08-31-2010 at 09:47 PM.

vCash
    I love plush, fully support him. Like I've said a millin times why not support the older skaters, it's exciting to see.

vCash
    If he came back and was able to beat the Arturs and Artems of the young Russian skaters well than that would be something. (I am assuming that they would have improved with age). This is all a big IF. I doubt that he could just say he wanted to compete and be named the Olympic team with no test of whatever his skills would be at 30+ years old in 2014.
    Last edited by caseyedwards; 08-31-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    I say sooo long spanky!!! and do not let the Oly door hit ya on the way out. Im sure
    Russia will offer in 4 years much better then him . and with a better attitude .
    love to all in Russia!!! lol

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    Maybe he will do a quad triple triple, Iron lodus and chop his head off, and there will be no worrys about trying to sue the ISU lol

vCash
    well he has done a quad triple triple already so just wait for the iron lotus now...
    I thought trolls were not growning during the raining season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Here is the video of him with J-fans. www.youtube.com/PlushenkoOfficial
    Just back from vacation and trying to catch up. This video is absolutely adorable. That is one HUGE Mickey Mouse! Can't blame him for keeping that one. LOL How many times did he say "thank you" anyway?? So cute. Thanks so much for the link.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kiskacat View Post
    Russia will offer in 4 years much better then him . and with a better attitude .
    love to all in Russia!!! lol
    Hope you're right!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1214 View Post
    Just back from vacation and trying to catch up. This video is absolutely adorable. That is one HUGE Mickey Mouse! Can't blame him for keeping that one. LOL How many times did he say "thank you" anyway?? So cute. Thanks so much for the link.

Hi,Sally1214.
    Did you know that Plush did a lot of shows in Japan this summer and he and Yana stayed here for a long time. I can't believe how they could survive in this abnormal heat that struck Japan this summer.

Here you can see the clip of the finale of The Ice.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/theiceCTV#p/u/2/KeRUpwXJww8
    Plush and Mao did a cool number together there and lol at the end Plush secretly kissed Mao's hair.

Here's another video of Plush's number of The Ice at Chukyou TV's official site.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/theiceCT...16/VuzstHaPyRk

cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Random other Plush news:
    Yesterday my mom was reading her Russian newspaper and there was a small article about Plush and that he got 3 tattoos.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123