Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    We've been talking as friends lately, and he actual apologized profusely for how he handled the whole situation of going back and telling her about our argument. He apparently blocked her on his IM after we broke up, because he was sick of her and her weird issues anyhow. He told me last night that as soon as we break up he gets the feeling that he wants to do all the things to make the relationship better, etc.

Very annoying to hear that afterward....that was our biggest issue though, and I basically told him this....that if we really cared as much as we thought,we would have worked past the stubbornness while in our relationship.

I think things get viewed from rose colored glasses when someone realizes they're alone, after a relationship. I'm working very hard to not do that this time. I don't think he is though. I still care about him, but I think if we ever do want to try being together again, we need a very long break from one another(like a year at least) to date other people and see if the qualities we appreciate in one another really are that unique, or if we're just caught up in the drama of it all.

Anyhow, just a little update.

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    Don't do it. I see a pattern here. He seems to desire you the most and is most willing to make an effort when he doesn't have you. Then you get back together and he's his old self. Guys like him don't change.

vCash
    Yeah I don't foresee him keeping this tune very long anyhow...he's just in the aftershocks of the break-up.

Thanks

vCash
    Lol I just had to post an update here...

He and the girl who texted...are now together. When I found out I had to

Guess it was meant to be

vCash
    Wow. well your instincts were right then.

vCash
    I just randomly saw this, and your original hunches in the first post were obviously completely correct. I would have broken up with him right there, and I'm neither jealous nor needy (I let my boyfriends do what they want as long as they are forthcoming.) But I've never tolerated someone who would make a mockery of my feelings or sit on the loyalty fence.

What an icky situation for you. Hope you are feeling better.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    Lol I just had to post an update here...

He and the girl who texted...are now together. When I found out I had to

Guess it was meant to be
    Eh, it happens. Soon after my first bf and I broke up, he took up with a girl who I suspected he had feelings for while with me.

She trampled on his heart not long after. But luckily he's found happiness and is married to someone else entirely, I'm very happy with my current bf, and hopefully the other girl has figured out her romantic hangups, so everything works out in the end.

vCash
    Yeah I'm fine, PUNKPRINCESS...we've been broken up for several months and I've moved on. Thanks

vCash
    She's a very needy type that likes attention from guys and goes after the unattainable(this is what my bf has told me).
    In retrospect...."needy" my *ss. BWAHAHAHAHA.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    At least you now know that you weren't crazy and that your instincts were right.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    In retrospect...."needy" my *ss. BWAHAHAHAHA.
    hahaha....indeed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12