There's one for men, ladies, and dance now, so I had to include one for pairs.
I had to leave B&S 1998 off my own list, because I don't remember it well and I couldn't find it on youtube to re-watch.
1) Sale/Pelletier 2002 - I know there probably won't be many who agree with me
2) Pang/Tong 2010 - Yeah, I think their LP was better than Shen and Zhao's but Shen and Zhao still deserved the win overall
3) Berezhnaya/Sikharulidze 2002
4) Totmianina/Marinin 2006 - Technically perfect, but emotionless
5) Kazakova/Dmitriev 1998 - Kind of the same thing as #4, and there were a few wobbles here and there, you would have had to pay close attention to notice them I think
6) Shen/Zhao 2010 - Big flaw was her coming down early from one of the lifts
7) Mishkutienok/Dmitriev 1994 - This was better than Gordeeva and Grinkov's, IMO. She has become heavy (for a pairs skater, not the average person) here though, that was really striking.
8) Brasseur/Eisler 1994 - Also better than Gordeeva and Grinkov's FS that night, IMO.
9) Shen/Zhao 2006
10) Gordeeva/Grinkov 1994 - good program, but some technical flaws that couldn't be overlooked
11) Woetzel/Steuer 1998 - The program that I liked the best, but it can't be denied that there were mistakes, I think it was the music that made me like it honestly
12) Bechke/Petrov 1992 - Yes, ahead of Mishkutienok and Dmitriev's
13) Savchenko/Szolkowy 2010
14) Shen/Zhao 2002
15) Zhangs 2006 - Technically very good to start with, except for the fall on the quad throw, but they REALLY waver near the end, slow down and start getting wobbly, plus it was artistically vapid
16) Mishkutienok/Dmitriev 1992 - IMO, this program was nice, but it had too many technical mistakes for an OGM-winning performance, totally the opposite of their '94 skate
17) Brasseur/Eisler 1992 - Too many mistakes for a OBM-winning performance, IMO, I think 1992 was just a weak year for pairs FPs at the Olympics