Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by inskate View Post
    Piano Concerto no.1 and no.3, to be more precise.

Link:
    http://nobunari.com/
    (The BBS section)
    Good morning. This is Nobunari!.
    How are you all?
    As always, thank you for your warm support!
    As you know, I had a tournament in Canada this summer. I accidentally injured my leg, though! It's not a big injury, but to prevent the aggravation, I withdrew from the tournament. I deeply apologize to the people who were looking forward to my program!

I recently completed my free skate!
    The song is Grieg's Piano Concerto No. 1 and No.3.
    I want to skate a good program soon.
    ~Nobunari
    Probably movements 1 and 3? I think Grieg has just one piano concerto, A minor. Good skating music.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy_Gumdrops View Post
    Nothing. I for one am looking forward to it. Who's the last dance team who used Don Quixote anyway?

It's overused music. That's probably what the complaint is about. But, the skaters took a bit of a break from it during the last quad, so I'm not as sick of it as I once was. I mean, the last programs to Don Quixote that I even remember are Hughes and Slutskaya.
    I think Nakano also used, in 2006? I don't remember really well, but I prety sure she used. I'm looking fowrd to see I/K using Dom Quixote, they are really good team, their choreo last year was amazing

vCash
    weaver and poje are skating to Moulin Rouge

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ice.dance.girl View Post
    For the FD I'm guessing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ice.dance.girl View Post
    In FD? Who is choreograhfer? Is they working with Shae0Lynn or move to Krylova and Camerlengo?

vCash
    I mean, the last programs to Don Quixote that I even remember are Hughes and Slutskaya.
    Anna Ovcharova's LP last season.

vCash
    Nothing. I for one am looking forward to it. Who's the last dance team who used Don Quixote anyway?

It's overused music. That's probably what the complaint is about. But, the skaters took a bit of a break from it during the last quad, so I'm not as sick of it as I once was. I mean, the last programs to Don Quixote that I even remember are Hughes and Slutskaya.
    Different strokes for different folks. DQ is my least favorite skating music. The choreography that comes with it is usually predictable and generic. You can make a drinking game off how many times someone puts their arm over their head to this music. I've no doubt I/K could pull it off, but meh...they're so talented I was hoping for something different. *shrugs*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayra View Post
    Different strokes for different folks. DQ is my least favorite skating music. The choreography that comes with it is usually predictable and generic. You can make a drinking game off how many times someone puts their arm over their head to this music. I've no doubt I/K could pull it off, but meh...they're so talented I was hoping for something different. *shrugs*
    O, they are so young, they will show something different and not 1 time
    For there ages this is really greate music (IMHO).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Anna Ovcharova's LP last season.
    I didn't mean that no-one has skated to the music since them or anything, just that I don't remember them.

I'll have to watch Ovcharova's program again. I only had sporadic access to high speed internet until around JW when I got it permanently. Even then, I was busy with my classes and was only making it a priority to watch dance.

vCash
    I didn't mean that no-one has skated to the music since them or anything, just that I don't remember them.

I'll have to watch Ovcharova's program again. I only had sporadic access to high speed internet until around JW when I got it permanently. Even then, I was busy with my classes and was only making it a priority to watch dance.
    Watch this one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2_EytmJFwk , she scored like 110 points for it, and that was at a junior competition too . I'm so sad this girl is injured, I love, love her skating and how she's exciting.

Searching for Sergei Verbillo's lost stache
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_T_T_ View Post

Emily Samuelson & Evan Bates
    SD Music: TBD
    FD Music: Music from An American In Paris by George Gershwin, performed by Gene Kelly
    Virtue / Moir
    FD: Latin themed
    Ooh a Latin theme for V/M!! I was secretely hoping for something unusual like PF again, but Zoeuva knows whats she's doing, so I'm super excited to see their FD. but I'm really hoping this Latin number will have a twist to it unlike the cookie-cutter tried and true ones we've seen a million times.

Also love S/B's FD selection. They are technically brilliant and sure the choreography given to them will be perfectly suited.
    Last edited by Fallcolor; 08-15-2010 at 11:19 PM. Reason: spelling error

vCash
    I suppose it's too much to hope that Weaver/Poje are using the old Moulin Rouge music ? I'm heartily sick of Tango d'Roxanne....I like them a lot, but...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratfall View Post
    I'm heartily sick of Tango d'Roxanne..
    Moulin Rouge is so much more than just Tango de Roxanne!! lets just hope they choose the less known and less used pieces of music from it
    Last edited by mia joy; 08-16-2010 at 01:35 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mia joy View Post
    Moulin Rouge is no much more than just Tango de Roxanne!! lets just hope they choose the less known and less used pieces of music from it
    Has anyone skated to the bolero or hindi sad diamonds from moulin rouge?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by angelicadiablo View Post
    Has anyone skated to the bolero or hindi sad diamonds from moulin rouge?
    Yukari Nakano used Boléro for her 2005/2006 SP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQn_JZ-BXlc

Gorgeous program.

vCash
    I'm only half serious...the serious half is anti - TdR.. but as someone else asked , SD ? FD ?

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mia joy View Post
    Actually I think the Mask of Zorro is totally an FD material. This music by pairs or singles is such a waste... just like Laura Lepisto's ex last season.
    I thought Czisny had a great SP to "Mask of Zorro" last year. She usually keeps a SP 2 years. I haven't heard anything about her programs this year, even though she's slated for the GP's. I wonder if she'll be at Nebelhorn. She's the Ladies Nebelhorn Champion 2 years running.

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    I thought Czisny had a great SP to "Mask of Zorro" last year. She usually keeps a SP 2 years. I haven't heard anything about her programs this year, even though she's slated for the GP's.
    Czisny has listed 2 new choreographers in her USFS/Icenetwork bio (Renee Roca, Pasquale Camerlengo) so it's possible she will have 2 new programs this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Czisny has listed 2 new choreographers in her USFS/Icenetwork bio (Renee Roca, Pasquale Camerlengo) so it's possible she will have 2 new programs this season.
    great! I'm not a big fan of keeping the same program for more than one season

vCash
    I heard rumor, Igor recycled B/A's Amelie for D/W's FD. He also changed C/Z's FD after poor show at Lake Placid. Can anybody confirm that??

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast