Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanja90 View Post
    here is Carolina Kostner's short program:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHKQb...eature=related

personally I think it's a great program! her best short along with the canon program!
    She is not wearing the official costume but the fall-winter collection by iceberg! we'll see the costumes at NHK!
    Wow. Programs like this remind me why I want to be a choreographer. Fantastic. I pray I'll be able to come up with something this good someday.

vCash
    I love Carolina Kostner's short program. She is so elegant and she has a complete different style to all other skaters!

vCash
    elene gedevanishvili

SP : Cell Block Tango (from "Chicago" soundtrack)
    LP : Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber

good luck elene!

vCash
    Does anyone know who choreographed Carolina's SP. It's just absolutely brilliant. I think it's already my favourite program of the year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by takuna View Post
    elene gedevanishvili

SP : Cell Block Tango (from "Chicago" soundtrack)
    LP : Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber

good luck elene!
    Chicago and POTO - very courageous choices .
    anyway, wishing her all the best in the upcoming season!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    Does anyone know who choreographed Carolina's SP. It's just absolutely brilliant. I think it's already my favourite program of the year.
    Lori Nicol If I'm not wrong...

vCash
    new sp of savchenko and szolkowy (the ending is wrong because there was aproblem with the music! thats why they look a bit confused in the end ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9lCHEca7rs

vCash
    I can't remember if Alissa Czisny's music has been posted on here or not, so here it is:

SP: Romance from Violin Concerto in D, op. 35 by Erich W. Korngold
    FS: Selections from Winter and Spring by George Winston

choreographers are Renee Roca and Pasquale Camerlengo

Looking forward to seeing these debuted this week at Skate Canada!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIelle View Post
    new sp of savchenko and szolkowy (the ending is wrong because there was aproblem with the music! thats why they look a bit confused in the end ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9lCHEca7rs
    at the shrugging their shoulders at the end. I'm not super crazy about the music choice, but at least it doesn't look like a collection of elements to background music like some of their other short programs. I really liked their Out of Africa program last season, so I'm excited to see what they've come up with for this one.

vCash
    Does anyone know why quite a few Canadian skaters seem rather lax at updating their ISU biographies? C/P and P/I haven't, for example.

And why Skate Canada lists only the FD's of the 4 teams they recognize as their teams on their website, and not the SDs?

And why Paul / Islam are not considered part of the Skate Canada team, when they are skating on the GP?

vCash
    Don't know if this has already been discussed (I admit I haven't read all the threads), but I'm really, really disappointed in Rachael Flatt's programs this season.

I like Rachael a lot, but all of that swing music and those "boop-boop-ee-doo" moves just don't work for her. I'd like to see her skate to some powerful classical music like one of the Tchaikovsky symphonies, or something similar to that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skateboy View Post
    Don't know if this has already been discussed (I admit I haven't read all the threads), but I'm really, really disappointed in Rachael Flatt's programs this season.

I like Rachael a lot, but all of that swing music and those "boop-boop-ee-doo" moves just don't work for her. I'd like to see her skate to some powerful classical music like one of the Tchaikovsky symphonies, or something similar to that.
    As much as I feel indifferent towards her skating, I notice she seems to be skating a bit faster at NHK. So while the blah programs continue (and the weird lutz/flip entries), at least she has accomplished something over the summer.

vCash
    Miki has changed her SP music to Gabriel's Oboe and The Falls, from The Mission soundtrack, by Ennio Morricone and performed by Yo-Yo Ma.

vCash
    I don't like Miki's style (or maybe I should write: lack of style) but I really liked her SP to Broken sorrow I wish she wouldn't change the music, this program could be her best SP.

BTW I love program of Caro to "the mission" soundtrack

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extranjera View Post
    I don't like Miki's style (or maybe I should write: lack of style) but I really liked her SP to Broken sorrow I wish she wouldn't change the music, this program could be her best SP.

BTW I love program of Caro to "the mission" soundtrack
    i am a big fan of miki, and i am so happy she changed her sp, not because it was really bad, just because all judges don´t like it, she had no choice.

i really like her with soft moves und slow music, like her gorgeous sp of the 2005/06 season, this was one of the best short programs ever.

i really look forward to see that new sp because the mission soundtrack is gorgeous and i have to agree (although i am all, but not a kostner fan), carolinas sp to gabriels oboe was gorgeous (2006, too), too.

vCash

Flatt has scrapped her SP

Quote Originally Posted by skateboy View Post

I understand that Rachel was in T.O. this past week to create a new SP with Lori. Bold move so late in the season - let's hope it helps

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kppt View Post
    I understand that Rachel was in T.O. this past week to create a new SP with Lori. Bold move so late in the season - let's hope it helps
    A very wise decision by Team Flatt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kppt View Post
    Yes. Please no more cutesy dance moves and facial expressions in an attempt to prove to the world that she has on ice personality.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021