After having to put down my "baby" last year (she was 14), I think I am ready to get another kitten. My sister-in-law has some kittens she is trying to find homes for, and I am very interested in taking one. The concern is for our other cat who is 15 and not in the best health. If we do this, we want to make sure the older cat isn't traumatized. Does anyone have experience with this? Should we try or would it be better to wait?