Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Corgi Wrangler
    vCash

Spoiler

They may eventually annoy me but I like the sisters. And once her Raggedy-Ann 'do was gone, the girl with the mop top looked like WHOA REAL MODEL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    The former beauty queen from Minnesota needs to fall in a large hole and never emerge.

eta: I'm not sure there's a large enough hole to hold her ego.
    I was so shocked that they cut her right off the bat, but I was thrilled! When she said people called her "rich bitch" in high school, I thought, well, they got the bitch part right for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    The 6'2 one is scary looking. I want to fix her eyebrows.

Hoping Jordan (the gaga wannabe) goes home. Or stays, and annoys me for a few more weeks...

Jane was pretty awesome.
    I wanted Jordan to stay, I have to say. I don't know what, but there's something compelling about her look in a kind of Agnes Deyn kind of way.

Ann, the 6'2 one, is fabulous, she just needs some polishing. If Michelle Buswell got signed and found some fame at 6'1, I think Ann could as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Beauty Queen got cut. Bwa ha ha ha.

I think the right girls made it in.
    I didn't think Kacey should have made it, but I knew she would because they need the drama. There are several really modely looking girls (Anne, Liz, Rhianna (my personal fave), the Blake Lively look alike whose name I can't remember) so they need drama to make a good show and that's what Kacey seemed to bring.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Jordon looked like Dobby the Elf with a bad wig.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I liked Jordan's look as an average person on the street, but she looked a hell of a lot older than she really is. That said, I think she had more potential than Kacey, who looks frightening without her glasses.

Glad beauty queen and the WV gal are gone.

I think this is a pretty good group. I'm liking the pure semen-phobic one, Anne, Liz (although her look is so strong I wonder if she can do anything else), the blonde with the curls (I loved her curly hair but agree that straight is more model-y), the blonde with the freckles. I like the sisters but don't see big potential for either of them yet.

Wheee ANTM is back!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I totally take it back....the pre-show photos don't do a lot of the girls justice. This crop of hamsters really IS more high fashion! But Kasey? REALLY? The sisters don't do much for me either, although Terra has more potential than Chris. So far, my faves are Esther, Ann and the blonde curly one...Kayla?

vCash
    Yeah I agree that they look much better in person.

vCash
    I can't believe how squealy they were when their names were called. I'm happy for them, and its good to be excited but really is that exciting?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I can't believe how squealy they were when their names were called. I'm happy for them, and its good to be excited but really is that exciting?
    Lauren from C10 has said that the producers prompt the girls to shriek with glee over every little thing.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Lauren from C10 has said that the producers prompt the girls to shriek with glee over every little thing.
    I'm sure they do and probably encourage the hysterical crying too. I just find it endlessly irritating. It just seems to be more OTT with every season.

vCash
    Is it wrong of me to want Tyrant to go "NO! I don't want you!" when they go "EEEKKKK!!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU MEAN MEEEEE?" and fall to their bony little knees?

vCash
    I missed the first epi? Well, damn, I'm bummed!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Haven't there been reports from previous contestants that the producers prompt them to go absolutely apeshit over Tyra as well? Caues based on the show, you'd think some of these girls didn't think they were ever going to meet/see Tyra, and it's like - have you ever watched this show?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Haven't there been reports from previous contestants that the producers prompt them to go absolutely apeshit over Tyra as well? Caues based on the show, you'd think some of these girls didn't think they were ever going to meet/see Tyra, and it's like - have you ever watched this show?
    I read somewhere that there were times when Tyra walked in and if the girls didn't go apeshit over her, they made Tyra walk in again!

Even in the first episode of this season when they were on the bus and cheering at someone's entrance (one of the Jays?), it was totally not spontaneous especially one of the girls sitting at the front.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Latte View Post
    I missed the first epi? Well, damn, I'm bummed!
    http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/america...2-09a605e4b8e9

vCash
    Anyone watch tonight's episode?

I love Diane von Furstenberg. I think she is just so classy and actually gave wonderful feedback.

Found this fun tour of her home. Tres chic!

http://shine.yahoo.com/event/haven/f...azine-2388195/
    Last edited by all_empty; 09-16-2010 at 05:06 AM.

vCash
    I watched! Glad the girl who left, left. She needed to eat a burger. I'm glad they have *some* standards at least. There are a few that are still too skinny imo, but Annamarie was beyond skinny...she was emaciated looking.

vCash
    Anamaria creeped me out. All bone and sagging skin...ewww.
    The Filler Sisters need to go. Soon. The Babin twins they ain't.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    I loved both Kayla and Ann's pictures. The sisters are pissers so I don't want them to go just yet! I think Ann verges on homely in real life which translates well to pictures, and really has a ton of potential for high fashion.

And agree - Anamaria was too ribby and emaciated, although her face was very cool looking. Lose the attitude and gain 10 pounds, girl!

vCash
    Still liking Kayla and Jane the most.

vCash
    I'm really glad Anamaria was called out for being thin. I'm also really glad that the producers showed her talking about the fact that she purposely keeps herself that thin. I think she has a ton of potential, but her body was scary thin.

Right now, I like Ann, Kayla, Lexie, and Liz the best. I'm still undecided on Kendal, but I think she has potential. This is the first time I've ever seen ANTM have multiple girls who could really actually model in the real world.

Jane is really quiet, so I'm afraid the judges are going to start the whole, "oh, she doesn't have a good personality" thing that has taken out several good models in my opinion.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast