Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned Member
    vCash
    AT Sport said that the show cast will be announced mid September.

vCash
    I'm hoping Michelle will say yes.

Maybe they can invite Tara too and maybe Sasha as well? Kwan, Yuna, Cohen, and Lipinski in 1 ice show!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riveredge View Post
    I'm hoping Michelle will say yes.

Maybe they can invite Tara too and maybe Sasha as well? Kwan, Yuna, Cohen, and Lipinski in 1 ice show!
    Cohen was added to the Carnival on Ice cast (Japan Open Gala).

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/japanopen2010/coi.html#main

vCash
    Joubert, Yagudin or Kulik might be great.

vCash
    To be at ATS LA or World 2011; that is the question.

vCash
    Amazing!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnersHigh View Post

I think the answer is buy a ticket to the LA show.
    You seem like a loyal fan and I know you are hopeful like many but there is no way Yuna Kim is competing at the 2011 World Championships in Japan --of all places --this year. Go to the LA show and take notes and share. If I lived closer I would go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnersHigh View Post
    I might be able to make to the show! That would be great.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Less than 2 months left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclare View Post

I think the answer is buy a ticket to the LA show.
    You seem like a loyal fan and I know you are hopeful like many but there is no way Yuna Kim is competing at the 2011 World Championships in Japan --of all places --this year. Go to the LA show and take notes and share. If I lived closer I would go.
    R U a skating god?
    If then, stop a divine test and bless Yu-Na from now on, plz.

Quote Originally Posted by amaro View Post
    I might be able to make to the show! That would be great.
    It depends on me though.. The times will not be favorable to me.
    Just envy you.
    But I do not give up hope yet.

vCash
    Depending on the cast, I'll most likely be there. I went to LA for Worlds, I'll do it again. Only for skating. I hate driving to LA.

You can be there in spirit, RunnersHigh!

vCash
    I so hope this show comes to pass. I will do everything in my power to be there regardless of the skater lineup b/c I know it will be a great show. I've never see Yuna skate in person. What a great opportunity!

O-

vCash
    Invite Ilia Kulik!!
    Katia would be great too!
    If so, I'll be there!

vCash
    Kwan and Kim's side must have had the business side of it all ironed out. I thought it was going to be a tough negotiation as Kwan has big drawing power here (although the main target audience appear to be Korean Americans). Good for them.

I need to figure out how to get the max out of the trip.

vCash
    actually i hope michelle doesn't skate in the show . why for a couple of reasons
    which were pointed out in the korea newspapers and by yu-na's management agency.

1) it implies that the only reason yu-na is doing the show is FOR KOREAN people only--no one else (no other group) -she got the Yu-na day in Los Angeles for the Korean people--no other group. SO does that exclude the other groups of people.

2) it is all about yu-na (which is no skating) i think. it is a show for yu-na about yu-na -which implies to see how well she sells in the U.S>

3) it is political--would have Yu-na did the show in the U.s. without the Yu-na Day-which implies the person who brought is up (councilman might be up for office this november so he might have put her name in so he can be reelected.

4) michelle if she skates might received a backlash as well as any american skater in the show due to the political impact that started it and the impressions that American people got, thought regarding her (honorary L.A. citizenship over american athletes)-whether there will be one or not, i don't know but what people are really thinking regarding this is leaving a bad taste in some American people mouths. so personally to be safe is not to skate in her show.

Personally i find that show start has a political beginning that might her yu-na as well as other skaters who skate on the show.

yes it is only a show-but would have yu-na did it without the yu-na day, they are impling that the Only reason they did is because of Yu-na day for the Korean people- (to much inbetween not said-or hasl got american people thinking what our government really says about american born athletes versus non-american. it goes beyond about a skating show.

vCash
    i hope michelle doesn't skate in the show.
    Why am I not surprised?

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by query5 View Post
    [entire post]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UMBS Go Blue View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

Query5, if you don't like it, don't go. Simple as that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by query5 View Post
    actually i hope michelle doesn't skate in the show . why for a couple of reasons
    which were pointed out in the korea newspapers and by yu-na's management agency.

1) it implies that the only reason yu-na is doing the show is FOR KOREAN people only--no one else (no other group) -she got the Yu-na day in Los Angeles for the Korean people--no other group. SO does that exclude the other groups of people.

2) it is all about yu-na (which is no skating) i think. it is a show for yu-na about yu-na -which implies to see how well she sells in the U.S>

3) it is political--would have Yu-na did the show in the U.s. without the Yu-na Day-which implies the person who brought is up (councilman might be up for office this november so he might have put her name in so he can be reelected.

4) michelle if she skates might received a backlash as well as any american skater in the show due to the political impact that started it and the impressions that American people got, thought regarding her (honorary L.A. citizenship over american athletes)-whether there will be one or not, i don't know but what people are really thinking regarding this is leaving a bad taste in some American people mouths. so personally to be safe is not to skate in her show.

Personally i find that show start has a political beginning that might her yu-na as well as other skaters who skate on the show.

yes it is only a show-but would have yu-na did it without the yu-na day, they are impling that the Only reason they did is because of Yu-na day for the Korean people- (to much inbetween not said-or hasl got american people thinking what our government really says about american born athletes versus non-american. it goes beyond about a skating show.
    hmm..

vCash
    query 5 - your comments make no sense. I think it would be awesome to have 2 ice queens skating in a show, as they did in Korea. A queen from the past and the one for now and the future.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast