Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    I love that bandage dress on her. JWe's pompadour? Not so much.
    He looks like Snooki's gay brother.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sbmeagain View Post
    Sarah looks great. Very short dresses are in.
    They are, and I really don't care for them. Still, she looks very nice!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    I don't know about "hoochie mama" but that red striped dress really isn't that flattering -- I think both the ivory/white and the black dresses (with skirt lengths just above the knees) are much more flattering. Sarah does look very nice ... and very fit.

About Johnny's hair ... um, well, it does make him appear to be several inches taller.

vCash
    She looks amazing.

vCash
    I love her dress, she looks great. On the other hand...this guy looks creepy

vCash
    Didn't he sue Duke University after he was cut from their golf team?
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Didn't he sue Duke University after he was cut from their golf team?
    Yeppers, but it was dismissed, obviously. Sounds like a spoiled brat if you ask me.

http://overlawyered.com/2010/03/andr...uit-dismissed/

vCash
    I'm not sure which was worst: the dress, which makes her look like she's grown a tummy, or the gun which appears to be pointed right at his head.

Nice legs, though.

What is she doing these days?

Some place competitive and athletic, but ultimately more like an audition than anything else.
    vCash
    Is that the obnoxious little boy that used to mock Rudy during campaign speeches?

ETA: It looks like him, and he's still obnoxiously looking, if not U. . . Well, Sarah looks like she could do better. Although he may have what is important to an East Coast Girl even if I would much rather be West Coast vain and make looks a high priority.

Quote Originally Posted by UMBS Go Blue View Post
    PML! Andrew Giuliani looks like exactly like a mix of his mom (Donna Hanover) and his dad (Rudy Giuliani).
    So unfortunate.
    Last edited by bardtoob; 08-05-2010 at 03:16 AM.

vCash
    a few pictures of them at an event together and a thread like this pops up...SMH

come on- it could have been just the two of them posing for a picture...or they accompanied one another to the event...does NOT prove that they are actually dating.

To me, they just look like they are posing for pics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RD View Post
    a few pictures of them at an event together and a thread like this pops up...SMH

come on- it could have been just the two of them posing for a picture...or they accompanied one another to the event...does NOT prove that they are actually dating.

To me, they just look like they are posing for pics.
    Maybe they just like to see the same movies -- they have been photographed together at movie premieres before going back to at least 2005. And of course they are posing for the pictures, but I highly doubt that they just happened to be next to one another on multiple occasions. They don't necessarily have to be "dating" -- they just could be good friends.

vCash
    The dress basically comes down to her knees...not really getting the "too short" comments?? I think she looks great-she really got herself into shape and her hair actually looks decent. The orange dress is pretty short...but...she does not look bad in it. Its age appropriate...maybe a bit too tight but other than that-very cute. And I have notice this before in other pictures but did she do something to her face? like plastic surgery? Something about it looks off to me...

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    That Giuliani boy looks like Gary Busey.
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

vCash
    I heard that if Gary Busey bites you, you become Gary Busey. I wonder if Andy Giulliani was bitten.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    Caroline Giuliani, Rudy's other child, was arrested today for shoplifting from a Sephora on the Upper East Side. http://gawker.com/5604638/rudy-giuli...or-shoplifting

Also, apparently Andrew and Caroline are both estranged from their father.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Caroline Giuliani, Rudy's other child, was arrested today for shoplifting from a Sephora on the Upper East Side. http://gawker.com/5604638/rudy-giuli...or-shoplifting
    The poor girl must have been in need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UGG View Post
    The dress basically comes down to her knees...not really getting the "too short" comments??
    I'm not sure which dress you are referring to, but the orange/red striped dress is the one that people have been saying is a bit too short. I don't think that length is very flattering to anyone with much muscle definition to their legs -- at least not when wearing heels of that height. But that's just my opinion.
    And I have notice this before in other pictures but did she do something to her face? like plastic surgery? Something about it looks off to me...
    Not at all sure what you are seeing that looks "off" about Sarah's face -- I definitely don't see any signs of plastic surgery! She obviously has not had a nose job or collagen injections in her lips -- or anything done that would immobilize her face. Her smile is as it always has been -- maybe because her hair is off her forehead she looks different to you? Or perhaps her eye makeup? As I said before, I'm not sure what you are seeing. Most women lose some "baby fat" in their faces once they pass their early 20's -- maybe she just looks different because she is now 27 and not 17.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    Most women lose some "baby fat" in their faces once they pass their early 20's -- maybe she just looks different because she is now 27 and not 17.
    Sarah is 25. She appears to have lost some weight since her year in SOI, so maybe some remember her face looking heavier and now it's more normal?

vCash
    I don't like the striped dress but the other 2 are nice.

He doesn't seem great though................seems she could do so much better. What do they both do for a living. Obviously he never made the pro golf circuit..............

He sounds like an arrogant, spoiled brat but maybe he is nice 'once you get to know him' or 'she understands him like no-one else can.............

vCash
    A couple of years ago, Michelle Kwan was supposed to be seeing some billionaire's son. I haven't heard anymore of that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast