Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Some place competitive and athletic, but ultimately more like an audition than anything else.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymer Bob View Post
    A couple of years ago, Michelle Kwan was supposed to be seeing some billionaire's son. I haven't heard anymore of that.
    In the Dever Post sports section about 4 years back there was one clause, not a sentence but a clause, that stated that Christian Anschutz was no longer dating Michelle Kwan. Why Christian Anschutz, who is built like anything but an athlete, would be the subject of sentense in a sport section is beyond me . . . except when I consider that his father is billionaire Philip Anschutz, meaning that Christian was being helped to some gold digger tail by somebody at the newpaper.
    Last edited by bardtoob; 08-06-2010 at 05:22 AM.

vCash
    "Anschutz" is the "A" in AEG -- hence the sports link. As their website says
    AEG owns more sports teams and events than any other company in the world. ....From the NHL to the NBA, and Major League Soccer to championship boxing and world-class tennis, AEG focuses on marquee sports that inspire fans and ultimately drive revenue and capture market share.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Just saw the first pictures - Sarah looks great in the white dress with Bethenny Frankel. Didn't love the red dress from other angles, but in the front shot it looks very nice. I think those stripes only have one correct viewing angle.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymer Bob View Post
    A couple of years ago, Michelle Kwan was supposed to be seeing some billionaire's son. I haven't heard anymore of that.
    Yeah, I'm glad she is rid of him or at least his family (I don't care who did the dumping or if it was mutual).
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123