Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    Tell me all 19 aren't named something starting with a J? Ewwww!
    Yes, they are all named with J-names. The best, in my opinion, is Jinger. It looks like it should be pronounced like finger, but that is their version of Ginger.

gold dust woman
    vCash

vCash
    After the miscarriage happended she promised God she would have as many children as He wanted.

She sometimes has forgotten some of her kid's names.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post

I sometimes forget mine too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    I sometimes forget mine too.
    Me too! (I only have 2 and I've been known to call them by the cat's name )
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    maybe that is why their names all begin with J. You can yell "Jay I am talking to you" or "Jay what have I told you about hitting your sister (or brother)?"

"jay do the dishes" "jay did you break this lamp?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemommy View Post
    She lost her 1st pregnancy she claims due to the fact she was on birth control pills. She refuses to use birth control (although at this point I agree that condoms might not be a bad thing) because of the trauma. I can't say I blame her but can remotely understand her rationale. That said, Michelle is in control; not Jim-Bob.

It was actually her second pregnancy. She went on birth control after she had Josh. Then after the miscarriage she got pregnant with twins and actually developed pre-eclampsia then too (but it was late in the pregnancy, so they were full term babies). Not sure if they're also blaming it on birth control (I personally blame the fact that she was having twins, I know risk increases with the number of babies).

I just watched an episode and went when I saw little Jordyn running around yelling "Mama, mama". Poor girl misses mommy This was right after they all went home and Michelle stayed in Little Rock.
    I think Jordyn is one of the cutest 1 year old I've seen (after running around for so long she got tired, and while surrounded by all those couches and sofas she decided to take a break resting in her stroller reminds me of my cousin when she was a baby).

Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtisticFan View Post
    Yes, they are all named with J-names. The best, in my opinion, is Jinger. It looks like it should be pronounced like finger, but that is their version of Ginger.
    And G/Jinger strikes me as the most potentially rebellious one. Because she must be mad for being saddled with that horrible name....
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers123 View Post
    maybe that is why their names all begin with J. You can yell "Jay I am talking to you" or "Jay what have I told you about hitting your sister (or brother)?"

"jay do the dishes" "jay did you break this lamp?"

Thank you! Now I remember........

One of my kid's name is Jay.

(Honestly)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    And G/Jinger strikes me as the most potentially rebellious one. Because she must be mad for being saddled with that horrible name....
    Me too. I have hopes for her that she will some how escape or at least tell her parents off at some point.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    I always thought Jinger was destined to be a stripper. It just screams fake stripper name!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234