Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash

Time for an Off-Season Personality Quiz

The Los Angeles Times wants you to pick images to find out who you really are:

Personality Quiz

Somehow I'm a bright spark, largely because there weren't enough pictures of napping...
    Congratulations 2014 World Ice Dance Champions Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte!!!

vCash
    Not even close. It says I'm a "hot shot" with extroverted tendencies.

vCash
    I'm a live wire.

vCash
    I'm a live wire - hahaha, yeah, right. With all the time I spend in front of a computer, I respectfully disagree.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Here's what I got:

You're a Hot Shot

You have a strong appreciation of culture and of the world around you. You're ambitious and confident and you want it all- a brilliantly successful career, a fabulously varied social life and a happy home buzzing with energy and warmth. And why not? You have the drive and determination to achieve your goals as well as having lots of fun along the way. It's all about achieving the perfect life-work balance. Vacations are definitely a top priority and you love experiencing new destinations that offer the perfect combo of pampering and discovery.
    And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us... to buy American.

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    I tried it again and I'm still a bright spark. The description is about half right. I look on the bright side and I'm positive and enthusiastic, but heh about the strong work ethic, and ha at the busy social life.

"You like to be stimulated intellectually and actively seek debate and discussion." Yeah that works. "You have a passion for nature and animals." Okay. "You are always seeking out fun new adventures that will excite and inspire." PML, not quite...

all that from a selection of pictures, not bad...
    Congratulations 2014 World Ice Dance Champions Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte!!!

vCash
    I'm a Dynamo. It describes me extremely accurately.

vCash
    Here's what I got:

You're a Dynamo

You tend to have quite traditional values. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.

You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You're a bit of a bookworm at heart. You probably have a good pile of books by the bed and maybe even a few on-the-go at once! You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. You're a bit of a romantic at heart. Fun for you tends to have a traditional flavor. It's about those special moments when you feel like you've traveled back in time. Dynamo I tend to have quite traditional values. I'm energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures.

vCash
    Huh, my Dynamo paragraphs are slightly different. That's kind of awesome cause mine describes me more accurately than yours do but you can see how we would be similar.

You get a real buzz out of new experiences. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.

You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You like to be up to speed with all the latest technology and love your gadgets. Nothing beats a brand new box-fresh computer! You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. You also deserve a little pampering every now and then. It's all about recharging those batteries so you're ready to hit the ground running and firing on all cylinders! Dynamo I get a real buzz out of new experiences. I'm energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures.

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    I'm a Bright Spark. I'd say that's about right.

You really enjoy inventive and challenging experiences. You're positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means you strive to perform at the highest level in everything you do. Successful and confident, you have high levels of energy and believe that life is what you make it. You prioritize exercise and wellbeing as part of your commitment to living a healthy lifestyle. When it comes to pursuing your interests, you display great passion and commitment. You enjoy a busy social life and are thoughtful and generous, aiming to give something back to society whenever you can. But you also like to spoil yourself a little too...
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    Huh, my Dynamo paragraphs are slightly different. That's kind of awesome cause mine describes me more accurately than yours do but you can see how we would be similar.

That's very true, the main difference seems to be that mine mentions traditional values. And yeah, mine describes me better than yours would describe me.

I do like how yours mentioned recharging batteries. Mine didn't mention that, and it's something I definitely need.

It's interesting how we are very similar, but also very different.

vCash
    Yeah, I'm guessing you picked... well, more traditional things, and I picked more technological and very modern things.

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    I'm a Bright Spark. I'd say that's about right.
    I'm thinking you are maybe a sparkier spark than I am...

vCash
    I'm a Dynamo and my paragraph is different from the two above:
    You like to think out of the box and are full of surprises. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.

You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. You also deserve a little pampering every now and then. It's all about recharging those batteries in a seriously luxurious setting so you're ready to hit the ground running and firing on all cylinders! Dynamo I like to think out of the box and I'm full of surprises. I'm energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures.
    I think it's relatively accurate.
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

vCash
    I like this test.

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRidge View Post
    I'm thinking you are maybe a sparkier spark than I am...
    It's only the twinkle in my MK Phantoms that gives me the edge.
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    It's only the twinkle in my MK Phantoms that gives me the edge.
    I'm not even going to try to figure out what that means...

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Generous spirit.

Am not.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Generous spirit.

Am not.
    Ditto, ditto.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast