Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 1,001 to 1,014 of 1014

vCash
    I don't have a lot of time to give my opinions on last night's show. I'll come back later. But I'd just like to say that either Gretchen is really tall, or all the guys are short. She dwarfed all of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTheTassel View Post
    when Michael was dramatically leaning against a wall after being eliminated and Gretchen got up and gave him that super awkward hug?
    Well, in Gretchen's defense, she was aware of the dangers of a too-authentic hug: With too much friction, the lovely fabric on her Daniel Boone jumpsuit may have sparked a fire.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    my friend said she read an interview on line at PRg (I dont know what that is, she didnt have the link at work) where he confirms the Roma rumors

assuming it is true, it explains a lot about him, his family and IMO makes Ivy's accusations even worse
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    my friend said she read an interview on line at PRg (I dont know what that is, she didnt have the link at work) where he confirms the Roma rumors

assuming it is true, it explains a lot about him, his family and IMO makes Ivy's accusations even worse

PRg = Project Rungay, they link to this article at After Elton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    Roma--commonly called gypsy.
    Thanks, when I read Romani, all I could think of was Roma/Gypsy, but I didn't think that was what you meant. I thought Romani was some designer's brand name and it was Michael and that he hid who he was . And that was the "cheating".

I don't understand how he was duplicitous or cheating - IVY! - if he didn't discuss his heritage. I didn't think that was part of the show. If that's what her drama was about, I detest her even more!

Quote Originally Posted by lash View Post
    PRg = Project Rungay, they link to this article at After Elton.
    I see that he talks about being from a ""different" culture, but he never actually says Roma.

And I just wanted to ask if anyone else knows why Gretchen's "dress" had a butt sling? Is that to carry stuff in?
    Last edited by cruisin; 10-22-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    LOL "butt-sling"...that's exactly what it was. Is that for turning the dress up so it doesn't drag in the mud and then you let it down when you're inside on a clean floor?

And I didn't say never felt anything ever. Read for comprehension. I said have never been THAT upset about something. Given the personality types involved I would bet there have been more breakdowns we've never seen (and they opted to show this one because it's yet another way to up the drama--especially with Kvetchen who canNOT walk past anyone else's trauma without making it all about her. Part of me kind of felt sorry for her whole 'ended relationship' thing, and part of me thought that s/he figured the only safe time to leave town was while Gretchen was hundreds and hundreds of miles away!)

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    I think Mondo should take the sleeves off of the circle dress. It would still make an impact but give the skin Kors mentioned.

vCash
    I have had emotional reactions very similar to that before about things. BUT I also know how easy it is to amp yourself up into that for effect. I've had a few like that that were genuine but I've had one or two where I clearly amped them up for the sheer effect and drama of it.

I've felt he's been fake and phony the entire time and was as much to blame for a lot of the drama as Gretchen and Ivy were. If I thought for a second he didn't play a role in that, I'd be his biggest supporter.

vCash
    [QUOTE=danceronice;2913642]LOL "butt-sling"...that's exactly what it was. Is that for turning the dress up so it doesn't drag in the mud and then you let it down when you're inside on a clean floor?

And I didn't say never felt anything ever. Read for comprehension.
    Me? I didn't say anything about you feeling anything.

Part of me kind of felt sorry for her whole 'ended relationship' thing, and part of me thought that s/he figured the only safe time to leave town was while Gretchen was hundreds and hundreds of miles away!)
    Or that there was no break-up and she was just going for sympathy. I mean, Mondo is HIV positive, Michael has major family problems, what about "poor Gretchen". She needs some victim too . I think half of what Gretchen claims about being poor, her disaster of a life, her relationship with her family, etc. is BS. She seems like a total whack job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCirque View Post
    I have had emotional reactions very similar to that before about things. BUT I also know how easy it is to amp yourself up into that for effect. I've had a few like that that were genuine but I've had one or two where I clearly amped them up for the sheer effect and drama of it.

I've felt he's been fake and phony the entire time and was as much to blame for a lot of the drama as Gretchen and Ivy were. If I thought for a second he didn't play a role in that, I'd be his biggest supporter.
    I just don't understand how you can think that based on what was shown the entire season? Or are you just assuming that the editors left out a lot of the bad things Michael C said or did?

Because Ivy blatantly called him ignorant, lazy, and stupid in front of the judges. She also accused him of cheating. And she also dragged his child into the fight and called him an embarrassment to that child.

I didn't see Michael C do anything remotely close to any of that.

vCash
    It's just the impression I've gotten from him in his one on ones and little comments here and there from him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Worst case of melodramatic bad acting I've seen in a long time. All those "hysterics" but neither a tear nor puffy eye from the guy ...
    LOL! Now that you mention it, I don't recall seeing any actual tears! I'll have to watch it again.

vCash
    I loved how disdainfully and snotty ninagarcia made that granola comment about Gretchen's runway looks.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    new thread needed to head into the finale!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051