Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    Stop! You're adding to my misery! Our A/C is still not working (hasn't all summer) it's 103º in my house! It's taking forever, because the new A/C units don't work the same way as the 25 year old ones and they have to replace the furnace too (we have forced air heat, so it all goes through the furnace ductwork). Next week it's supposed to be done. Why did this have to be the hottest summer on record !

Well at least u don't have heidi's hair!! That'd only add to the heat with all that hair Loollol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    Well at least u don't have heidi's hair!! That'd only add to the heat with all that hair Loollol

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    OK, I’m confused. PR is on what channel? I’ve seen nothing about it. :
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reuven View Post
    OK, I’m confused. PR is on what channel? I’ve seen nothing about it. :
    Lifetime

vCash
    and full episodes on http://www.mylifetime.com/

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    Ooo! Thanking you!
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    Cassanova's single-handedly brought on the Great Stuffie Massacre of 2010. He's enjoying shredding childhood icons a little too much.

ETA: I LOVE slap happy Tim Gun and his wooly balls.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    vCash
    Ugh, I don't think it's only the designers who want to punch Gretchen in the throat tonight. And that gold and silver fringe mess of a skirt she made....?
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    vCash
    Andy for the win... I don't care if other designers helped him finish; his outfit is
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

vCash
    What does Gretchen have on the judges? That hot fringe mess is so Britney Spears 1998. The red dress and grey dress should have been up there with Andy's.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Did every decent model in New York City boycott this show? I'm watching the runway right now and it seems like none of these models has a decent walk.

vCash
    I didn't get the judges love for Gretchen either. At best it was safe, but I had her potentially making bottom three. Those boots were a total WTF. I'd have had Mondo or the guy who did the red dress in the top three over that mess.

vCash
    Gretchen in the top? Are you effing kidding me? That was a hot mess. I thought when they called her that she would be in the bottom and the editing was designed to make it a "shocking elimination." (I will admit that her jacket was cool, but the rest was awful and none of it went together.)

I really liked Andy's, Valerie's and Michael C's. I liked Ivy's in concept, but thought it looked like a maternity dress on the model.

I also thought that Peach had a nice comeback this week, but was concerned they might nail her for being too "tween."

vCash
    Michael C should have been in the top! I liked April's more than Gretchen's too. That fringe skirt was gross.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reckless View Post
    Did every decent model in New York City boycott this show? I'm watching the runway right now and it seems like none of these models has a decent walk.
    I know! I'm not understanding how these models were picked. None of them can walk worth a damn.

vCash
    How can Heidi critique anyone when those pleated pants she had on gave her a front butt? Seriously.

Why was the red gown not top three?

And why is Casanova still going to be polluting my teevee next week?

vCash
    Thought Tim said on his vlog there wouldn't be any more abulances. Hope ivy is ok, I don't like it when they use someone's health as a suspense type of thing.

Thought the red dress would be at the top too or mondo. Ivy's dress seemed way too huge for her to be safe.

Loved the napkin dress, wished I owned won. Thought it should have won.

Fav part of the episode: when gretchen told everyone to clean up their tables this time, then the camera man appropriatley goes to the beatch crown.
    Last edited by DickButtonFan; 08-13-2010 at 04:58 AM.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reckless View Post
    Seriously. They could use the rejects from ANTM and get better walks, unless the outfits so far have been THAT bad. Last night a couple did look like they were afraid if they moved more than baby steps the dress would fall apart. But yeah, I can stomp a catwalk better than that.

And seriously, Gretchen, SHUT UP. YOUR MOUTH, STOP IT FROM MOVING. Her design I didn't think was that bad until she put the boots on (a knee-length skirt with knee-lenght boots? WTF?) but she obviously has let the two wins go straight to her head. Michael C. should have been in the top three over her. Actually several other people should have been.

While I don't DISagree with their choice for elimination, I have to admit I'm surprised Ivy wasn't bottom three. It wasn't BAD, but the color wasn't great and her model was completely drowning in it.

vCash
    I'm surprised Casanova survived.
    Andy's design was very good. However, he wouldn't have had a completed dress to show, without the help of the others. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

There were many interesting concepts shown.

vCash
    I kept expecting Gretchen to go ballistic and accuse Andy of getting help because, you know, it just isn't fair that the others helped him and I did all of my work myself! :

I was actually a little disappointed that she didn't.
    I'd rather be thought of as absolutely ridiculous than as absolutely boring.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast