Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The pant suit and the red dress were ok, I'd wear them but they seemed like something I've seen 10000000000000000 times. I feel Mondo totally deserved to win I LOVE this guy!!! That dress was soo cute but I guess maybe it wasn't officey enough for Marie Claire. I was shocked that this Gretchen lady won again too. The judges are just getting so annoying. And that Marie Claire woman seem like a *(#&$#*(&$!

I also don't like Heidi's hair, cannot believe it's so bad. She has millions to make it look better.

This show is getting boring to me, 1 1/2 hours is way too long. Santino and Austin is even worse, I thought it'd be great cuz I like those two guys.

vCash
    Mondo is my favorite so far. I thought he'd be an attention whore but he's so not. He's just a cute, quiet little guy in funny clothes. He seems completely at ease with himself and a thoughtful designer. I love him.

I thought the jumpsuit was kind of a hot mess coming down the runway. It made the model's ass look super weird and the proportions seems a little off, but it really did photograph well. The red dress was too obvious a choice I guess. The judges seem to think ratings will improve if they keep us guessing and make shocking eliminations. I don't think I'll like this season very much if that's the plan.

I tried to watch Austin & Santino and couldn't make it more than 10 minutes. Too forced and scripted. Nothing about it feels genuine or truthful. It's like The Hills, or Laguna Beach of makeover shows.

vCash
    I liked Peach's assessment of her final dress : "My model's covered, but she's covered in Barbie's sofa."

Valerie wuzrobbed. I really don't get what the judges saw in Gretchen's outfit. I thought it was tired and tacky.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayar View Post
    The biggest disaster this season is Heidi's hair. Why is nobody talking about how matronly it is? Holy shiit.
    Well, I'm not talking about it because I actually like it. It doesn't look in the least matronly to me; matronly is what I am, certainly not Heidi. Heidi's hair was the first thing I noticed this season and I love it. So there.

vCash
    I like Heidi's new hairstyle, as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    Well, I'm not talking about it because I actually like it. It doesn't look in the least matronly to me; matronly is what I am, certainly not Heidi. Heidi's hair was the first thing I noticed this season and I love it. So there.
    The fact that you are matronly and love it justifies that it IS matronly. I'd rather see her with no hair.

vCash
    I'd rather see her with no hair.

vCash
    I'd rather see her with no hair.
    Lol high 5 to you
    Last edited by DickButtonFan; 08-08-2010 at 01:35 AM.

vCash
    The fact that you are matronly and love it justifies that it IS matronly. I'd rather see her with no hair.
    Sorry, no it doesn't. Nothing about me bears the slightest resemblance to Heidi. Put me next to Heidi and not for one second would you think she is matronly.

vCash
    Heidi, hon, if by chance you decide to read this thread: no one will take your opinion on fashion and styling seriously until you fix those god-awful butt-ugly bangs. It might not make her look matronly, but it does age her. It's like she's made herself look older for trying to look too young.

Mondo, Valerie, and about five other designers wuz-robbed by Gretchen. At best, she should have been in the lower half of the herd in the middle. When her name was not-called, I was sure she was in the bottom. Ooops.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    I thought Valerie should have won. The dress was really striking and the color would have been great on a bill board. It also has great detailing, if you look at it on the PR website and zoom.

Gretchen's also has great detailing. But I thought it was boring. The color was dull and I did not like the neckline & bunchy shoulders.

I liked the top of April's dress, but I didn't like the way she fitted the rest of the dress.

I would not wear, but thought Andy's blouse and pants were very interesting. I thought the off place tuxedo stripes were cool and I really liked the pop up sleeves, but not enough for him to be in the top 3.

I thought Jason deserved to go.

I thought Peach's dress was worse than Nicholas' outfit.

As for Heidi's hair, bangs are very on trend right now. I like it, wish I looked that "matronly" !

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    bangs maybe trendy but hers look like a family of rats has been chewing on them
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    bangs maybe trendy but hers look like a family of rats has been chewing on them
    This is why we have different styles for hair, clothing etc. what some may like others will . I just wish I had that much hair!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    maybe if some rats chew on yours, it will look fuller
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    This is why we have different styles for hair, clothing etc. what some may like others will . I just wish I had that much hair!
    Most celebs wear wigs so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a wig. Especially since I haven't seen her have that much hair before. I always loved the kardashians hair, then found out it was fake. Wish I would have realized that earlier, here I was feeling so bad for nothing lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    April looks like Nicole bobek.

Don't like heidi's hair this season.
    I just saw this post. You are absolutely right, I thought the same thing! Even her facial expressions remind me of NB. I was going to post something about it, and then forgot

vCash
    April is Moody Mukartova with a hint of Makarova with a hint of Bobek.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    The only thing that put the red dress ahead of Mondo's for me was the poofy thing in the front with the pink. I liked the idea of having a little feminine touch, but I think it was too big. Or maybe I would like the pink without the poof or the poof without the pink.

Poor Mondo - definitely not an attention whore - more like painfully introverted. I look forward to seeing more of his work after this one.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Tim's blog talked about how hot it was in New York and he should move somewhere else. I think PR should move to Portland OR. Gretchen (from Portland) won 2 in a row. We all know that Seth Aaron won the whole thing last season. Leanne won couple seasons ago. Portland OR is the Project Runway hot bed!

It's so cold in Portland right now, I'm wearing sweater. The heater is going to kick off!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by luenatic View Post
    Tim's blog talked about how hot it was in New York and he should move somewhere else. I think PR should move to Portland OR. Gretchen (from Portland) won 2 in a row. We all know that Seth Aaron won the whole thing last season. Leanne won couple seasons ago. Portland OR is the Project Runway hot bed!

It's so cold in Portland right now, I'm wearing sweater. The heater is going to kick off!
    Stop! You're adding to my misery! Our A/C is still not working (hasn't all summer) it's 103º in my house! It's taking forever, because the new A/C units don't work the same way as the 25 year old ones and they have to replace the furnace too (we have forced air heat, so it all goes through the furnace ductwork). Next week it's supposed to be done. Why did this have to be the hottest summer on record !

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast