Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    Please, Michael Bay is a pain to work with. He apparently made Kate Beckinsale (who seems like a real sweetheart) cry on the set of Pearl Harbor because she wasn't physically up to his standards. The guy is a serious creepo.

The thing is that Bay isn't replaceable for the Transformers series. He's the director, and he calls the shots. (The same can be said for James Cameron, who's literally a dictator on his productions.) Fox is.

Bay is making my life miserable. MISERABLE. He is currently shooting Transformers 3 and everwhere I look a street is closed for filming or I have to walk through a huge crowd of gawkers just to get to my car or office. I park at Trump Tower and last Wednesday he set off a shit load of fireworks and explosives as I was getting ready to pull out of my space. I thought the building was under attack, people were screaming cars were honking and apparently Optimus Prime was on the attack. I think he took a good ten years off my life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    And what's with all the slut talk? Hasn't she been with Green for years?
    Yeah, but she often talks about her wild sexual past.

Megan Fox was a Teenage Lesbian!

Plus other confessions from the lips of Hollywood’s new favorite temptress

http://www.gq.com/women/photos/20080...n-in-the-world

when megan fox was 19, she posed half-naked for a magazine photo shoot and boasted in the accompanying interview that she possessed “the libido of a 15-year-old boy.” (She also described a tattoo she’d gotten of her boyfriend’s name as being “next to my pie”—not exactly the kind of thing you say if you’re hoping to keep a low profile.)

Her first year living alone in L.A. was a reckless one. That’s when she started getting her tattoos (she now has seven) and exploring all the city’s weird, dark, and dangerous little corners. “I was just careless,” she says. “I would get myself into situations that were very bizarre—situations any logical person would not have gotten themselves into.”

Like what?

“Well, that year my boyfriend broke up with me, and I decided—oh man; sorry, Mommy!—that I was in love with this girl that worked at the Body Shop [a strip club on Sunset Boulevard]. I decided that I was going to get her to love me back, and I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl, a stripper named Nikita. I was there all the time—I would go there by myself. I bought her things—perfume, body spray, girlie stuff. I turned into a weird middle-aged married man. I felt like I had this need to save Nikita. I’d get lap dances so I could get to know her, and I’d give her what I thought were great little sound bites of inspiration—like You can do it, you’re better than this! I didn’t want her to be there.”

Fox is worried that all the hype might cause everything to fizzle out before she’s given a chance to, you know, act. “I want people to know me through the movies I do,” she says. “I want to be judged on that. If you start becoming famous for your personal life, that’s when your career goes away.”
    Well, good luck undoing all of that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltask8er View Post
    Yeah, but she often talks about her wild sexual past

Hmmmm, poor Megan. When I was 19 I had the libido of a 18 year old boy.

And I don't find the fact that she liked women particularly shocking or scandalous.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    She's starting down the path to looking like the Cat Lady (Jocelyn Wildenstein) , with more than a little Angelina Jolie thrown in.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Part of the reason why she looks off in those recent pics is because her wig is framing her face wrong.

vCash
    That plastic surgery has really diminished her beauty. Prior to the surgery, I thought she was stunningly gorgeous, but, yeah, she's starting to look like the cat lady. I don't mind her quote so much, but if she hates being told she's talented perhaps she should fire her assistants because I can't imagine anyone else saying that to her.

IceAlisa, thanks for the information.
    Last edited by jenny12; 07-29-2010 at 01:59 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Yes, Megan, no one likes being lied to.....

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny12 View Post
    That plastic surgery has really diminished her beauty. Prior to the surgery, I thought she was stunningly gorgeous, but, yeah, she's starting to look like the cat lady. I don't mind her quote so much, but if she hates being told she's talented perhaps she should fire her assistants because I can't imagine anyone else saying that to her.
    Just to clarify: the only surgery she's had by the common definition at least, are breast implants. Everything else was done by injection.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Sparrow View Post
    Maybe she's got a hidden talent!
    Hidden in the backseat of some studio honcho's BMW .

vCash
    I thought Megan said that she has only had sex with 2 men - her high school boyfriend and Brian, who she has been with for years.

I've read things from gossip columnists like Ted Casablancas who say that she doesn't deserve all the hate she gets - that she's genuinely a very intelligent and likable person. But because she's so frank with her comments, which is not something we're used to hearing from Hollywood, people take that, combined with her looks, in completely the wrong way.

Personally, while I don't find her the world's greatest actress, she's by no means the worst, and I find her bluntness refreshing in a Patrick Chan kind of way. I'm by no means a fan of hers at all, but I hate when people hate celebrities (mostly female ones) for no real, honest reason. Megan is blunt and gorgeous. Kate Bosworth is dating Alexander Skarsgard and Kristen Stewart is with RPatz. Angelina must have slept with Brad when he was married to Jen, though there's no proof that anything physical actually happened. Gwyneth has difficulty relating to 'normal' people (which is actually kind of hilarious to read some things on GOOP). Drives me bonkers!
    Last edited by screech; 07-29-2010 at 06:11 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post
    I'm by no means a fan of hers at all, but I hate when people hate celebrities (mostly female ones) for no real, honest reason. Megan is blunt and gorgeous.
    And has less acting talent than your average tree, which IMHO is a real, honest reason.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Everything else was done by injection.
    Yup.

Seriously though, Brian Austin Green? It makes me feel a little nicely toward her to know that perhaps part of her heart is nerdy. Never seen any of her films so I can't comment one way or the other about her acting.

vCash
    BAG isn't bad looking. He's no Screech.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StonewshMullet View Post
    Bay is making my life miserable. MISERABLE. He is currently shooting Transformers 3 and everwhere I look a street is closed for filming or I have to walk through a huge crowd of gawkers just to get to my car or office. I park at Trump Tower and last Wednesday he set off a shit load of fireworks and explosives as I was getting ready to pull out of my space. I thought the building was under attack, people were screaming cars were honking and apparently Optimus Prime was on the attack. I think he took a good ten years off my life.
    This is the man where you could rename every single one of his films "Forty Explosions and a Great Big Fireball" and they'd all still make sense.

And making Kate Beckinsale cry is the least of the problems with "Pearl Harbor" (which gives "Titanic" a run for its money in the 'accurate sets, REALLY inaccurate story" department and...I can't even think of an example, it must take the top spot for "Dumbest Love Story EVER." Yes, even over "Twilight.") And he could make her cry, but could he make her act? I swear, she USED to be good...can't movies written in Hollywood call for young actresses to do something besides look vacant and do intensely stupid things to move the plot along? (Which is really the fault of neither the directors nor the actresses, but the writers. You can only do so much...then again, plot- and dialogue-wise "Titanic", again, kind of sucked, but at least Leo, Kate, and Billy were trying to make it work. Even if the latter at times looked like he wasn't entirely sure where he was supposed to be going with it and wasn't getting consistent direction about it.)

And I frankly hesistate to believe her story about the stripper. That she 'experimented', at some would put it (that's the age for LUGs), sure, but the whole thing just sounds..."Hey, I'll say THIS to get headlines and sound like a dangerous bad girl! That'll get me some attention and distract from no one involved with Transformers wanting to work with me again!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I'm not a Megan Fox fan at all, but I think it's onmly fair to show the whole quote:

I think that for a starlet on the rise (although maybe not so much anymore in her case) it's reasonable to be suspicious of people who just give out compliments left and right, because it IS usually forced and fake.
    I'm glad you posted the entire quote, since the title of the thread is taken a little out of context. I'm a huge Megan Fox fan and I've read a lot of her interviews. I do think she gets a lot of undeserved hate because of what she says and how she looks. She doesn't seem to have any delusions that she's anything more than she is right now....which is a pretty face that's been in a few movies. She never said she's some super talent, and I'm sure she's right that everyone in Hollywood blows smoke up every one else's asses.

She is outspoken but in public keeps a low profile. She's never out at clubs or bars and she never ever dresses up to go out to get a coffee. When she's out with Brian, she acts like a regular person, not a famewhore. She wears yoga pants and t shirts with no makeup....I love that about her.
    And yes, she's admitted to being nerdy...she likes comic books and video games.

I don't think she's a great actress, but what she's done isn't horrendous. I do wish she'd lay off the injections, though. She's stunning without them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Just to clarify: the only surgery she's had by the common definition at least, are breast implants. Everything else was done by injection.
    It looks like she's got cheek implants

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I will say that I caught the episode of SNL this season that she hosted - she was surprisingly funny in it.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    It looks like she's got cheek implants
    Well, Radiess is an injectable implant. That's exactly what it looks like to me and the docs who were interviewed on the subject.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Maybe she's got a hidden talent!
    I have to admit that her real life trolling is a bit of talent, considering how many people fell for some of the things she says.

ETA: Personally, I thought she could have tone down some of the things she said, like being bipolar. Maybe she does have it but saying that mixed with other comments comes off like she's screaming for attention.

I do agree with the sentiment that she shouldn't have gotten things done. She's 24, right? But her facial features look so harsh with all the injections. I think she would have been fine if she grew into her face naturally. I am Team Megan with the whole Michael Bay drama.
    Last edited by Indra486; 07-29-2010 at 09:12 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indra486 View Post
    ETA: Personally, I thought she could have tone down some of the things she said, like being bipolar. Maybe she does have it but saying that mixed with other comments comes off like she's screaming for attention.
    She's also said she's OCD about germs and stuff. She does say a lot of wacky things, but I don't think she's screaming for attention. If she wanted attention you'd think she'd be out partying Lohan-style and clamoring for the paparazzi to take her photo but it's nothing but the opposite.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast