Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Maybe she should have chosen a profession that didn`t involve so many shallow people...
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight1 View Post
    Maybe she should have chosen a profession that didn't involve so many shallow people...
    Like skating?

I don't get the hate for the girl either. Why is it all the pretty young Hollywood disposable starlets get the 'casting couch' comments?

Someone upthread mentioned 'Screech'? He was on a local radio show this morning. Talk about a trainwreck.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    She's also said she's OCD about germs and stuff. She does say a lot of wacky things, but I don't think she's screaming for attention.
    I think she get bored doing interviews and starts saying things because she's tired of hearing herself give the same answers.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    BAG isn't bad looking. He's no Screech.
    I hope you're talking about Samuel 'Screech' Powers and not me!! (who is weirdly a girl, by the way )

As I said, I'm not a fan of hers, but I find myself defending her because she doesn't give the 'cookie cutter' answers that are expected and seems much more honest and herself than others. I find it refreshing. If it were an unattractive actress doing the same, people probably wouldn't snark on her quite so much.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123