Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Watch me move
    vCash

Megan Fox: I Hate Being Told I'm Talented

Hey, no problem, honey. You aren't going to hear it from me, that's for sure.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index....old_im_talente
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    Yes, Megan, no one likes being lied to.....

vCash
    Maybe she's got a hidden talent!

Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Sparrow View Post
    Maybe she's got a hidden talent!
    Involving the "casting couch", maybe. I can't think of too many other reasons why she has the career she has....
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I'm not a Megan Fox fan at all, but I think it's onmly fair to show the whole quote:
    She explained, "Everyone blows sunshine up everyone else's a**. I hate receiving compliments; I hate being told I'm talented or people think I'm going to be a movie star. I always feel that it's forced and fake."
    I think that for a starlet on the rise (although maybe not so much anymore in her case) it's reasonable to be suspicious of people who just give out compliments left and right, because it IS usually forced and fake.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I think that for a starlet on the rise (although maybe not so much anymore in her case) it's reasonable to be suspicious of people who just give out compliments left and right, because it IS usually forced and fake.
    You're absolutely right. But if it bothers her that much, she could find another profession. Hopefully one that doesn't involve being in any more movies

vCash
    I don't see anything wrong with the quote, but yeah, if she doesn't like fake, she's in the wrong place. There are plenty of other non narcissistic jobs out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Involving the "casting couch", maybe. I can't think of too many other reasons why she has the career she has....
    A striking face and a great body will take you places in Hollywood. It doesn't mean that the girl had to do the casting couch to get there. It has been pretty much proven that pretty people are more successful than the average looking folks.

---------

I don't see anything wrong with what Megan is saying. Maybe she is realistic about her acting abilities at this stage of her career, and she knows that anyone that is gushing to her face about how talented she is is just blowing smoke. Does anyone remember when Jessica Biel hinted/mentioned in an interview that she had lost some acting gigs because she's too beautiful? Good Gawf. Now that made me roll my eyes. The girl couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. That's the only reasonwhy she's not an A-list actress and isn't getting the great gigs.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    All I have to say is that Ms. Fox needs to lay off the injectables. She has clearly done stuff to her face, as evidenced here which is completely unnecessary IMO at her age.
    Last edited by IceAlisa; 07-29-2010 at 12:13 AM.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    I suspect the sentence got cut off, for instance maybe she meant to say " I Hate Being Told I'm Talented in Bed", "I Hate Being Told I'm Talented at Nothing", or I Hate Being Told I'm Talented at Dieting".

vCash
    Then I'll be sure never to tell her so

-Bridget

vCash
    Wow. This is a lot of venom for somone I have no idea who she is. Is she on one of the newer TV shows like the vampire one or the new 90210?
    Figure skating is hard.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    No, she's a newish movie starlet who's rather outspoken. She was in the first 2 Transformers movies and will not be in the third one, possibly because she's a pain to work with (although that is just a rumor AFAIK).
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Okay, thanks.

I am so getting old. I finally put Zack Efron's face to his name when I saw the Charlie St. Cloud trailer yesterday.
    Figure skating is hard.

Watch me move
    vCash
    No, she's a newish movie starlet who's rather outspoken. She was in the first 2 Transformers movies and will not be in the third one, possibly because she's a pain to work with (although that is just a rumor AFAIK).
    And speaking of 90210, she just married Brian Austin Green (a/k/a that rap superstar David Silver) from the original series.

Roses are red, violets are blue, this poem is dumb and so are you.
    vCash
    I'm not a Megan Fox fan at all, but I think it's onmly fair to show the whole quote:

Agreed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    All I have to say is that Ms. Fox needs to lay off the injectables. She has clearly done stuff to her face, as evidenced here which is completely unnecessary IMO at her age.
    Yeah, she's much too young and imo much too naturally beautiful to get caught up in that. yet.

And what's with all the slut talk? Hasn't she been with Green for years?

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    I see too much Radiesse or another liquid injectable implant material on the cheekbones altering her facial contours in a most unfortunate way as well as Botox that has changed the shape of her eyebrows. While both of these work wonders on age-related volume loss and wrinkles respectively, they are hardly appropriate for someone aged 24. I also think she's had her lips injected.

There are instances when young people request Radiesse for unusually narrow cheeks and/or inadequate chin but IMO this is clearly not the case with Megan Fox who is IMO naturally beautiful. Well, less so these days now that she is messing with her face so much.

Experts agree: http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/06...astic-surgery/
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Please, Michael Bay is a pain to work with. He apparently made Kate Beckinsale (who seems like a real sweetheart) cry on the set of Pearl Harbor because she wasn't physically up to his standards. The guy is a serious creepo.

The thing is that Bay isn't replaceable for the Transformers series. He's the director, and he calls the shots. (The same can be said for James Cameron, who's literally a dictator on his productions.) Fox is.

Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    I see too much Radiesse or another liquid injectable implant material on the cheekbones altering her facial contours in a most unfortunate way as well as Botox that has changed the shape of her eyebrows. While both of these work wonders on age-related volume loss and wrinkles respectively, they are hardly appropriate for someone aged 24. I also think she's had her lips injected.

There are instances when young people request Radiesse for unusually narrow cheeks and/or inadequate chin but IMO this is clearly not the case with Megan Fox who is IMO naturally beautiful. Well, less so these days now that she is messing with her face so much.
    Yeah that's the sad part - she's honestly stunning just walking around in sweats and no makeup. I have no idea why she's doing this to herself. Plus, the weirder she looks, the less parts she'll be offered because her image is the sexy girl next door.

She doesn't strike me as the famewhore type though. I don't see her doing something completely to get into the tabloids like Tila Tequila.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Here's a link to what she looked like in 2007--very lovely and now, like a hard living 40.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/wp-cont...p_544_XXXX.jpg

from Speedy Death

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast