I have a Kindle, and it is my precccciousssss. I think probably no matter which one you pick, you grow to love it. It gives you BOOKS. What could be better?
But like any convert, I *have* to proslityze to the non-believers. NOTHING gets me going like someone who doesn't want an ereader:
- You don't have to leave your house to get a book
- It's easier to travel with an eReader than bringing a bunch of books along
- It saves space in your house
- If you read the first in a series, you can get the next one instantly
- Can't sleep at 3am and you REALLY want a book--you can get one!
- Embarrassed about your books that feature naked pirates or talking cats? No one has to know you read them!
Wyliefan, I'm a substitute teacher and I've had the same experience. Even boys that don't read are fascinated by a Kindle! They can download their SCHOOL BOOKS ON IT. Because you know if you read it on a computer screen, the book is so much better.