vCash

Firefox personas

Has anyone been using these?

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/gallery/

I just downloaded an update so I don't know if it's new or if I just found it. If you have been using them, link some of your favorites. I've been having fun scrolling through the list.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    It's been there for a while now. Maybe since 3 came out? I think it started as an extension and then Firefox implemented it into the browser.

I'm currently using Pretty Panda Bear.

vCash
    I have been using Betty Boop. We need more figure skating persona's. Just a hit to all of you that are creative.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sbmeagain View Post
    We need more figure skating persona's.
    I was looking through the sports category but it's so filled with other stuff that I didn't find any. Do you have a link to one?
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    I had one last year from persona's. I had to do it by a skating search, not under sports. Maybe it has been removed. I wll check when I return to my home computer.

vCash
    Been using it for months now. Currently have a view of the ocean from a Hawaiian beach. I like the ones that blend into the background but the abstracts are a personal favorite.

vCash
    I'm using Japanese Tattoo.
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mpal2 View Post
    Has anyone been using these?

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/gallery/

I just downloaded an update so I don't know if it's new or if I just found it. If you have been using them, link some of your favorites. I've been having fun scrolling through the list.
    No, Chrome is a far superior browser.