Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    I just posted that so you'd have chance to get on your high horse and tell me what a terrible a person I am. Looks like I succeeded.

Maybe my wording was a little um, off, I'm just shocked that even sex symbols get turned down sometimes. Though the whole married thing is pretty skeevy....so knowing that, it makes more sense.....if that's even what happened.

vCash
    Although the harassment topics are very serious, bothers me that the people use serious problems only for obtaining money or fame; and really the lawyer of the claimant does not help to believe her.

Accoding as article :

"Ms. Hagan did her best to deter his sexual advances, but did so in such a manner that she would not offend him since he had offered to assist her in her acting career," the suit said.

"She claims he repeatedly promised to find her an acting role but never delivered."

the harassment was not important to her if she had obtained a role?
    and the "emotional and psychological distress" that she suffer now would have miraculously disappeared if she had acted in "Bones".?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    I just posted that so you'd have chance to get on your high horse and tell me what a terrible a person I am. Looks like I succeeded.
    Me specifically? Or any members of the forum? And really? What a strange thing to do. Well, I'm glad you got your kicks for the day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calica View Post
    There is an enormous difference between being an unfaithful to your wife and harassing a woman.
    I do not understand because the people mix these concepts.
    I don't think that they were correlating the two--they were just saying that the guy seems like he's a jerk, regardless of the harassment charges.

This could end up being a sticky case. The way the woman is talking, it sounds as though she'd be okay with the advances if he got her the promised acting role--his lawyer could definitely exploit that. The fact that she spent so much time on set, despite the fact that she was an extra, seems a bit suspect too. I watch Bones, and there really aren't too many extras or even repeated scenes where the same extra would have to be used more than once for continuity's sake. I'm not saying that Boreanaz is nice or a good guy (although I loved him as Angel, so this is all a bit depressing for me), but she's going to have to present a stronger case if she wants to win.

vCash
    I watched Buffy, Angel and now Bones every week and have never missed an episode. What he does outside of the show is of no interest to me, unless what he did was actual harassment. I wonder how long she went after him about outing him before she charged him. Poor girl didn't get a plum role after sleeping with someone who promised you the moon. Welcome to Hollywood you nimrod! Unless they are minors, saying yes to sex for a favour happens every day...that this person happened to go after a television star whom she believed would offer her a role makes her pathetic IMHO. Maybe talk to the casting director? That would be where I would start...

David B is a jerk for cheating on his wife...but that too happens everyday. Not right or fair or good but it happens.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    Minchiruwater is on a high horse?

And she told you that you were a terrible person?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12