Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,549
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    975

    David Boreanaz sued

    http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/cele...ex.html?hpt=T2

    I know its a serious issue and harrassment is never ok...but if it were me, I let the guy do whatever he wanted. He's seriously hot. Kind of shocked anyone would turn him down to be honest. Talk about throwing away a golden opportunity!

    Some pics in case anyone isn't familiar-

    http://www.tvboyfriends.com/wp-conte...dboreanaz1.jpg

    http://megwood.com/archive/davidboreanaz.html

    http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show...auto-41533.jpg
    Last edited by haribobo; 07-23-2010 at 12:37 PM.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Infected with the joy of skating!!
    Posts
    10,547
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    14026
    I'm in love with him, too. Hope he's not a jerk!
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Where banjos play.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,070
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    well he has already cheated on his wife once iirc....I'd say that is sending him into jerkville pretty easily.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    17,618
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/cele...ex.html?hpt=T2

    I know its a serious issue and harrassment is never ok...but if it were me, I let the guy do whatever he wanted. He's seriously hot. Kind of shocked anyone would turn him down to be honest. Talk about throwing away a golden opportunity!
    You're shocked anyone would turn harassment down??

    Maybe I'm being thickheaded and that was just a joke. I hope it was.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,015
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    13073

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,269
    vCash
    567
    Rep Power
    3372
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan View Post
    She claims he repeatedly promised to find her an acting role but never delivered.
    I don't know which scenario is worse or better. Actual harassment or an affair in exchange for a job that turned into a harassment allegation. This one could get very tricky and ugly.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    16,691
    vCash
    450
    Rep Power
    7993
    I wish I hadn't read that last article.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,015
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    13073
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I wish I hadn't read that last article.
    sorry


    mpal I totally agree with you.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Gwyneth Paltrow Fan Club headquarters
    Posts
    17,282
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    30544
    Not to trivialize what allegedly happened to this woman, but if she was an extra on the show, it would be pretty unusual for the star of the show to hit on her on the set, and be taking pictures with her on set. At least not without a couple of dozen other people around to witness whatever was going on. Usually the only place the extras get within shouting distance of the stars is while the actual setup and filming is taking place.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,549
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    975
    Well the part about him promising the job and being married is pretty crappy. Also, no means no, so he should have just cut it out. It's not as if there's a lack of options for him. Assuming any of this is true.

    Just, if I were her, I wouldn't be able to resist a guy that hot...but that's just based on looks...but then, I'm a guy.

  11. #11
    Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    near St Louis
    Posts
    16,061
    vCash
    24000
    Rep Power
    37422
    Something seems very odd about this whole thing, an extra is usually on a set a day or two, not for months, and they certainly wouldn't be hanging out in the star's trailer.

    I agree it sounds more like an affair that went south, which has now evolved into a harassment suit.
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

  12. #12
    OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    7,938
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    Just, if I were her, I wouldn't be able to resist a guy that hot...but that's just based on looks...but then, I'm a guy.
    He's OK looking, but his acting skills (or lack of thereof) would be a big turnoff for me (aside from the fact that he's married). It's like when I sat behind a quite famous actor at the movies once and he lost all his charm because of his high-pitched, half human female, half hyena laugh.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,909
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by peibeck View Post
    I agree it sounds more like an affair that went south, which has now evolved into a harassment suit.
    BINGO. This woman got dumped after the wife and press found out about his affairs. Now she wants a piece of the pie. She should have just kept her clothes on instead. I bet this ends up getting dismissed.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    In the DelSchoes mask voids!
    Posts
    2,696
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    He's still a decent looking guy, but I thought he was much better looking in his Buffy/Angel days. Had a huge crush on him then

    He's a cheating womanizer, but it sounds as if this woman is crying wolf because she didn't get what she wanted from him. If someone were harassing me I sure wouldn't be alone with them in their trailer or car.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    419
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    well he has already cheated on his wife once iirc....I'd say that is sending him into jerkville pretty easily.
    There is an enormous difference between being an unfaithful to your wife and harassing a woman.
    I do not understand because the people mix these concepts.

  16. #16
    Loving on babies!
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Twin heaven!
    Posts
    11,724
    vCash
    1570
    Rep Power
    41476
    Whether it's "just an affair"/him being unfaithful to his wife, or actual sexual harrassment, I think the "jerk" label could still be considered accurate....
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    I Want to Go to There
    Posts
    9,825
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    38634
    I understand turning him down because I'd turn him down too. I always thought he was unattractive and never understood his hype during his Buffy/Angel days.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,713
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    11163
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    I know its a serious issue and harrassment is never ok...but if it were me, I let the guy do whatever he wanted. He's seriously hot. Kind of shocked anyone would turn him down to be honest. Talk about throwing away a golden opportunity!
    'Let the guy do whatever he wanted' is troubling - suggests that even if he were abusive to you, it would be okay.

    Just because man is good-looking/hot does not mean that he will treat you with respect and consider what 'you' want. Not a reason to give up what you want, which should never be treated as less important than what he wants.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,549
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    'Let the guy do whatever he wanted' is troubling - suggests that even if he were abusive to you, it would be okay.
    That's not what I meant.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,107
    vCash
    1529
    Rep Power
    0
    Of course it isn't, but even though you prefaced it with "harassment is never okay", talking about how the man is gorgeous and you want him to do whatever he wants to you in a thread you started about him possibly sexually assaulting someone (even if it's untrue) completely undermines the struggle she would have gone through and totally undermines women as a people. Especially when you say you would let him do whatever he wants to you in regard to the sexual assault itself. It basically reads as, "Because I think he's gorgeous I would be happy to let him sexually assault me." What a novel thought.
    Last edited by michiruwater; 07-24-2010 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Apparently harassment and embarrassment are the same word to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •