Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

vCash

David Boreanaz sued

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/cele...ex.html?hpt=T2

I know its a serious issue and harrassment is never ok...but if it were me, I let the guy do whatever he wanted. He's seriously hot. Kind of shocked anyone would turn him down to be honest. Talk about throwing away a golden opportunity!

Some pics in case anyone isn't familiar-

http://www.tvboyfriends.com/wp-conte...dboreanaz1.jpg

http://megwood.com/archive/davidboreanaz.html

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show...auto-41533.jpg
    Last edited by haribobo; 07-23-2010 at 12:37 PM.

vCash
    I'm in love with him, too. Hope he's not a jerk!
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    well he has already cheated on his wife once iirc....I'd say that is sending him into jerkville pretty easily.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/cele...ex.html?hpt=T2

I know its a serious issue and harrassment is never ok...but if it were me, I let the guy do whatever he wanted. He's seriously hot. Kind of shocked anyone would turn him down to be honest. Talk about throwing away a golden opportunity!
    You're shocked anyone would turn harassment down??

Maybe I'm being thickheaded and that was just a joke. I hope it was.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan View Post
    She claims he repeatedly promised to find her an acting role but never delivered.
    I don't know which scenario is worse or better. Actual harassment or an affair in exchange for a job that turned into a harassment allegation. This one could get very tricky and ugly.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    I wish I hadn't read that last article.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I wish I hadn't read that last article.
    sorry

mpal I totally agree with you.

vCash
    Not to trivialize what allegedly happened to this woman, but if she was an extra on the show, it would be pretty unusual for the star of the show to hit on her on the set, and be taking pictures with her on set. At least not without a couple of dozen other people around to witness whatever was going on. Usually the only place the extras get within shouting distance of the stars is while the actual setup and filming is taking place.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Well the part about him promising the job and being married is pretty crappy. Also, no means no, so he should have just cut it out. It's not as if there's a lack of options for him. Assuming any of this is true.

Just, if I were her, I wouldn't be able to resist a guy that hot...but that's just based on looks...but then, I'm a guy.

Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    vCash
    Something seems very odd about this whole thing, an extra is usually on a set a day or two, not for months, and they certainly wouldn't be hanging out in the star's trailer.

I agree it sounds more like an affair that went south, which has now evolved into a harassment suit.
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    Just, if I were her, I wouldn't be able to resist a guy that hot...but that's just based on looks...but then, I'm a guy.
    He's OK looking, but his acting skills (or lack of thereof) would be a big turnoff for me (aside from the fact that he's married). It's like when I sat behind a quite famous actor at the movies once and he lost all his charm because of his high-pitched, half human female, half hyena laugh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by peibeck View Post
    I agree it sounds more like an affair that went south, which has now evolved into a harassment suit.
    BINGO. This woman got dumped after the wife and press found out about his affairs. Now she wants a piece of the pie. She should have just kept her clothes on instead. I bet this ends up getting dismissed.

vCash
    He's still a decent looking guy, but I thought he was much better looking in his Buffy/Angel days. Had a huge crush on him then

He's a cheating womanizer, but it sounds as if this woman is crying wolf because she didn't get what she wanted from him. If someone were harassing me I sure wouldn't be alone with them in their trailer or car.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    well he has already cheated on his wife once iirc....I'd say that is sending him into jerkville pretty easily.
    There is an enormous difference between being an unfaithful to your wife and harassing a woman.
    I do not understand because the people mix these concepts.

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    Whether it's "just an affair"/him being unfaithful to his wife, or actual sexual harrassment, I think the "jerk" label could still be considered accurate....
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    I understand turning him down because I'd turn him down too. I always thought he was unattractive and never understood his hype during his Buffy/Angel days.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    'Let the guy do whatever he wanted' is troubling - suggests that even if he were abusive to you, it would be okay.

Just because man is good-looking/hot does not mean that he will treat you with respect and consider what 'you' want. Not a reason to give up what you want, which should never be treated as less important than what he wants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    'Let the guy do whatever he wanted' is troubling - suggests that even if he were abusive to you, it would be okay.
    That's not what I meant.

vCash
    Of course it isn't, but even though you prefaced it with "harassment is never okay", talking about how the man is gorgeous and you want him to do whatever he wants to you in a thread you started about him possibly sexually assaulting someone (even if it's untrue) completely undermines the struggle she would have gone through and totally undermines women as a people. Especially when you say you would let him do whatever he wants to you in regard to the sexual assault itself. It basically reads as, "Because I think he's gorgeous I would be happy to let him sexually assault me." What a novel thought.
    Last edited by michiruwater; 07-24-2010 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Apparently harassment and embarrassment are the same word to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast