Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    Not quite as fun a season finale as last year, but some great moments nonetheless.

My "The Writing was on the wall moments"

I'm not sure how to feel about Meghan. She's not Betty 2.0, but she is a safe choice for Don vs. Dr Faye. Ah Faye. Your fate was sealed as soon as Don turned you into his therapist rather than a future wife and mother.
    IMO, part of Megan's appeal for Don is that she believes the public image he puts out. Faye, otoh, knows that Don is an emotional mess beneath his successful, urbane veneer. Will Megan react better to Don's faults than Betty?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    Peggy and Joan bitching about Don in Joan's office. A real "sisters in arms" moment between these two.
    I enjoy the rare moments when the two women regard one another as allies. However, I don't understand why Joan is so disgusted by the news.

I gave a very non-1960's "You Go Girl" shout-out to Carla! Good for Henry calling out Betty on this.
    I'm starting to like Henry. He's not willing to give Betty a pass on her bad behavior just because she looks good on his arm and they have a good sex life.

vCash
    I forgot to mention that I loved Peggy and Joan's gossip session - it reminds me of my job

vCash
    I think perhaps Joan held out some hope that while Don is as big a Playboy as Roger, she felt he would not become a pathetic cliche like Roger and marry his secretary. Any esteem that Joan might have had for Don went out the window.

vCash
    Not a bad episode, but last weeks was better. I would say one of the weakest of the season. But a springboard to next season and payoff then.
    Like happy Peggy getting business for the firm.
    Loved Peggy and Joan gossiping, but suprised. They have never been that chummy, but maybe with so few people less in the firm, they are bonding, as they have worked together for years.
    Happy Joan is still preggers. Her phone conversation with her husband was a hoot. As much as I did not like him before they were married (rapist?), it does seem they have a nice relationship now and are maybe more 'equal' in his eyes. (Remember earlier this season when she said to him 'who am I going to talk to?" ) I do not think Joan has too many friends. (We really do not know all that much about her background - hopefuly something for future episodes).
    Don and his proposal - omg, when he pulled out the box, LOL. So telegraphed. Megan is the opposite of Betty - she did not freak over the spilt milkshake. Funny how I did not like Faye, but felt really bad for her when Don broke the news to her.
    Loved that Don told Sally the truth on 'who is Dick?'
    Roger - always the funny - 'who is Miss ???(Megan's last name). He cracks me up.
    Ken - interesting how he won't go to his future father in law and his jab at Pete. Ouch!
    Also love how some of the board of the Amer Cancer Society admit to smoking.
    Poor Carla, but I feel worse for Sally to lose her. Loved Carla standing up to Betty.
    So maybe not the best season ender, but there are lots to wonder as we wait for next seasons's premier.

vCash
    I...um...what?!

At least Sally will have a sympathetic step mother. I felt sorry for Betty at the end though. She didn't know what she had till it was well and truely gone. I somehow don't think it's over for those two...
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

podcast mistress
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andora View Post
    Joan and Peggy. "Whatever could be on your mind? " Christina Hendricks is amazing.
    I had to rewind it! LOL!

Faye knows about Don's past. Will she use it against him?
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manleywoman View Post

Faye knows about Don's past. Will she use it against him?
    I doubt it. That's not in character for her or the times that this show is set in. Heck, Betty had more reason than anyone to reveal his secret, and she didn't.

vCash
    A very good (and funny) synopsis of the finale:
    http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10...land/?hpt=Sbin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456