Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    People People. Sasha looks great! Very healthy and happy!

vCash
    People need to realize that this was a for a pre-party, not the actually ESPYs. When you guys go to parties do you dress in ball gowns? I would say 95% of the time I go in jeans and a nice top like she is wearing here. She looks great, and happy so why all the judgement?

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    I like the jacket though I admit that it is a little Del Boca Vista Phase 2, but I tend to lean that way myself sometimes
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Great outfit, and she looks way healthier than at Nationals!
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    She looks cute. I love her Chanel jacket.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    She looks very cute for a change. I usually don't like what she wears on and off the ice but this is a winner. Hair and make-up are great too.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Well she's always cute I just miss how she would dress for up to the 9s for events. This is one of the rare times the media will be photographing her.

vCash
    I think Sasha looks consistent with the other people there as shown in Garden Kitty's pictures. I agree that she looks much better than she did at Nationals.

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    Something about her definitely looks different. I guess it's her weight but she doesn't look much heavier. I don't know what it is. As far as her outfit, it's fine for a party. This wasn't the actual awards ceremony so the outfit is fine.

vCash
    She looks great and healthy. Good for Sasha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens View Post
    Something about her definitely looks different. I guess it's her weight but she doesn't look much heavier. I don't know what it is. As far as her outfit, it's fine for a party. This wasn't the actual awards ceremony so the outfit is fine.
    ITA with this. I can't put my finger on it but she looks different somehow. She does look healthy and happy so that is a good thing.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens View Post
    Something about her definitely looks different. I guess it's her weight but she doesn't look much heavier. I don't know what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mag View Post
    ITA with this. I can't put my finger on it but she looks different somehow. She does look healthy and happy so that is a good thing.

99% of the photos we've ever seen of her were taken when she was younger or very much younger.
    These are very high resolution shots at close range.
    To me, she simply looks more mature than we've become accustomed to...hardly surprising given the passage of time.
    She looks absolutely great.

vCash
    Regarding this pic she's still fashion oriented.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12