Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Thanks for your help I have changed booking to All Seasons, we would prefer to be as close to the rink as possible.

Really looking forward to it

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_T_T_ View Post
    All day friday cost 11.50 euros which according to google is about $14. Then Sat can be anything between 122 euros ($155) and 33 euros ($42) depending on how good seats you want. the cheaps ones are obviously at the ceiling! Then the gala is between 85 ($108) and 21.50 euros ($27).

http://www.bercy.fr/billetterie/tick...E_ERIC_BOMPARD
    Thanks. That's reasonable but I won't know for at least another month if I can manage this.....I'd have to arrange a business trip to Israel at the right time and then get to Paris on the way back, possibly flying with Andrey and TahBka?

But between meeting all the rude Euro FSUers and the incredible lineup at TEB this year (just Aliona and Robin would do it for me...but Mirai? V/M? Mao? WOW) I'm really going to try.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRlady View Post
    Thanks. That's reasonable but I won't know for at least another month if I can manage this.....I'd have to arrange a business trip to Israel at the right time and then get to Paris on the way back, possibly flying with Andrey and TahBka?
    It never ever sells out (unless Yu-na is skating ), so you will be able to show up and buy tickets on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by PRlady View Post
    But between meeting all the rude Euro FSUers and the incredible lineup at TEB this year (just Aliona and Robin would do it for me...but Mirai? V/M? Mao? WOW) I'm really going to try.
    I love Savchenko/Szolkowy and Mao and I like Mirai, but apart from that I'm pretty meh about the lineup this year.

Oh well, the skating is only secondary innit.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Hello guys,

I wonder if you can help - does anyone have any idea what time the second day's competition and medal ceremony will finish? I am hoping to catch the last eurostar back to London on Saturday, but if the competition finishes late then I need to stay another night in Paris. (Then I might as well get a ticket for the gala too!)

Even a rough estimate will help. Thank you!

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Typically about 10:30 or 11:00. Last year's ice dance free started at 8:15.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Thank you, allezfred! I've now found the best excuse for another night in Paris and a ticket for the gala!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nune View Post
    I booked a room in the All Seasons, former Ibis. Have been staying in the Ibis before. Now everything in the hotel is renovated. And it is directly besides the Novotel. Great to get a snap at the skaters in the evening or go make a break in your hotel room !
    so I understand Novotel is the skaters' hotel, is that right? and sorry if I'm being silly, but looking at the map All Seasons doesn't seem that near Novotel - I mean, it seems right next to the arena, but Novotel is kind of further away, at least according to the map I'm looking at right now... or is it just wrong Novotel I'm looking at? not that it matters that much, just checking

vCash
    You must be looking at a different Novotel. The offical skaters hotel novotel is between allseasons and the rink.

vCash
    Oh, that's right, I was looking at Novotel Gare de Lyon instead of Novotel Bercy yeah, well, now it makes sense thanks for letting me know I was wrong

vCash
    If you buy a ticket can you go and watch practises there?

vCash
    No the public can't see any practices at TEB.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123