Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro32 View Post
    I just received my ticket by mail here in California.
    I didn't get the email from Ticketnet...
    Perhaps because you bank and/or your card have the 3-D Secure option.
    Apparently, it has been developped by Visa and used by Mastercard too.

Fearless Musher
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_T_T_ View Post
    (skip)

I didn't have to do that last year so I'm a bit reluctant.

ETA: I used a different email address last year.
    I ordered some of my Worlds tickets through Ticketnet last year and was surprised to be asked for my passport or ID card nr. Just like you I was a bit reluctant, so I phoned them to have details. They told me it was now standard procedure, especially if you want to get your pre-paid tickets at the cash desk on location. I had mine mailed at my address in France, (I ordered via ticketnet.it) and I got them in an absolute record of 3 days. And by registered mail, and was never charged an extra cent. I think they have tremendously improved their service in the last few years because I remember a time when I was charged twice for some gig tickets and it took them 3 months (and 1 ton of phone calls + faxes + mails) to refund me.
    "I missed the view and viewed the mist..." ©

vCash
    Thanks. I'm much happier about it now I know others have been asked for the same things. Better to be safe than sorry!

vCash
    Hello there!

This might be a weird/stupid question, but I want to order tickets for this competition, and when I looked on www.ticketnet.fr, I see that I can order saturday tickets at 13.30 and 18.30, does this means that I only can see the mens long program and the ladies long program? Or are these tickets for all groups that day?
    Like a ticket to see the morning competitions and a ticket to see the evening competitions.

Thanks in advance!
    xx
    Kimberley

vCash
    The 13:30 ticket will let you see the Mens LP and Pairs LP. The 18:30 ticket is for the Ladies LP and Free Dance.

There are no competitions in the morning.

vCash
    Last year the finals were in two sessions. So the 13:30 got you Women's and Pairs and the 18:30 got you men's and dance (not sure it's the same groups this year, but should be the same method) In other words if you want to see everything you have to buy both ticktets.

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    And just in case this crafty American can fix her business trip to be passing thru Paris that weekend...how much do the tickets cost?
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

vCash
    All day friday cost 11.50 euros which according to google is about $14. Then Sat can be anything between 122 euros ($155) and 33 euros ($42) depending on how good seats you want. the cheaps ones are obviously at the ceiling! Then the gala is between 85 ($108) and 21.50 euros ($27).

http://www.bercy.fr/billetterie/tick...E_ERIC_BOMPARD

vCash
    Thanks to you all for the information!
    I ordered both tickets this evening, but now I have another thing which confuses me, I hope you guys have the answers to it ^^

With ordering the tickets, I have never filled in my creditcard details, but it says that the tickets will be send in 5 days.
    Also this appeared on my screen;

Thanks for agreeing to regulate us by credit transfer under 5 days. With beyond your order will be cancelled and the reserves tickets will be given on sale.
    You can print the transfer order to be completed below

Does anyone knows what this means, and can you give me some more information?

Thanks!

vCash
    i really wish i can go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xDaydreamer View Post
    Thanks to you all for the information!
    I ordered both tickets this evening, but now I have another thing which confuses me, I hope you guys have the answers to it ^^

With ordering the tickets, I have never filled in my creditcard details, but it says that the tickets will be send in 5 days.
    Also this appeared on my screen;

Thanks for agreeing to regulate us by credit transfer under 5 days. With beyond your order will be cancelled and the reserves tickets will be given on sale.
    You can print the transfer order to be completed below

Does anyone knows what this means, and can you give me some more information?

Thanks!

Hello,
    I think you accidently opted for "payment by bank transfer" instead of credit card payment. It means you must transfer the money within 5 days from your bank to them. If you don't do it on time then your order is invalid. Which means: just don't do the transfer and make another purchase this time being careful to use the correct option (it is the 2nd out of the 4 ticketnet offers)

vCash
    Just wondering where everyone is sitting? DD and I are in block P Row 21 seat 16-17 at 1.30 and Block N R0w 22 seat 21-22. I think it is free seating on the Friday is that right? My confirmation has row and seat numbers but no block.

Also we couldn't get a room at the Novotel so we are at the Kyriad at the moment but thinking of changing to All seasons. Has anyone stayed in either of these before? Last time we just flew in for the Saturday and stayed over at the airport ready for an early morning flight the next day so don't have any experience of the hotels in that area

vCash

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sus2850 View Post
    Hello,
    I think you accidently opted for "payment by bank transfer" instead of credit card payment. It means you must transfer the money within 5 days from your bank to them. If you don't do it on time then your order is invalid. Which means: just don't do the transfer and make another purchase this time being careful to use the correct option (it is the 2nd out of the 4 ticketnet offers)
    I´ve ordered the tickets again, and now I chose the right one, big thanks to you!!

vCash
    I booked a room in the All Seasons, former Ibis. Have been staying in the Ibis before. Now everything in the hotel is renovated. And it is directly besides the Novotel. Great to get a snap at the skaters in the evening or go make a break in your hotel room !
    Nune

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nune View Post
    I booked a room in the All Seasons, former Ibis.
    It's actually former Mercure.

The All Seasons is fine. The rooms can be a bit on the small size, but then that's the way it is in Paris. Right next door to the Novotel and the Palais Omnisport and loads of restaurants on the street in front.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    I really want to go, but I can't decide. They have stopped flights from Jersey to France and it would cost a stupid amount of money for us to get there.

allezfred, are you going this year? Who else is going?
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

((Swedish skating dudes))
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    I really want to go, but I can't decide. They have stopped flights from Jersey to France and it would cost a stupid amount of money for us to get there.

I can't quite make up my mind either. It's a good 6-7 years since I last went to the French GP, but I've already got a trip to Berlin booked for November...

vCash
    I have changed my mind 10 times. I still have a frequent flyer ticket and hotel room on hold, but.. probably will not be able to make this one due to family considerations! It was lots of fun last year, but I expect turn out might be lower. LOTS and LOTS of Yuna fans last year. (You could tell because they left after she skated LOL!)

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Could you not row or swim from where you are?

Barring major disaster, oui.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    Could you not row or swim from where you are?
    You'd think so! You can see France from here sometimes. We are now thinking of getting the 1 available ferry and staying 1 night in St Malo. It'll work out way cheaper, plus going back to England and waiting hours for a connection would really bug me.

Barring major disaster, oui.
    Yay!
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast