Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

vCash
    I thought parts of that were good, but those windmills were horrible on Jose's part.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Dominic and Jose in the "First Ever B-Boy Routine"

Nappy Tabs

Battle for the Beat- district 78

Dominic was indeed better than Jose. The routine was a bit of a letdown though.

Nigel says he redeemed himself! (Nigels exclamation point) He says he's enjoying seeing the guys working together this year.
    Mia loves boys (giggle), says it was awesome and amazing. Says all she wants Jose to fine tune his technique.
    Adam says thats the way to show them who is boss.

Let's heap massive amount of praise because he did a really good job at break dancing. Shocking!
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    But he has heart, rjblue! Heart! Like a puppy! Not liking Jose is like being heartless puppy-hater. People who hate puppies kick them.

Are you a heartless Jose-hating puppy kicker, rjblue?
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    BOO Judges!!!

vCash
    Dom easily stole that routine with Jose, but the judges will never waver from their support for him.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Adechike, Kent- Contemporary (Dee Caspary)

You only Disappear- ? McRae

That delayed leap thing Adechike did was glorious.

This one beats Travis's number.

I loved it.

Nigel mentioned the same leap. I'd vote for Adechike just for that. Nigel really praising Kent's performance. He wants Kent to win.

Mia- Kent is unbelievable, and she is in love with him. Organic (takes a drink). Adechike- there is a god, because she was praying that this week would be great for him and it is! Raving about his lines and power. Clapping for them, and laughing.

Adam- blah blah- they taught him stuff. Both brilliant.

eta- Robert doing disco *sobs*
    And he does his usual 14 year old stage boy mugging for the camera. How someone who looks like that can have no idea how to be sexy is kind of funny. It's a good thing he has choreographers.
    Last edited by rjblue; 07-15-2010 at 02:47 AM.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    I usually hate angsty stuff, but that was kind of cool.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    I think I was on to something when I said that Jose was sponsored by the Make a Wish Foundation
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    So much better than that other contemporary routine; the emotion in the routine seemed so much more genuine.

And it got the organic comment from Mia, so you know it was "real."

A jazelle? More murderation of English.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Didn't I hear somewhere that Mary was going to come and be a guest judge? I could use her hot tamle train right about now. Mia and Adam drive me nuts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    And it got the organic comment from Mia, so you know it was "real."
    no real drinking game. not that I am complaining about the lack of the word this season. But no real drinking game.

ETA: Mary's Hot Tamale train would have been for Lauren's number.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Robert and Ashley practicing their Doriana Disco. Kathryn forced by her contract to do Disco.

Instant Replay- Dan Hartman

Robert is the first male on this show to look like he loves dancing Disco. I don't know if that is a good thing or not.

Pasha is behind Doriana.

Nigel loved Robert and said that he nailed it.

Mia hated it and said it was too thin and not masculine.

Adam says he was there for his partner and looked like he was having fun.

Robert tones down his mugging and looks really appealing standing beside/ Mark in tattooed glory Gah! /Mia as she reads out his number.

And then they go to the recap section.

Tonight's ratings are going to be so easy.

eta- The judges look like they are truly arguing about something (Robert's disco?)

The credits are worth watching, once the cameraman came to his senses and realised that Tahitian dancing is more interesting than Breaking.
    Last edited by rjblue; 07-15-2010 at 03:01 AM.

vCash
    Seriously, I'm not kidding. Who was it in the last thread that mentioned Disco and Doriana in last week's thread? Remember--if you call them, they will come.

Ashley to Kathryn. Major upgrade. Though it's still Doriana disco. I don't think Alex and Allison could have made that work.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    I want to get in my wayback machine and throw more votes to Kathryn. She is so great at everything.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    I want to get in my wayback machine and throw more votes to Kathryn. She is so great at everything.
    I agree. She was my favourite part of last season.

vCash
    Love Nigel and Adam playing who loves Robert more. Very progressive of them. I swear, they could have just lowered that Bob box from a couple of weeks ago and shipped him off to Toys R Us to be marketed as a John Travolta commemorative Mattel doll.

To be fair to Robert though, that routine was so bad, I don't think Alex and Allison could have made that work.

My top three: Lauren, Billy, Adechike

Pretty good: Kent

Bottom two: Jose. He was so bad, he will occupy both spots.

vCash
    I liked Billy best tonight....and Adechike. Overall I'm underwhelmed by those left.

vCash
    I was late to the party - forgot it was on so just a few thoughts ...
    Was not impressed with the contemporary piece - did nothing for me unlike Mia!
    Dominic stole that B Boy dance for me - Jose can go home, I'm not buying this puppy dog eyes (my puppy does a MUCH better job).
    Robert's disco - I've seen worse. I'd keep him over Jose.
    Loved the shoe routine - it was FUN!!
    Hmmm ... I'm thinking I saw more but for the life of me I can't remember it at this time. I'll post more when I remember - likely tomorrow.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Is there really no better disco choreographer than Dorianna in this space-time continuum? Should disco make me feel suicidal?

Re-registered User
    vCash
    #1 Lauren- major Mark points tonight

#2 Adechike - I loved the leap.

#3 Robert- he was great with Allison, and it's not his fault they gave him disco

#4 Billy -loved the Shoes routine, his jive was good

#5 Kent- get to Broadway now (or next week), and I only watched Adechike in the chair routine
    #6 Jose- nothing there but a puppy face (which I would never kick)

Routines:

Tahiti
    Shoes
    Chairs
    Mother
    Paradise (Jive)
    Samba/Salsa what was that?
    Disco
    Baseball
    B-Boy
    Cellophane

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast