Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 110
  1. #1
    Watch me move
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Gwyneth Paltrow Fan Club headquarters
    Posts
    16,756
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Gwyneth Paltrow: Most Perfect Person in the World

    Wow, I wonder how much her publicist had to pay for this lovefest.....

    http://gawker.com/5583552/gwyneth-pa...yline=true&s=i
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Dakota
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,125
    vCash
    480
    Rep Power
    35
    I don't know much about her. But that kinda made me want to throw up, it was so obsessively worshipful.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,017
    vCash
    1529
    Rep Power
    0
    Vogue's lead article is always a little... too much.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,453
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    "a known Veela" PML

    Paltrow has a Vitamin D deficiency from the wonderful diet she's been on for years, and she's featured in Vogue for cooking? oh, the irony.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    12,256
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    For sure, she is beautiful. For the rest, I don't know : nobody's perfect !

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    fall, glorious fall
    Posts
    1,623
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I don't think she's beautiful. She is an attractive woman to be sure, but we've been told she's beautiful so often that I can't believe I disagree. I don't want to diss her too much, but she has the weirdest neck. When she turns to the side it's all bent out of shape and freaks me out. Hmmm, snark much, lol.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12,995
    vCash
    450
    Rep Power
    0
    I've never thought she was beautiful. She's certainly not as attractive as her mother, even now at her mother's age.

    Plus, she's always seemed a bit too immature for my liking, in interviews. Now if she's on a late night talk show I happen to have on, it's my cue to go get my jammies on, wash up for the night or take a bathroom break.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    with the traditionless
    Posts
    5,439
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4854
    She was appealing when she was younger because her look fit that ingenue thing she has going on. But IMO that look doesn't translate as well as she ages. I can't say it ever occurred to me that she could be the most perfect person in the world, not even the top 100.
    Figure skating is hard.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    199
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    The only reason they chose her is because I was out doing yardwork and missed vogue's phone call offering me the title.

    I'm guessing a lot of other women missed their phone call too.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,657
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17666
    Quote Originally Posted by briancoogaert View Post
    For sure, she is beautiful. For the rest, I don't know : nobody's perfect !
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    I've never thought she was beautiful. She's certainly not as attractive as her mother, even now at her mother's age.

    Plus, she's always seemed a bit too immature for my liking, in interviews. Now if she's on a late night talk show I happen to have on, it's my cue to go get my jammies on, wash up for the night or take a bathroom break.
    Me either, Norlite. I never thought she was as hot as people made her out to be, and for a while they were comparing her to Grace Kelly, and that made me cringe. And I never thought she was a great actress either. Serviceable yes, but no Meryl Streep. And her interviews are always so pretentious and self-serving. Go to her Goop website, and I promise you, you'll want to throttle her.

  11. #11
    snarking for AZE
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    vera ellen's turtleneck museum
    Posts
    29,830
    vCash
    2068
    Rep Power
    22411
    wasnt she going to make GOOP private because so many ordinary people just didnt get her and she didnt like the criticism?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,657
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17666
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    wasnt she going to make GOOP private because so many ordinary people just didnt get her and she didnt like the criticism?
    I think she should; she's so annoying. Especially when she called Billy Joel "William" in one of her newsletters.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    4,724
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm sure my kitchen would be spotless and perfect if I could afford multiple adjoining houses and had a staff.

    Just saying.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12,995
    vCash
    450
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Especially when she called Billy Joel "William" in one of her newsletters.

    Oh,

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,657
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17666
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    Oh,
    "Katie Lee Joel came over for dinner, and she brought her husband William....."

    I mean, REALLY!!!! .

    I'm surprised Brad Pitt didn't leave skid marks on her when he left.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Zombieland
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,997
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3018
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post

    I'm surprised Brad Pitt didn't leave skid marks on her when he left.
    Gah, and I usually love Jeffrey Steingarten's writing.
    "Liking this sport is ridiculous, so you’re a little different for liking it, she explained. But you’re allowed to like what you like." - Robert Samuels

  17. #17
    Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    3,343
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1851
    All I can think about is what Kathy Griffin would do with this in her act. She's hilariously mocked Paltrow (justifiably IMO) in the past for her pretentiousness.

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    4,724
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    All I can think about is what Kathy Griffin would do with this in her act. She's hilariously mocked Paltrow (justifiably IMO) in the past for her pretentiousness.
    Yeah, I'm hoping Kathy gets a copy of this!!

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,881
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1546
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    I'm sure my kitchen would be spotless and perfect if I could afford multiple adjoining houses and had a staff.
    Mine too.

  20. #20
    Watch me move
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Gwyneth Paltrow Fan Club headquarters
    Posts
    16,756
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    wasnt she going to make GOOP private because so many ordinary people just didnt get her and she didnt like the criticism?
    I thought that too, but it looks like it's open viewing for the unwashed masses again....

    http://goop.com/
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •