Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

vCash
    <3 Kat for calling the judges on their uneven criticism!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capella View Post
    <3 Kat for calling the judges on their uneven criticism!
    That just made my night.

vCash
    I am in love with Cat Deeley.

This is utter rudeness!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Cat is a goddess. She said all to the judges that I wanted to. I really enjoyed that Adechike threw himself into that.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    I understand what they are saying about his body movement being looser and lacking enough of the "snap" required for Bollywood, but Nigel and Mia were just freaking obnoxious with what they said.

to Cat for calling them out on it.

vCash
    I think it might be nicer to Alex if they would stop mentioning him. He looks like this is very hard for him. Which I'm sure it is.

Nigel once again randomly accuses a competitor of taking criticism poorly despite no evidence to suggest that.

vCash
    Whatever, judges. Adechike was great. His body! Is sickkkk. I want to have that body. But yes, that would have been enhanced with Alex, surely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post
    I was talking about the lack of criticism for the messy dancing. I can see how I didn't make it clear what I was talking about though. I don't think Robert reads as arrogant at all. But then I've never given it much thought.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I agree with you about the dancing though. His lines don't look clean to me (although I'm no expert) and I do agree with the suggestion someone made either here on on the show that he needs ballet lessons.

Love Cat sticking up for Adechike! Mia's comment about missing Alex was pretty assy. Adechike took the comments with a lot of class, I really hope he outlasts Jose.

vCash
    The "I miss Alex so hard right now" comment was klassless. I am missing Mary Murphy so hard right now.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I understand what they are saying about his body movement being looser and lacking enough of the "snap" required for Bollywood, but Nigel and Mia were just freaking obnoxious with what they said. to Cat for calling them out on it.
    ITA. Mia was a total jerk. "I really miss Alex right now". Way to twist the knife!

I'm sick of the ass-kissing Jose gets every damn week because of his "heart." Judge the f*cking dancing...Jose's Bollywood sucked majorly and all he got was smiles and the judges telling him how wonderful he is.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    based on the judges comments, you would think that Adechike stabbed Alex in the achilles tendon
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    I dont dislike Jose but why does he get the Make A Wish Foundation edit?

lol my grandmother is pissed off at Mia, she just called to say that Mia moves like a buffalo and hates black people
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I'm so sick of the judges and their arbitrary comments. Half the time they go on and on into self indulgent ramblings, the other half, they are throwing out random comments based on "drama" and "script". Not that I ALWAYS agreed with the judging, but the past couple of seasons, especially this one, they have been throwing contestants under the bus. It makes the show so unwatchable to me.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post
    Nigel once again randomly accuses a competitor of taking criticism poorly despite no evidence to suggest that.
    Yes. Adechike's facial expression was totally attentive and respectful.

Robert doesn't appear arrogant to me, just much less mature than his appearance would lead me to expect.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Travis has decided to play hard on the young cuteness of these two.

vCash
    MLP, Because he's the untrained dancer of the season

Granted the comment was rude to Adechike, haven't the last 6 pages been filled with "I Miss Alex' comments?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy74 View Post

I'm sick of the ass-kissing Jose gets every damn week because of his "heart." Judge the f*cking dancing...Jose's Bollywood sucked majorly and all he got was smiles and the judges telling him how wonderful he is.
    Word. Because having "heart" excuse sloppy dancing?

Adechike was having a blast with that piece. Yes, it lacked crispness, but it was still awesome and the "I'm missing Alex so hard right now" comment needs to shoved up Mia's ass.

Right now there are two people rolling around on the floor to whiny music.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCirque View Post
    Granted the comment was rude to Adechike, haven't the last 6 pages been filled with "I Miss Alex' comments?
    I'm going to chose to believe that you are in fact capable of understanding the difference between saying it on a message board and saying it to Adechike's face immediately after criticizing his dancing.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Kent and Lauren dancing to Travis Walls's choreo. Cute prom piece. Collide- Howie Day

Lauren was outstanding in that. The floor flailing part of the choreo was actually kind of cool.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCirque View Post
    I'm planning on getting an I Miss Alex tattoo but that doesnt mean that I cant judge Adechike in a constructive and respectful manner.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast