Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If Alex leaves the show, which in all likely-hood will, I have no idea who I'll want to win. Billy and Robert were my next in line but I don't know if I like anyone enough to want them to win like I did Alex. I guess Billy, but he's going to have to really step up soon.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Dominic and Ashley- Nappy Tabs hip hop ninjas.
    How Low- Ludacris (Love this song)

Ashley's costume was the worst ever on the show.

Nigel thinks she hit really hard and loved her performance. I kind of thought the opposite.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    I can't tell you how many times my mother took me to NYC to see Cats when I was little. And no one called social services, not once.

That being said, I did enjoy Billy's piece.

I wonder what made Napoleon go on a steady cupcake diet in the summer.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    I can't tell you how many times my mother took me to NYC to see Cats when I was little. And no one called social services, not once.
    ((((((((((MLP))))))))) I would have called social services for you. If I had been born.

Mia. Hardcore is not an adverb. And it cannot be made into an adverb. Don't make me sad by trying to use it as one. We'll get you a thesaurus.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post
    ((((((((((MLP))))))))) I would have called social services for you. If I had been born.

ouch
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    This Barbie thing is a hot mess. Punctuated by her totally missing that flip. Ouch!

vCash
    Robert is compeletely unmemorable next to Kathryn. He should just let her dance and flip her over when she needs to be flipped.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capella View Post
    This Barbie thing is a hot mess. Punctuated by her totally missing that flip. Ouch!
    That was pretty poorly executed. Watch the judges praise it.

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Wow....I found that dance with Robert and Katherine to be....underwhelming.
    Gun Control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to buy cars.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Kathryn Robert- Sean Cheesman- Roisin Murphy song. They are supposed to be dolls. Fabulous costumes for the number. I love the little qualities to Robert's movement in this. My favourite of the night so far.

eta- Clearly I was looking away when the errors happened. I keep trying to put the song down before the number starts and I forget it.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Oh gods, Nigel "went online to find out why people don't like Robert....and people just make things up."

Asshat.
    Gun Control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to buy cars.

vCash
    Oh dear god. Now Nigel is trying to fight with Message Boards? And his fantasy of what has happened on stage still doesn't match up with what did happen on stage.

Meow. Mrow. Miao. Purrrr.
    vCash
    Robert seemed underrehearsed or lacking something.

He's in the bottom 3 because he somehow comes across not-real. Why can't the judges see that?
    Sit vis nobiscum.
    Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur

vCash
    Judges doing their best to pimp Robert out of the bottom three. All of them praised the dance (and him) to the high heavens...no mention at all of the major mistake while flipping Kathryn .

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    I lurve Robert!!!!!

vCash
    I want some of Paula, Mia, and Adam's stash so I can enjoy that number too. Robert looks like the Bob on the penis enhancement commercials. If he whistles, I'm going to personally take him out.

After I take some of their stash, I'm going to sign on to this message board and berate y'all for being meeee-aaaaann. And then I'll eat some Twinkies and watch Charlie the Unicorn and Alex and Twitch.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post
    Oh dear god. Now Nigel is trying to fight with Message Boards? And his fantasy of what has happened on stage still doesn't match up with what did happen on stage.
    Yeah, that was so annoying. I don't have that big a problem with Robert mostly, but I was irritated when they showed a clip of him banging his chest before a dance and pulling faces. Yeah, not the biggest crime in the world, but I think a reason to be irritated with him.

vCash

x a million for Alex.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny12 View Post
    Yeah, that was so annoying. I don't have that big a problem with Robert mostly, but I was irritated when they showed a clip of him banging his chest before a dance and pulling faces. Yeah, not the biggest crime in the world, but I think a reason to be irritated with him.
    I was talking about the lack of criticism for the messy dancing. I can see how I didn't make it clear what I was talking about though. I don't think Robert reads as arrogant at all. But then I've never given it much thought.

vCash
    Are they trying to get Adechike into the bottom three instead of Robert? I kind of liked the "African" influence.

ETA: CAT! CAT! CAT! CAT! I love her for pointing out judging hyporcisy. She is really on tonight.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast