vCash

To be a Mystery Guest

Just wondering if I could get ideas from you wacky guys about this. I'm supposed to be a mystery guest at a friend's house for her grandkids. They know me, so it would be easy unless I cover myself up completely. And I still may just do that. But does anyone have any ideas of possible characters, or fun ideas I might use to have the kids kind of guess or be involved. I could try an actual kids' character, but I don't know if I want to do that. Plus I don't want to have to get all super dressed up as I only have a couple of days to figure it out.

Anyone have any ideas?

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I don't understand, what is a mystery guest? You put on a mask and they have to guess who it is?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I think she's supposed to pretend to be a famous character, real or fictional. The kids have to ask questions and she answers in character. Like the old TV show "What's My Line?"

How old are the kids? Older kids would know JK Rowling or Lady Gaga, but for younger ones, any Disney Princess would do, lol.