Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnW View Post
    I'm warning PETA about your suggestion. Poor defenseless penguins.
    Whoops - I am so sorry.

What could you inflict Bieber on without doing much damage?
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    Maybe he should be sent to Antartica and entertain, whoops, scare the penguins.
    Dude. You send Bieber to Antarctica, I will follow you and haunt you by blatantly not paying attention to what's going on and playing bouncing balls and text twist on my cell phone all the time.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Politiking for Purple
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    What could you inflict Bieber on without doing much damage?
    Justin Bieber, A Space Odyssey: In Space No One Can Hear You Scream Sing

Of course then Earth may be attacked by extraterrestrials
    If you want to be creative, get out there and do it. It's not a waste of time" - Michael Giacchino, UP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    Dude. You send Bieber to Antarctica, I will follow you and haunt you by blatantly not paying attention to what's going on and playing bouncing balls and text twist on my cell phone all the time.
    Well if that is the way you get your kicks .....
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Are you guys kidding? If the Dear Leader even heard this suggestion of sending Bieber there he would bomb the ass off every country close enough. Not to mention the poor figure skaters from North Korea would be sent somewhere hideous and heinous as punishment for it coming from an Ice Skating chat board. Somewhere like Steven Seagal's house or equally frightening.
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    Well, since he's luvvy duvvy with one of the Kardashians, could we please send the entire Kardashian clan, too? I've never seen any one person or group gobble up so much press for so little talent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12