Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

vCash
    Does nothing for her. If anything, it makes her looks tubbier -- a more pale head takes the eye further down. Before, she could could on the beauty of her face & hair to counteract the zaftig element.
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frau Muller View Post
    Does nothing for her. If anything, it makes her looks tubbier -- a more pale head takes the eye further down. Before, she could could on the beauty of her face & hair to counteract the zaftig element.

If she's zaftig, we're all in trouble.

Seriously, should the really petite girls start dyeing their hair blonde to counteract the concentration-camp victim effect of their rib cages?

vCash
    Again, I met her. Zaftig element? You've got to be joking. The girl is all muscle and probably still only weighs 100 pounds. The camera adds weight, remember that. Also, I'd like to see a tubby girl do a 3-3-2 as nice as hers (watch at 1:08 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrGeoOclvwk )

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    Again, I met her. Zaftig element? You've got to be joking. The girl is all muscle and probably still only weighs 100 pounds. The camera adds weight, remember that. Also, I'd like to see a tubby girl do a 3-3-2 as nice as hers (watch at 1:08 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrGeoOclvwk )
    Seriously. I mean, what, "Oh, my God, she's not a 30A and has female secondary sexual characteristics! Stone the fat witch!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    Seriously. I mean, what, "Oh, my God, she's not a 30A and has female secondary sexual characteristics! Stone the fat witch!"
    exactly. i've met a number of skaters in person and they all look smaller than on tv. plus, the british eurosport guys call her the "pocket rocket", and as far as i know, that term has never been used to describe big, portly gals.

vCash
    Elene is short and curvy, but she is definitely not fat!

vCash
    The heading should be Elene Gedevanishvili is Bomb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Domshabfan View Post
    The heading should be Elene Gedevanishvili is Bomb
    blonde bombshell!

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    I just like saying her name. It’s a nice name and fun to say! Gedevanishvili...Gedevanishvili...Gedevanishvili.. .Gedevanishvili...

vCash
    This arrived in my PM
    Did you read the last few posts on elena G thread
    Did you reprimand some of the posters near the end of this post who commented on her size??

or was I the only unlucky one to have you swear at me on a public message board??
    Get a fookin life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reuven View Post
    I just like saying her name. It’s a nice name and fun to say! Gedevanishvili...Gedevanishvili...Gedevanishvili.. .Gedevanishvili...
    ITA! I also like the fact that I can (sometimes) spell it correctly - Gedevanishvili

vCash
    ^^
    hisssss(talons out)

Not a fan of fake blondes but Elene looks hot anyway.

vCash
    MikiAndoFan asked what we think about her appearance. I think it's terrible so I've said so because momma taught me it was wrong to lie.

I would have replied the same if somebody showed a photo of Evan Lysacek, Johnny Weir or myself from 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Fashionista View Post
    Average American fashion perception is the most boring of all the national perceptions of the world.
    I'm not American and I am referring to the general style standard: Less is more.

I can understand using a little bit of fake tan so that you don't look pale but it's very easy to overstep it and end up looking orange (fake tan usually produces a nasty hue) and tanning should be avoided at all costs for reasons specified below.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Sparrow View Post
    She's hot, if you like it or not, if blond or not.
    And weren't you fake blond once as well Ziggy? Actually you were yellow and unlike Elene, who has a very healthy skin colour at the moment, you are so pale, you're almost transparent and yellow was certainly not the best colour for you either
    Which is why I don't dye my hair anymore.

Still, the only time I was yellow was the one time I bleached my hair myself. At all other times I was platinum or silver.

And Elene's skin colour is orange which screams SKIN CANCER not healthy.

In addition to orange skin looking ridiculous, the much more important issue here is the public health one.

Skin cancer was recently the 2nd most common cancer and was on the way to overtake lung cancer and become number 1. Obviously because of tanning.

In addition to that tanning exacerbates pretty much every skin condition, fastens ageing and causes skin discolouration.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Well then, maybe Elene should just dye her hair green, quit skating and work as an Oompa-Loompa in Amsterdam.

vCash

Which is why I don't dye my hair anymore.
    Good. I like people who learn from their mistake. Peace brotha.
    Still, the only time I was yellow was the one time I bleached my hair myself. At all other times I was platinum or silver.
    So you did it several times?

In addition to orange skin looking ridiculous, the much more important issue here is the public health one.

Skin cancer was recently the 2nd most common cancer and was on the way to overtake lung cancer and become number 1. Obviously because of tanning.

In addition to that tanning exacerbates pretty much every skin condition, fastens ageing and causes skin discolouration.
    You should open another thread

vCash
    I'm not American and I am referring to the general style standard: Less is more.
    This is exactly American way of fashion - less is more! Thanx god Europe is different.

OMG, man dying his hair?!
    No way you should judge others' looks after this confession. You've lost your eligibility. Game over.

vCash
    Agree. Not liking the overall look at all.

And besides, I can't stand that bleached blond hair itself. Blond hair is good only when it's natural or at least could be natural for the person. Look at the Japanese WC team, they are all naturally handsome men but now half of them look like man whores.

ETA, I like her last name too, though I still can't really say it right 3 times in a row.
    Last edited by genegri; 07-14-2010 at 07:55 PM.

vCash
    So you did it several times?
    12 years I think?

You should open another thread
    I see slating tanned people as my public health duty.

vCash

I see slating tanned people as my public health duty.
    I have no problem with Tanorexics. I just wish they'd wash my sheets the morning after....

with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    *wonders if the criticisms of Elene has anything to do with people being jealous of her dancing with Trankov at the 2008 Worlds afterparty*

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast