Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    From the Bloc
    vCash
    ooo what fun ... just reading the feed updates on Joker's while I have my lunch, and the game is in full swing!

Brendan is playing super hard - can't believe he's nominated, tried to make a deal with Hayden, says Hayden doesn't know what he's doing, will go after him.

Playing even harder is Annie. She went straight from a conversation with Brendan about how no one knows how close they are to Hayden telling him to stick to his guns and get rid of Hayden.

Andrew is apparently saying inappropriate things to the women, and they hate him. Rachel and Brendan were advising him to tone it down, and it sounds like he doesn't really get what he's doing wrong. Kathy is all in dramz over something he said ("which other girl's body would you like?" or something like that).

According to Annie, Brendan made a play for her and Kristin, and when they both rejected him he went for Rachel.

Now Annie's out with Britney, telling her to tell Hayden to get rid of Brendan.

Wheee summer has truly begun!

vCash
    They are playing the POV right now.

Seems like if Rachel wins, she's not going to save herself but Brandan. Hopefully she'll rethink that if it does come down to her winning. I think Enzo, Monet and Andrew will all follow Hayden's lead and keep the noms the same though Andrew is a wild card at this point as he is so hated by everyone except Brandan & Rachel.

Interesting tibit: Monet & Hayden compared Annie to Ronnie so she needs to really watch how she's playing both sides right now. Needs to tone it down a bit. Could be an early boot.

And yeah, Brendan first went after Kristin and Annie but when they shot him down, he went after Rachel. What a stoopid ass.

vCash
    Well good news for feed watchers:

Brendan won POV so now we get to watch the power alliance--Enzo, Hayden, Matt, scramble around and figure out what to do.

Should make for a most excellent weekend of feeds.

Now watch them do something boring like put Kathy up as a pawn but that might not be so bad as pawns sometimes make an ass of themselves and get voted out. Its a long way to Thursday night!!

vCash
    Just turned on the feeds for the first time...

Kathy and Monet seem close, and Enzo has been yapping strategy to them for the longest time. He's going to be one that the game.never.stops. (Not that that's a bad thing, ) They've been throwing Annie's name around for a veto replacement, it sounds. But they've also mentioned just booting Watermelons.

Kristen's been hanging out with Hayden and Matt, it seems. They and Ragan keep mentioning about how they think the vote is going to be split down the middle.

I have also learned that Lane wants to screw around with Annie.

I've got no idea who the saboteur is, but I'll probably gain some sort of opinion after watching the feeds a little longer.

vCash
    I'm wondering about Watermelons. Can she really be that dumb? Or is it a act?
    Could turn out to be Sab., but not likely.
    Britney's fall looked faked. My # 1 for Sab.

vCash
    Thanks to Catherine for the great updates. You watch for those of us who can't.

I have some friends who call each other SAB. It stands for Sh*t A$$ B*tch.

vCash
    I thought the fall looked fake too but as my daughter pointed out, in slo-mo you could see the leg twist quite a bit.

vCash
    Not only did the fall look faked, but her reaction was just plain pathetic, boo hoo.

vCash
    Enzo wants to make a big move so right now the plan is to backdoor Annie and it looks like Hayden is going to agree to put her up even though he has told Kathy she is going up as a pawn to get Rachel out.

Britney, Monet, Matt and Lane are in on the plan so its just whether they can keep their mouths shut till the POV ceremony. Odds of that happening: zero. So when Annie finds out, it could be epic.

Britney might look nice but she comes off so bitchy on the feeds.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    The fall may or may not have been faked but there is no doubt that her leg really bent way back and her knee looked to be the part taking the most pain. So perhaps she did fall on purpose but she couldn't have faked bending her leg that far back without it actually hurting. Just watch the slo-mo, it is obviously bending in a way that is not normal.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    The fall may or may not have been faked but there is no doubt that her leg really bent way back and her knee looked to be the part taking the most pain. So perhaps she did fall on purpose but she couldn't have faked bending her leg that far back without it actually hurting. Just watch the slo-mo, it is obviously bending in a way that is not normal.
    I have to agree with this. Upon the replay they showed a few times, she definitely had a funky bend with her leg when she landed. I don't think the injury was faked at all, although, as Brian just mentioned, perhaps the fall was intentional.

vCash
    Nothing really happened overnight. Lane made an attempt to get Hayden to keep Annie off the block but by the end of the night, Annie was back to being the #1 target of Hayden's group (Matt, Enzo, Lane), along with Britney. For some reason, they have forgotten about their hatred of Andrew and don't mind keeping Rachel/Brendon together. Annie played way too hard way too early. It will be a shame for her to go but it happens so often where someone over plays in week one and gets shown the door. Still could change today but I think Hayden will put up Annie.

Britney and Monet are just so freakin catty on the feeds about Rachel and Kristen that its almost hard to listen to. Be interesting to see how Britney is edited on the CBS show as they might still give her a "sweatheart" edit. I'm guessing they'll play up her banter with Lane, just to make it seem like she's going to cheat on her fiance but actually its nothing.

And Kathy is the biggest waste of space in the house. I know she's been sick and on slop but she's done nothing so far.

vCash
    So Brandon has been up for hours this morning, making his big plan to save Rachel. He does not know about the plan to put up Annie and that Rachel is no longer the target (as of right now).

His plan is to tell Hayden that Monet needs to go up or Hayden will be Brandon's #1 enemy. Like that's going to work, making threats. Can't see Hayden and his gang going for that as Enzo likes Monet and Lane wants to make out with her but it will be interesting today to see how far Brandon goes and how it effects his game.

Brandon is great eye candy but he really is annoying as he loves, loves, loves to talk about himself!!

vCash
    Looks like Brandon (or is it Brendan?) may end up causing Rachel to go home if he bothers Hayden too much. If he knew she was safe he could back off, does he have any idea that she is most likely safe?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Just got back on the feeds in time to hear the latest from the mole:

There is a secret two person alliance in the house as two life-long friends are playing.

So now everyone is super paranoid!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Just got back on the feeds in time to hear the latest from the mole:

There is a secret two person alliance in the house as two life-long friends are playing.

So now everyone is super paranoid!!
    Speculation seems to be that Kathy & Britney are mother/daughter, or that this was just complete BS made up to screw with the hamster's heads

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Looks like Brandon (or is it Brendan?)
    Brendon

vCash
    I hate HATE HATE when they put a secret team in the house like that. It is a complete advantage for those people and it assures the Producers they can keep them around, see Dick and Danielle for examples.
    -Brian

vCash
    I told you all there are people who know each other on this show. Why doesn't anyone believe me?

vCash
    ((Jayar))

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast