Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    It bothers him that from all of the Brigade members, he (Hayden) is the only one that Britney is pissed of at.
    Britney told him that he disappointed her big time because he played the honest card guy with her. She basically told Hayden that he can't count on her vote on the finale.
    What, Britney is now aware of the brigade alliance? If so, why is she pissed at Hayden and not Lane?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    What, Britney is now aware of the brigade alliance? If so, why is she pissed at Hayden and not Lane?
    They told her the other night and at first she didn't believe them but slowly it came to her that she was screwed and that she totally ruined her game by blindly following Lane and not listening to Kristen way back when. She always thought that they were just "friends" and not in an alliance. For someone who is a fan of the show, she sure was clueless.

Why she is mad only at Hayden, she rambled on about how he wasn't getting her vote cause he was suppose to be the honest one or something stupid like that. As for why Lane gets a free pass, its beyond me. Some part of me thinks she has a crush on him.

vCash
    Thanks for the explanation Catherine.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Why she is mad only at Hayden, she rambled on about how he wasn't getting her vote cause he was suppose to be the honest one or something stupid like that. As for why Lane gets a free pass, its beyond me. Some part of me thinks she has a crush on him.
    Wonder if that crush will remain after she finds out about Lane's "eight second" game... :vomit:

Did that game originate from rodeo events where the competitior has to stay on the animal for eight seconds in order to score points? So basically to Lane...

women = livestock ??? :blech:
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Wonder if that crush will remain after she finds out about Lane's "eight second" game... :vomit:

She knows. :vomitted too:

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Per the link Jenny provided, Lane told the story in front of Britney and her response was "sounds fun as long as it's not happening to me".

Jenny, thanks for posting that. I had already stopped watching the show (dull stupid season) but I had liked Lane best out of the remaining 3 brogade members. He sucks. CBS really fcuked up their casting for this season.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Just so you know... this game that is being mentioned has been talked about in men's locker rooms forever. It was previously called a rodeo feck. Ask your husbands about it. Nobody ever really participated in it... it was just talk. It stupid locker room talk nothing else. Should he have said it? No.

vCash
    The show is getting decent/good ratings this season, so the producers must be doing something right. There's also no way of knowing the actual dynamics of the house once the cameras start rolling. I'm sure all the contestants go wild and crazy on their audition tapes to be cast.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayar View Post
    Just so you know... this game that is being mentioned has been talked about in men's locker rooms forever. It was previously called a rodeo feck. Ask your husbands about it. Nobody ever really participated in it... it was just talk. It stupid locker room talk nothing else. Should he have said it? No.
    So you're saying there are no males out who have participated in this "game"?

(at the whole thing...not at you)
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Feeds are back on but we don't know who won the first part of the HoH competition, yet. Who knows how long this will take, someone has to mention it in conversation before we know. Hopefully they will talk soon.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    So you're saying there are no males out who have participated in this "game"?

(at the whole thing...not at you)
    I have, and it was with another boy. And he just invited the intruder to join in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayar View Post
    I have, and it was with another boy. And he just invited the intruder to join in.
    SLUTS!

Looks like Hayden won the first part of the HoH. This is still a guess but apparently Lane was going through who won HoH and he listed Hayden twice at the end. This would imply Lane didn't win since he seems to be getting ready for the next round and his naming Hayden twice means he thinks his winning the first part counts as an HoH win (which probably isn't exactly correct but it is a big hint).
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Yes, Hayden won part 1- from Wiki-

The final Head of Household competition began with Part 1, "Rumble In The Big Brother Jungle". Hayden won this part of the competition, and automatically advanced to Part 3."

vCash
    I am SO glad Britney is gone!! And her self-pity, pathetic whine when she found out about the brigade (I left my family...I left my fiance...I worked so hard for nothing...yeah Britney, you're the only houseguest in BB history to do so. ) was icing on the cake!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    I am SO glad Britney is gone!! And her self-pity, pathetic whine when she found out about the brigade (I left my family...I left my fiance...I worked so hard for nothing...yeah Britney, you're the only houseguest in BB history to do so. ) was icing on the cake!
    I didn't take that as Britney just whining. She began to get teary eyed so she wanted to walk out and cry in private. However, the guys kept asking her if she was OK and what was wrong. She just explained WHY she was so upset. She wasn't saying "this isn't fair" or that they were all so mean. She was just saying "look, I am getting teary eyed because..." and frankly I don't blame her one little bit. She wasn't doing it for sympathy or votes or anything. You would be upset too if you got that close to the end!
    -Brian

vCash
    I didn't take it as whining either. I found it quite sincere, the most I've seen from her all season.

She (stupidly) really thought she had a chance at winning. She thought it all along. and to find out all at once she has no chance in hell, and never really did, had to be a huge shock.

vCash
    Miss toughie girl got upset and whiney because of a bruised ego. She thought she was in control of the game--only to find out that she was nothing more than another player who got played...yet another BB player who allowed her crush on a fellow player to make her totally oblivious to what was really going on right under her nose.

vCash
    I didn't see anything wrong with Britney's reaction at all. Someone like Rachael would've gone ballistic and all drama queen, but Britney tried to keep her emotion in check as much as possible.

Enzo is a tactless A* hole.

vCash
    Did that loser Enzo really drop after only 19 minutes??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    Did that loser Enzo really drop after only 19 minutes??

He used up all his energy screaming "MEOW MEOW!!!!!"
    -Brian

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast