Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Wheeler View Post
    On the screens for the vote for who is saboteur, Monet and Rachel were switched between the screen with #'s 7-13 and their individual screens. Rachel was #11 and Monet #12 on the cumulative screen, and Monet #11 and Rachel #12 on the individual screens. So how will those votes count, Big Brother?
    They should catch this for the West Coast feed....hmmmmm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Wheeler View Post
    On the screens for the vote for who is saboteur, Monet and Rachel were switched between the screen with #'s 7-13 and their individual screens. Rachel was #11 and Monet #12 on the cumulative screen, and Monet #11 and Rachel #12 on the individual screens. So how will those votes count, Big Brother?
    Oh my. Reminds of when American Idol did the same...well since it is a poll that doesn't really affect the game, I suppose it will not be officially corrected.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    They should catch this for the West Coast feed....hmmmmm
    The only reason I noticed instantly is because I thought it was Rachel!

vCash
    So I thought that was one of the better premiere episodes in awhile.

Be interesting to see who Hayden nominates. Maybe Brandon will be a target as one of the alpha males from the other "team" and someone who has raised questions with being the mole.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    I suppose the logical "tie-breaker" would be how it's posted on the website.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I am ready for the show to REALLY begin with the feeds!! When did they move in? I heard they have been in the house a few days but CBS wants everyone to think they moved in tonight, even though the show wasn't even close to pretending to be live. It looked like they even showed a clip from the veto ceremony or some competition so clearly they have been in there more than a few minutes.

I am leaning towards Kathy being the saboteur. I felt like she was doing a great job at not hanging on to the wiener but without being too obvious about it. My gut reaction was the guy who likes to remind us that he is a genius. So either one of those two is my guess.
    Last edited by BigB08822; 07-09-2010 at 02:54 AM.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Yes, a good first episode. Interesting people and some of the dynamics should be entertaining. Definitely a few folks seem like the mole, watching their eyes, but it could be the editing. Kathy, Kristen? A few of the guys???? The doctor already annoys (maybe since on the tvguide link posted earlier, his comment about not wanting to be in the house with arabs, I was thinking I would not like him - hope he is gone soon).
    Rachel can't be the mole (or is she a good actress) - but she is annoying too, and can see how she will annoy others.

vCash
    OMFG! I missed it....still mourning the loss of Alex Wong from SYTYCD.....totally forgot! I guess I have to catch epy 1 on the website.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I wonder if anyone has created an app for iphones to go with Big Brother? That would be a neat idea, it could include updates and stuff and even a link to watch feeds for those who subscribe.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    The saboteur aspect is like The Mole, which I liked, so it looks like I'm watching this season.

vCash
    Ok, I decided not to stay up and watch the feeds. I was too tired and didn't feel like coming to work in a coma this morning. I don't think my boss would have appreciated this call "Hey, Dr. R., can't come in this morning cause I was up all night watching Big Brother feeds". Hee.

From reading the recaps, Hayden did nominate from the "yellow" team: Brandon and Rachel.

Seems like Andrew is the most hated but he is safe this week so he went with two others that aren't too popular either. And Brandon & Rachel didn't do themselves any favors by canoodling in the hammock. Why they wanted to start their faux showmance so early is beyond me. Stupid.

vCash
    I think Andrew's a hoot to watch, although he could be annoying as all get-out to live with. But he's so obviously annoying, I can't image he'd be the sabateur. Rachel comes off as dumb as a rock.
    "You just can't underestimate the power of positive underwear." 2013 Fruit of the Loom ad

vCash
    Looks like Veto comp might be today; could be cause Andrew won't compete on Saturdays.

Besides Hayden, Brandon, Rachel, the competitors are Monet, Enzo and Andrew. Monet was pulled by Rachel and it seems that Rachel made a face and that has pissed off Monet and her allies like Kathy.

Brandon has pretty much figured out that he needs to win to have a chance to stay as he is the main target. He consoled himself with a big make out session with Rachel late last night.

As for Andrew, the recaps are confusing on just what he did with Annie but it seems like he made inappropriate contact with her that has her all in a tizz and put the target firmly on him for week two.

Hard to say who is in a strong alliance just yet. The only one I really got a feeling for (besides the faux showmance of Brandon/Rachel) is Kathy & Monet. But that could change tomorrow!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    My gut reaction was the guy who likes to remind us that he is a genius. So either one of those two is my guess.
    Matt is my guess - mark my words! I picked him out during the segment on them all packing; I figure CBS is going to pick someone who they think can make it for a few weeks at least (otherwise what's the point), and he's just the right personality of super cocky, but also very quiet and physically the one who will fade into the background while everyone focuses on the big mouths, muscles and boobs. Note that when Julie told them about the saboteur, they never went to him, and his DR comments were ambiguous enough ("it's going to be a challenge") that he could have been talking about his own role as much as someone else.

Other notes - overall, I loved loved loved it. The hell with calls for a diverse cast, more older people etc - I want good tv and I think this cast is bringing it already.

Andrew - can't stand him already. Anyone who calls himself a jokester is a waste of time in my books. His volunteering to be the mascot was stupid too - he makes a big fuss about hiding his profession (like we're all impressed, please), and then puts himself out there with that move and the jokestering, oh brother. He's reminding me of Ronnie - annoying, but may end up being useful if the house divides early, so could be around for a month or so.

Annie - smart, but with a militant side that could see her evicted midway through the proceedings.

Brendon - typical beefcake, let's see if he has a personality.

Britney - loving her! My first thought was Jordan part deux (duh?), but I think there's some smarts and spunk there, and her introducing herself as recently engaged means we won't have the distraction of flirting and showmancing and can concentrate on her game. Apparently she is familiar with feeds and sites, so potentially a real player.

Enzo - loving him! Love his lines. Let's just see if he's smart enough to overcome the curse of being an old guy amongst the youngsters.

Hayden - is this what the youngsters go for these days? He's all kinds of shades of yuck for me, but high on the entertainment factor so I hope he sticks around.

Kathy - toast. Who wants a cop around the house? Especially one who appears to be a bit needy, and whose makeup is so scary?

Kristen - something about her I don't like, but then again that's OK because on this show, it's as much about those you don't like as those you do.

Lane - does he even want to be there?

Matt - see above - I think he's the saboteur, and a good choice for the role IMO. I actually like this twist better than the way they did it with Eric and Dan - I like the idea that someone in the house is playing a different game.

Monet -

Rachel - she's going to wear thin real fast, and I think she actually might even run out of steam herself.

Ragan - more fun so far than I thought a college professor would be on this show - but oh my a whole summer of deep v-neck tshirts? Blech.

vCash
    I too think Matt is the saboteur.

He was in the BB 11 cast but had to bow out cause the filming would be during the time his wedding was for so he is well known to Allison and company.

And if he is, no one is remotely thinking its him so he has a great chance of lasting and getting the $50,000.

Oh, Andrew got up this morning at 6:30am to pray and made a big fuss of waking up Hayden in the HOH room. Eventually went back to bed but man, does this guy have a clue how to act???? First he makes inappropriate contact with Annie and now waking up the HOH???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by star_gazer11 View Post
    The saboteur aspect is like The Mole, which I liked, so it looks like I'm watching this season.
    I loved the Mole which is why I'm giving BB a try this season (i've seen one episode before and it was a disgusting eating challenge and I was immediatly turned off.)

However- I don't really get what the sabateour is supposed to do. On The Mole, sabatoge prevented the ultimate winner from getting as large of a prize as they might have without the sabatoge. What the heck is the sabateour supposed to be sabatoging here? It seems to be just to cause drama- and from what I've heard, they do a fine job of doing that on their own.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    However- I don't really get what the sabateour is supposed to do. On The Mole, sabatoge prevented the ultimate winner from getting as large of a prize as they might have without the sabatoge. What the heck is the sabateour supposed to be sabatoging here? It seems to be just to cause drama- and from what I've heard, they do a fine job of doing that on their own.
    As usual, BB plunges ahead without fully formed plans. IMO the main purpose of all this is to create paranoia - which already exists anyway - but it adds a new dimension to it.

Interesting info about Matt, Catherine - yup, I think it's Matt.

vCash
    My impressions:

Andrew - I hope he changes his game, ASAP, since he makes himself an easy target. I don't think he is the sabo, but he sure makes the real saboteur's life easier by being annoying.

Annie - for some reason I feel that the saboteur is a female house guest, and Annie is perfect for that role because she is very smart. From yesterday's episode you could see how she was observing every one.

Brendon - too transparent...

Britney -don't let the sweet face fool ya. She is my # 2 for saboteur role. Just engaged, needs the money. Her fall yesterday looked more fake than real, IMO.

Enzo - funny guy, but needs to form an alliance if he wants to survive. He doesn't seem like someone with tolerating skills, so if there is a first big drama, my guess he will be a side in it.

Hayden - big muscles, but too... naive. Will probably serve as a tool by much smarter house guests.

Kathy -

Kristen - I can see her going far in the game, she is a quiet fighter. If my theory about female saboteur is correct, than she is contender # 3.

Lane - another big muscles who will be used by some smarter troll.

Matt - a smart troll, who will be using big muscles in order to advance in this game.

Monet - her diva attitude reminds me of HiroChima from last season

Rachel - left her brains in her boobs.

Ragan - I can see him making it to the jury, but not farther.

vCash
    One more early alliance:

Enzo, Hayden, Matt and Lane want to go to the final 4 together.

Prediction: That alliance lasts to about July 17th. Might implode earlier than that, depending on who wins HOH next week.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    In theory, bros allliances can go far ... but if Matt (or one of the others) is our saboteur, it could be shortlived.

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast