Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    A member of the brigade will be going home this week because Brendon won veto and put Matt up on the block in his place. I haven't been following the feeds, so I don't know how the voting will likely go .... of course Ragan will vote to keep Matt.

I thought HOH had the power to pick the replacement? I think Hayden and Lane will vote for Matt to go home. Britney might follow Lane. If she's smart she'll also pick for Matt to go home, since he has been a strong player.

Plus it's a double eviction week
    Does this mean there's an immediate HOH game after the first eviction ceremony, and the winner has to put up two nominees right away?

vCash
    Britney doesn't get a vote as HOH unless there's a tie. So the only ones voting are:
    Ragan
    Hayden
    Brendan
    Lane

And I'm guessing it's going to be 3-1 with Ragan as the only one wanting to keep Matt in the game and Hayden and Lane being loyal to the brogade and Brendan wanting Matt out just because he got Rachel out.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    I thought HOH had the power to pick the replacement? I think Hayden and Lane will vote for Matt to go home. Britney might follow Lane. If she's smart she'll also pick for Matt to go home, since he has been a strong player.

Does this mean there's an immediate HOH game after the first eviction ceremony, and the winner has to put up two nominees right away?
    You're right, Britney put up Matt. I'm surprised, maybe not. No, I can't wrap my mind around Britney putting up Matt. Something must have happened, like a deal.

Yes, the new HOH is determined immediatly, IIRC.

vCash
    I've been lurking in the thread, not commenting too much, but I am thrilled that Matt looks like he's on his way out. He's a cocky son of a gun, and I won't miss him much. I hope Brendan lasts a little while longer. I kind of like him now that Rachel's gone from the house (physically). I don't need to hear him keep saying that he's playing for her. So naive. But I like his confidence.

Enzo is a complete bonehead whiner, and in the next elimination I would be glad to see him go. Hayden is completely useless, not good for much except a vote.

Ragen is hilarious--I'm back to my birth weight!!

Liking Britney, but I think I want Lane to win this. Especially after seeing Britney's BF. No, Lane, he doesn't look anything like you. First off, your skin's clear!
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Yes, they cram an entire week's worth of game into one episode. After the first person (Matt) leaves they play HoH, nominate, play veto, do that ceremony, then vote out the second person.

vCash
    People keep saying they'd like Lane to win.

He seems nice enough and I have no problem with him except he hasn't done a thing in the house either. Has he won anything I've forgotten about??

I'd rather see someone win who has acually won the game. Whether I can or cannot stand them.

For me, that would be Brendan, Matt or Ragan.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I think if Lane wants to win then he needs to start winning some competitions. What will his case for winning be? That he got in with the right alliance and coasted to the end? He hasn't made enemies but often times it isn't about who you pissed off, they have plenty of time to get over that in the jury house. They USUALLY vote for the better competitor, the one who made the boldest move(s), etc. Lane has no claim to any of that for the moment but there is plenty of time for that to change.

Norlite, you think Ragan deserves to win more than Britney? She has won a veto and HoH. Maybe she has won 2 vetos? Can't remember exactly. Ragan has only won his one veto although it was important and good timing. I would be fine with Britney, Brendon or Matt winning because they have done well in competition. I think all the rest have gotten by with luck (picking the right alliance) and being quiet and/or friendly enough.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mashenka82 View Post
    And I'm guessing it's going to be 3-1 with Ragan as the only one wanting to keep Matt in the game and Hayden and Lane being loyal to the brogade and Brendan wanting Matt out just because he got Rachel out.
    I'm sure Matt will do all he can to convince Lane and Hayden that they will be better off if he remains in the game (which is true, because Enzo has been useless in competitions). I was also guessing 3-1 against Matt, but he might be able to save himself.

vCash
    I was wondering today what kind of person Ragan would be if he had actual food. Has he ever been a "have" before this week? That might explain a lot of his personality issues

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    I was wondering today what kind of person Ragan would be if he had actual food. Has he ever been a "have" before this week? That might explain a lot of his personality issues
    Can you imagine him in front of the jury trying to explain that some of his bitchlike tendencies came from hunger pains? It might work!
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    I'm watching Enzo walk around in a penguin suit trying on Hayden's jeans. LOL! I'm confused but assume it has something to do with the veto competition.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Ragan tells Matt to his face that "there isn't a snowball's chance in hell" of him staying. LMAO! Matt thanks him for sugarcoating it.

I like Ragan, or I want to, but he is really in a constant bitchy mood or is it just when I happen to catch him on After Dark? Everything is so gloomy and negative with him. This probably sounds bad but someone referred to him as "nellie Ragan" earlier and I almost took offense, being gay and all but tonight it struck me that that is really the best way to describe him. He is extremely effeminate and it goes a little over the top for me to the point I find myself rooting against him. I know, I know, shame on me!
    -Brian

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Ragan tells Matt to his face that "there isn't a snowball's chance in hell" of him staying. LMAO! Matt thanks him for sugarcoating it.

I like Ragan, or I want to, but he is really in a constant bitchy mood or is it just when I happen to catch him on After Dark? Everything is so gloomy and negative with him. This probably sounds bad but someone referred to him as "nellie Ragan" earlier and I almost took offense, being gay and all but tonight it struck me that that is really the best way to describe him. He is extremely effeminate and it goes a little over the top for me to the point I find myself rooting against him. I know, I know, shame on me!
    Did Ragan cry when he said that to Matt? Doesn't Ragan still really like Matt?

I like some things about Ragan, as well, but he revealed a lot about himself in his over-the-top rant when Rachel returned. That "my integrity isn't for sale (or whatever) for $500,000" line needs some work.

vCash
    Ragan hates Matt now. You gotta keep up. So it seems Ragan found out Matt was throwing him under the bus or something and realized he's been a fool this whole time.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    Ragan hates Matt now. You gotta keep up. So it seems Ragan found out Matt was throwing him under the bus or something and realized he's been a fool this whole time.
    Oh, brother, I can imagaine the tears of betrayal now.

vCash
    Ever since Matt made up that lie about his wife I've been ready for him to go so I'm glad its looking like he'll be making the trip to the couch to visit with Julie on Thursday.

And looking forward to seeing the rapid double eviction on Thursday. That's always a fun episode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    This probably sounds bad but someone referred to him as "nellie Ragan" earlier and I almost took offense, being gay and all but tonight it struck me that that is really the best way to describe him. He is extremely effeminate and it goes a little over the top for me to the point I find myself rooting against him.
    That would be me, and I'm gay as well. Perhaps this is why I find Ragan so annoying because he's the perfect bitchy, effeminant, over-the-top, stereotype nellie queen.

vCash
    For what it's worth, I think the best gay person in BB has been Will (not the evil Dr. Will).

Anyone remember Punky from season 2? That man cried at the drop of a hat, LOL.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Bunky. When he was on the short list to get into BB All Stars I think he mentioned the crying in his campaign video (he didn't get in though )
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    What season was the gay Will on?

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast