Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Eden, we both must have seen Hayden jumping down as Enzo!
    LOL, it's not our fault. They both wore similar shirt.

vCash
    Woman in blake, aka Rachel, sits there all stressed out, cheering Brenda to hold on.
    Britney says it will be difficult to Andrew to be in the not have group.
    Ragan asks Kristen if she gives him massage in case he falls soon. Yes, she will.
    More wind, water and Enzo is out, and he is pissed off.

vCash
    Brenda is down, Rachel is holding her tears.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Brenda is down, Rachel is holding her tears.
    You do mean Brendan, right?
    Yipee, that means he could be put up on the block and we might get rid of one of the showmances. Personally, I find them (showmances) rather boring.

I'm glad Brittany is still there - she can cause some drama and I like her approach most of the time. Too bad for Monet - or not. I didn't like the way she smack-talked Rachel (even if I don't like that particular red-head).
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Ragan gave Brendon the nickname Brenda, and I kinda liked it.

vCash
    Matt offered a deal. Ragan and Andrew didn't respond to his offer.

vCash
    Andrew dropped. It's between Ragan and Matt.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Andrew knows Matt is full of lies and Ragan seemed to be a little taken back by his playing both sides. Those are probably two of the only people he could not offer a deal to, the other one being Britney. Andrew could go far in this game if he keeps from being aggravating, which he has been doing since the first week. He has been gathering the most ammunition to use at a later time.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Is this the HoH competition?

vCash
    ^
    Yes, it is.

Matt and Ragan are making a deal now:
    Looks like Kathy and Andrew will be nominated, according to Ragan.
    It doesn't mean that Matt will respect the suggestion. He was asked by the Brigade to nominate R&B.

vCash
    thanks for the pbp.
    Fun episode. I just do not like Matt, not sure why, but he is so annoying.
    Monet - liked her exit interview, Julie was very good. Monet, like Britney is just very young. also with Rachel -one of their main weaknesses is their immaturity.
    Would like Brenda to be gone, I am very curious about how Rachel would play on her own. At times she really seems to get it, then she gets distracted.
    Really funny with Andrew and the info he is getting. If he lays low, he is probably safe for a few weeks and can use his info as needed.
    Glad that this show is finally getting better.

vCash
    Looks like Matt won, duh, and Rachel is already trying to convince him not to put her and Brenda on the block.
    Matt tells her that she broke a deal with him. Meaning that he is going for Brenda.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I hope Matt does nominate Rachel and Brenda. It would be interesting if Rachel were to win POV to see if she sacrifices herself for him. LOL! I think she is dumb enough to do it, maybe she can finally pull a move even dumber than the one Marcel pulled when he didn't save himself when he had the chance. Bwahaha, I think I bring that up at least once every season. Danielle is still my favorite BB player ever, she totally owned that season and only lost because jury members got to see the diary room sessions.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    The more I see (and more importantly, hear) Rachel, the more I want her gone. I don't care what her IQ is, she's a complete idiot.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I hope Matt does nominate Rachel and Brenda. It would be interesting if Rachel were to win POV to see if she sacrifices herself for him. LOL! I think she is dumb enough to do it
    I'm afraid she is definetly capable of doing just that.
    It's sad to see a smart woman loses her brains for a man that she thinks is devotedly in love with her just like she is with him.
    The guy used to be engaged before he came to BB. Kathy told it to Andrew in one of their short chats.
    So I won't be surprised if Brenda is using Rachel to revenge his ex-fiance, IMO. He maybe likes her very much, she listens to him, and worships him, but will he be holding to the same opinion once he faces the reality. I don't think so.
    The girl totally lost her head. She is already building a castle of them being a couple after the show.
    Oy, Rachel! Check the statistics, darling...

vCash
    I've had to take a break from the show due to vacation and real life stuff but I did turn the feeds on late last night.

Matt's HOH should be an interesting one, to see what he does with his nominations.

And I agree, Rachel is the biggest idiot to be on this show in a long, long time!!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I'm enjoying this season so far:

Rachel - I too would be interested to see her without Brendan (although she will talk about him non-stop, which will be annoying, and of course there's her laugh). She does seem to get the social game underneath her stupid adoration of Brendan, and I was impressed with the way she handled Monet out in the backyard. She was articulate and reasonable, to the point that Monet could only retreat with empty threats.

Brendan - There's something so asexual about him. He's awkward with Rachel, and seems to have zero connection to the other men, which is surprising because on paper, he should have been a member of the Brogade instead of Matt. I just want him out of Rachel's way, but part of me wonders what kind of we'd be in for if they both last a long time and their "romance" in fact goes nowhere.

Matt - I like him. (As a player.) He's playing hard, and if he gets to the end, is building a strong case for why he should be there. As for all the grinning while talking about his wife that was discussed yesterday before I saw the show, whoop de do. That's just his regular expression, and given that it doesn't sound like a fatal disease, it's reasonable that he and his wife would try and take a positive view. VERY interested to see how he handles his HOH - I think his biggest challenge will be if his nomination choices don't agree with the rest of the Brigade.

Hayden - Disagree with those who think he's a meathead. I think he gets this game, and is playing really well. He's achieving his goals, getting his way, and has no target on his back in spite of being first HOH and a physically strong player, and a showmance.

Enzo - I want him to stay because he's funny!

Britney - HYSTERICAL. She's a mean girl, but at the same time, she's often spot on, and her impressions of people indicate that she's doing more observing and understanding more than her holing up with Monet showed. Now that she's alone, I think we'll see some game.

Andrew - Don't like him. He's got an attitude I just don't like, and while he's got this far, his game strategy is all over the place. I don't think he heard that much from Kristen and Hayden (mostly muffled whispers, maybe the odd word, but he's bragging I think), and I don't think he's on to Matt - that DR talk was more designed to tell everyone he's a big time doctor; it was nothing to do with Matt.

Kathy and Kristen - I have to wonder what tv only viewers think when they suddenly pop up in DR. Kathy is active in the house (one hint was her busy body running to Rachel to bring her to the backyard) and yet with zero airtime and not much feeds time, I can't even figure out why Matt would target her. Kristen is only of interest to me at this point in that she's helping Hayden's game.

Ragan - I like him! If he keeps playing the game he's playing, he could make it to the end without anyone even realizing it.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Just catching up on overnight feeds. Sounds like the Brigade wants Brendan out to break up him and Rachel, but they don't want him to be able to veto himself off, so will likely not nominate him. Similarly they are concerned he would take Rachel off, leaving them both safe. So the talk is to nominate Kathy and Andrew, and then backdoor Brendan.

Later, Matt and Ragan were talking alone, and Matt wants to offer Brendan and Rachel a deal (I guess because he may not nominate them anyway, he wants to milk it by letting them think a deal is the only way he won't - he will say they owe him for the house meeting). Then, if they blab, which they are sure they will ("Rachel with alcohol"), then he can break the deal and backdoor one of them. Ragan thinks it's a big risk.

Personally, assuming most of the house would be happy to break up Rachel and Brendan, I think it could work, as long as Brendan or Rachel doesn't win veto (although Rachel might be stupid enough to use it because she wants everyone to like her, not realizing that Brendan would go up). Once Matt breaks the deal he's hoping to make with them, it won't matter because Brendan will be gone anyway, and Rachel will be easy enough to get back on side.

Before he went to sleep, Matt did a shout out to his wife saying she did a great job on the letter (which was not shown on the feeds) - sounds like she is playing along with him on the lie.

vCash
    I have a lot of mixed feelings about Matt using a made up illness to garner sympathy. As someone who works at a large pediatric hospital and sees very sick kids every work day that would just break your heart, I take offense of him making his wife "sick" when she's not. That just seems like a slap in the face to people that really are sick. Guess I just need to remember its a game. But he has def gone down on my like list alot!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    I have a lot of mixed feelings about Matt using a made up illness to garner sympathy. As someone who works at a large pediatric hospital and sees very sick kids every work day that would just break your heart, I take offense of him making his wife "sick" when she's not. That just seems like a slap in the face to people that really are sick. Guess I just need to remember its a game. But he has def gone down on my like list alot!!
    Yeah I don't like that at all. I know its a game but it just feels icky to me.

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast