Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    vCash
    It may not have been as *exciting* as other seasons, but I really believe that this was a very well organized alliance. Nobody had a CLUE about the alliance, except for perhaps Ragan, but he didn't act on his suspicions. Hayden won 5 competitions, 4 HOHs, 3 in a row. In my opinion, he was a great player. Thank goodness he won.

vCash
    Did anyone catch the look on Rachel's face when Brit's name was announced as American's fav? Looked like she swallowed some sour grapes. Did she imagine that *she* (Rachel) or Brendan was going to win that vote? If so, that's one delusional woman.

I was glad to see Brit win - I was pulling for her or Ragan.

Laughed when Ragan was revealved to be the 2nd sab.

I agree that the questions asked by the jury were lame and that the answers were even worse.

After Rachel and Kathy came out with sleevless dresses (UGH) I wondered if Brit would too. Fortunately, she didn't and looked the best dressed out of the whole bunch.

OK with Hayden winning - he was better at winning comps but that hair!!!

Obvious to me that some men don't get what is funny to a woman when both Hayden and Lane didn't seem to understand that Brit found the cat fight funnier than ... whatever the other choice was. I would have said the cat fight involving Rachel would be what Brit said. Alas, I am not a BB player ha-ha!

And Brenda may get his wish as "Vegas" says she'll leave Vegas and move to UCLA. OK, call me a dumb Canadian if you want, but I don't recall UCLA being a city/town that you move to, I always thought it was a school! How does one move to a school to be near "your man"? Just wondering!
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Obvious to me that some men don't get what is funny to a woman when both Hayden and Lane didn't seem to understand that Brit found the cat fight funnier than ...

I don't think it has anything to do with the fact they are dumb boys. I think you probably just never saw the caramel thing. I was crying with laughter when Kathy got stuck in the caramel. That was definitely one of the funniest moments of the season. And I'm not one who generally laughs at slapstick/physical comedy. Catfights might be amusing, but not laugh out loud funny. The only funny part of that fight was when Ragan told Rachel that she is only there because Pandora's Box leaves something horrible in the house. That was pretty good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post

Obvious to me that some men don't get what is funny to a woman when both Hayden and Lane didn't seem to understand that Brit found the cat fight funnier than ... whatever the other choice was.

What SOME women find funny. And yes, I can understand Britney finding a cat fight funny. I can even see her calling it a cat fight.

vCash
    I couldn't believe so many votes went to Lane. It seemed to me during the questioning several of his answers boiled down to "Don't vote for me. I've done nothing."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    I don't think it has anything to do with the fact they are dumb boys. I think you probably just never saw the caramel thing. I was crying with laughter when Kathy got stuck in the caramel. That was definitely one of the funniest moments of the season. And I'm not one who generally laughs at slapstick/physical comedy. Catfights might be amusing, but not laugh out loud funny. The only funny part of that fight was when Ragan told Rachel that she is only there because Pandora's Box leaves something horrible in the house. That was pretty good.
    I didn't call them dumb boys but I did say some men.

I did see Kathy get stuck in the caramel and I though "ewwww" and UGH. I didn't find it that funny.

Considering they had to figure out which one Brit would find funnier, I would have thought they would know Brit a bit better than others (especially Lane) and that she seemed to enjoy confrontations - whether she was part of it or not.
    Crazy about sports!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I complete agree with you, professordeb. I knew that Brit would chose the fight as the funniest moment because that is the kind of thing she loves. I also knew Ragan's response was the one about Brendan because that is something witty he would say and they just went with the extensions comment because they had heard him use it before. Kathy being stuck in the caramel was more pathetic to me, than anything, I was not laughing. I was cursing at her to move, instead.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I was happy with the outcome & tho't Hayden deserved the big bucks more than Lane. I was glad that Brit won favorite house guest as I knew Ragan had won $20 g's for being a successful saboteur. I did wish, however, that Hayden had chosen Enzo because the 4 man alliance was Enzo's idea & I think he needed the money more than anyone. Did Enzo win anything at all?

vCash
    Enzo won a TV in one of the comps but that's all.

I too am happy that Hayden won. He played a pretty good game overall and didn't let his stupid "romance" doom it.

vCash
    Enzo got the TV and the stipend. That`s it
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    Lane completely lost the competition during the jurors' interviews. He didn't realized that was the goal when answering the questions was to make himself look good.

vCash
    Yes. I agree. Hayden may still be in college at age 24, but at least he could formulate good arguments to sum up his excellent game playing. Lane almost didn't make sense.

Rachel was furious that Britney won, I saw that, what a very angry girl.

I think Rachel is going to enter some kind of educational program at UCLA, that's why she talked about moving there instead of the city. A Master's maybe?

I thought someone was going to mention that Lane's family is wealthy, therefore the inference that he didn't need the money as much as Hayden?

I hope next year and future years that people will be more wary of potential brogades.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post

I hope next year and future years that people will be more wary of potential brogades.
    Word. What made this season boring was the fact that the contestants lacked social awareness despite their supposed intelligence. So a few guys hang together most of the time and yet they're just talking...no alliance at all. Uh huh...

vCash

http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/bre...l-2735107.html

Firstly, this happened 3 times!? Idiot. Secondly, quit saying Rachel is your soulmate. Finally, where are the pictures!? He is dumb as a rock but I still want to see.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    What an idiot...
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    Oh wow, there's something wrong with that guy.

I know Rachel's no prize herself but honestly, she shoulld run. Run as fast as she can.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    Oh wow, there's something wrong with that guy.
    When the ex girlfriend made her taped appearance on the show, she could have been bitter, but what she said certainly had the ring of truth.

vCash
    hahaha, almost looks to me like he's readying something on his screen so he gets it right.

What an idiot! Guess we know what part of his anatomy he was "thinking" with during those times.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    This was about the most entertaining thing I have seen all week: "The first girl...I was stupid...The second girl...yadda yadda yadda...Then the third girl...I was an idiot." LOL

(Thanks for posting this, Brian.)

I also like how he says that "obviously everyone's aware of what's going on", like we are all keeping up on the "Brenchel" saga on a daily basis. Big Brother sure knows how to pick 'em!

vCash
    Haha, that was my favorite line of the whole thing "obviously everyone's aware of what's going on." How deluded is he?!?! I mean, yes, we are discussing it but he acts like anyone had a clue BEFORE he posted this video on youtube and probably paid news outlets to post it on all their websites.
    -Brian

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445