Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Think your subscription is up right now actually, come back when you get some perspective on life and actually are not so... er? retarded? Kisses xo
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    It's that many women stand to pee. Half of the time they miss the bowl, then the next person/s walk in the pee on the floor.
    I have never known a woman to stand when she pees. The logisitics of it seems unworkable - to pee from a full standing position you would need to get your pants and underpants down low enough that you could straddle the bowl. Much harder and more time consuming than just sitting down.

Or, maybe you mean pee in a crouching position, to avoid touching the bowl with your butt?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    Or, maybe you mean pee in a crouching position, to avoid touching the bowl with your butt?
    Not the OP, but I think that's what they meant.

I never understood crouching at all. I've used some highly questionable bathrooms (when your only other option is public urination, you do what you have to), and I never once got a rash or infection or anything of the sort. Unless your hands are roaming to interesting places, I have a hard time picturing how a germ transfer situation would even work.

And this is from someone who, at the tender age of two, declared "I won't go in that yucky potty!" during a downtown art festival with only Port-a-potties.

Poster of Pet Vines
    Guess: StirRapidly+Anti+LargestHumanOrgan
    vCash
    I keep seeing things that your keyboard at work is dirtier than a public toilet....

for peeing standing up: p-mate
    Sit vis nobiscum.
    Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slicekw View Post

Discreet hygienic freedom at last!!

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    It recently dawned on me that sometimes the sprinkles on the seat might be splashes from the crazy water pressure in some public toilets. Some of the auto flush toilets are like Niagara Falls. Still gross, but at least it's diluted.

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MOIJTO View Post
    But let me just say that my argument is with Windspirit who referred to me as a retarded pet to another member and that member decided that enough was enough this time.
    Lauren, you're such a sorry, passive-aggressive manipulator it's not even funny. I told you to get the facts straight before you speak, but then again have you ever?

You see it was not the first time this admin said something like that to this member about me.
    You are a liar. And your friend, obviously joined at the hip with you, who chose it to make it all public is Holley Calmes. She must have known you're going to bring it out in the open even though you know you're not supposed to discuss private correspondence on the board. Let alone someone else's private correspondence. But you just love giving us the finger, don't you?

You want it out in the open, let's have it. Like I told you, I have nothing to hide.

That's what I wrote to Holley Calmes:

I commented this post of hers with this:
    It's funny that you're picking on overege whose posts in this thread seem pretty sensible to me, but you're in love with Lauren, THE queen of inane ramblings that she never backs up, either. Kinda hypocritical of you, don't you think?
    And this post with this:
    Seeing how condescending you can be maybe you just treat Lauren as a retarded pet, maybe that's why you don't feel the need to hold her to the same standards as others
    Of course the meaning of it went right above your head, but what's new?

Yesterday you were trying to bait me, like you do with many people on this board, into telling you to fcuk off, so then you could whine how mean I was and that you were right about me. I told you that dog ain't gonna hunt. I feel sorry for you. You're not important enough to make me angry.

I hope you're happy now. You proved you have no control whatsoever and that your friend is an untrustworthy hypocrite. I hope it was worth it. Now go make love to your friend or something and get out of my face.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missflick View Post
    Call me weird, but I have a thing against public toilets. Even when I am at work, there is one toilet I will go to all the time, and avoid the others. If the toilet is not working, I'll wait until I get home.
    I hate sitting on warm toilet seats. You KNOW someone just got off of it and where has their bum been .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    I have never known a woman to stand when she pees. The logisitics of it seems unworkable - to pee from a full standing position you would need to get your pants and underpants down low enough that you could straddle the bowl. Much harder and more time consuming than just sitting down.

Yes, I meant crouching. Most people are not good at crouching and keeping themselves steady, hence the wet seat and floor. and the fact that your pants are restraining your legs makes it even harder to stay "in position". This is so bizarre !

Quote Originally Posted by slicekw View Post
    I keep seeing things that your keyboard at work is dirtier than a public toilet....

I love it! I want some!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I hate sitting on warm toilet seats. You KNOW someone just got off of it and where has their bum been .
    You know where they've been, other public toilets .

I could never understand women who sit on their hands when they use public toilets. Bad enough to put you butt on one, but your hands? Though I guess it's easier to wash your hands, afterward, than your butt . I just put toliet paper or those seat protectors down and make sure I don't step in any puddles.

vCash
    Is the p-mate for real? Those photos seem very tongue in cheek...and the one with the huge peeping Tom grizzly bear?
    What would Jenny do?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    Is the p-mate for real? Those photos seem very tongue in cheek...and the one with the huge peeping Tom grizzly bear?
    They have an ordering page with paypal. If it's not for real, someone had better contact authorities. I think it's a great idea! Much better than the catheter-type model someone came up with a few years ago. And now that we women can pee standing up - we can rule the world!

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    How lovely-we now have P-Mate. And for you guys, there's always Stadium Pal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBdymtyXt8Y

Watch it through to the end-it's hysterical! I do love David Sedaris!

vCash
    I could never understand women who sit on their hands when they use public toilets. Bad enough to put you butt on one, but your hands? Though I guess it's easier to wash your hands, afterward, than your butt . I just put toliet paper or those seat protectors down and make sure I don't step in any puddles.
    What? WHAT?? I have never heard of this! That is just gross and somewhat disturbing. OMG I could make so many comments but I will refrain...

vCash
    You know where they've been, other public toilets .

Oh, amen and .
    After H1N1 shook up everyone last year, at work, not only do I wash my hands in the bathroom with soap and water after using the WC, but I also use hand sanitizer at my desk....it's my OCD I think...

DoneIt
    vCash
    I hate how I absolutely always seem to be the lastperson to know anything about current events, local politics, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Oh, amen and .
    After H1N1 shook up everyone last year, at work, not only do I wash my hands in the bathroom with soap and water after using the WC, but I also use hand sanitizer at my desk....it's my OCD I think...
    The OCD will rule the world!

Quote Originally Posted by SceneIt View Post
    I hate how I absolutely always seem to be the lastperson to know anything about current events, local politics, etc.
    Oh, no! Back on topic, no more gross bathroom stuff.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789