Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

vCash
    Looks awesome. I still have to see part 5 though. I've seen all of the other movies, but not OotP for whatever reason.

vCash
    I cannot wait... DH was definitely my favorite book.
    I am so glad that they managed to keep the main actors throughout all the movies. If I remember correctly there were rumors after GoF that they would get new actors. I think that would totally ruined the franchise I think. Rupert Grint especially is just so great as Ron!

vCash
    Looks really good Can't wait to watch it. Loved the book, even though it was darker and sad.

podcast mistress
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    vCash
    So excited! I don't remember specifically a guy stopping a train either, and I've read the books twice. But perhaps they are just filling in the Luna storyline.
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Like the Twilight Saga its being split into 2 movies. Oh, for the love of money!
    Without fear you cannot find courage

vCash
    I do believe that it was HP who had the idea first and Twilight stole it. Although with DH if they tried to make it 2/3 hours long it wouldn't make any sense at all. All those shortcuts and skipping major storylines in the other movies would have come back to bite them in the ass!

vCash
    I have to watch it!

vCash
    I think when it comes out, it will require a special trip to the city 100 miles away. The town I live in has a theatre, but they're pretty run down. Mr. nerdycool and I went to see HP & the Half-Blood Prince last summer here at the midnight premiere... and naturally it was packed. But what made it horrible was that the A/C was broken. 80 degrees + humidity + over 200 people is not fun at all and they wouldn't let anyone open the outside doors. I especially felt for my friend who was about 7 months pregnant at the time. But she stuck it out.

vCash
    I saw the last one at a drive-in theatre! I liked that part, but wasn't very happy with the movie. I've since seen it on DVD maybe three times and gotten more accustomed to it, but sometimes the things they insert bother me more than the parts they leave out. Or maybe it's a toss up. In the trailer did I catch Harry yelling at Ron to kill Nagini?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceJunkie View Post
    My goodness. I was 12 when the first movie came out, and I'll be 22 when the last one does. I cannot believe it will be 10 years.
    My niece was 5 when the first one came out. I bought her a stuffed Hedwig, it sat on her lap while she watched the movie. During scary moment she used to it to cover her eyes. Ah memories. If I bought her a stuffed animal and offered to take her to a movie now she would look at me like I was crazy.
    Last edited by StonewshMullet; 06-29-2010 at 11:45 PM.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieC View Post
    In the trailer did I catch Harry yelling at Ron to kill Nagini?
    Hmmmmm, I hope not since it has to be Neville and Harry is still supposed to be dead. If they change that critical point, I'll be majorly unhappy.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Hmmmmm, I hope not since it has to be Neville and Harry is still supposed to be dead. If they change that critical point, I'll be majorly unhappy.
    I saw someone attack Nagini or was it Nagini attacking someone? Anyway, Harry is only mostly dead, of course.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    I saw someone attack Nagini or was it Nagini attacking someone? Anyway, Harry is only mostly dead, of course.
    But, he can't *come back to life* until Nagini is dead. It has to be Neville standing there alone facing Nagini so the sorting hat can give him the sword. I'll be screaming at the movie if they make it Ron. I'm already prepared for the bawling when Dobby, Fred and Hedwig die.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieC View Post
    In the trailer did I catch Harry yelling at Ron to kill Nagini?
    I sort of thought I saw that. I'm a bit worried about what they are going to do to this movie. I was really, very unhappy with the 6th movie.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    But, he can't *come back to life* until Nagini is dead. It has to be Neville standing there alone facing Nagini so the sorting hat can give him the sword. I'll be screaming at the movie if they make it Ron. I'm already prepared for the bawling when Dobby, Fred and Hedwig die.
    It better not be Ron, I agree. If they had time to put in the non-existent "stopping the train" scene, they better have the time for Neville. My reaction to Fred's death was: NO! Take Ron instead!
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    From what I can see, that looks like the locket horcrux scene.
    Last edited by tarotx; 06-30-2010 at 01:19 AM.

4 More Years
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tarotx View Post
    From what I can see that looks like the locket horcrux's scene.
    That's what I thought it was.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Oh, then it's not Nagini. It has to be Harry and Hermione smooching.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Oh, then it's not Nagini. It has to be Harry and Hermione smooching.
    One of them sure got really long and green. Or may be it's Bathilda The Snake, not Nagini The Snake?

from Speedy Death

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    One of them sure got really long and green. Or may be it's Bathilda The Snake, not Nagini The Snake?
    Hmmm....they could rewrite the script that way, except it's much cooler for Ron's jealousy to cause him to hesitate. I could live with it if they make that change. Except she wasn't a horcrux and the locket has to be stabbed with the sword and Nagini can't be killed till the end. I'm going to hate this movie.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast