Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Orable View Post
    I love the Elizabeth-Pete relationship, too
    I read a Q&A with Tiffani and she was talking about how every marriage needs a Neal to the Elizabeth/Pete. I thought that was cute. It was mainly about how Neal makes Pete a better husband by reminding him of things he should be doing for her. Really love the dynamic between all of them.

It starts July 13th at 9pm (I saw some were asking), but there are already some reviews out I've read and the word is good! It seems to pick up where the finale left off, which is good because I have questions!! I'm very excited

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceful05 View Post
    I read a Q&A with Tiffani and she was talking about how every marriage needs a Neal to the Elizabeth/Pete.
    That's rather an odd thing to say, because few marriages actually have a con man trailing around making smart remarks. However, it works well in this case!

I'm glad it picks up where the finale left off. And I'm convinced that Kate is not dead. Not putting that in spoiler tags because I haven't read anything to that effect -- it's just a feeling.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    I'm glad it picks up where the finale left off. And I'm convinced that Kate is not dead. Not putting that in spoiler tags because I haven't read anything to that effect -- it's just a feeling.
    I have that feeling too. I don't think we are done with Kate.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    Didn't Peter meet up with Kate in a hotel room in season 1? So we know she's not dead. Although it's been a while since I saw the episodes, so I may be missing some plot points. Hope USA has a marathon (and I hope I haven't missed it).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capella View Post
    Didn't Peter meet up with Kate in a hotel room in season 1?
    He did, but the season ending had Kate and Neal leaving together in a plane. Neal was saying goodbye to Peter when the plane blew up. Kate was supposedly on the plane at the time but I believe she probably got off and it's another scam.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    Answering my own question: Yes, there is a marathon starting tomorrow! Also, here are the episode recaps from season 1: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/whi...lot/index.html

vCash
    Has anyone been watching this season?

vCash
    Absolutely! Love it!

Saturday Night, I was home (I had a fever , dental problems). I watched Flight Plan (with Jodie Foster). Matthew Bomer was in it. A very handsome flight attendant.

vCash
    I haven't had many Tuesday nights free lately, but I've been DVRing them. Need to get caught up.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    I kept seeing previews last year and kept wanting to watch, but just never seemed to have the time. Luckily, I managed to watch the premier of Season 2, and then promptly watched all of Season 1 as well. I love this show! I swear, I literally giggle during every episode! It's so very entertaining! I love all the different relationships on the show (Mozzie, Niel, Peter, Elizabeth, etc.) Love the show!

vCash
    We have free on demand for USA, so I can watch at my leisure (that "cheer" is in lieu of a happy dance).

vCash
    I like Sara. If Neal's going to have a new love interest (though I'm still not convinced Kate is totally out of the picture), I'd far rather have it be her than Alex.

And I maintain that Peter would make the most amazing dad. "She --" "No." "I'm --" "Don't." "But --" [Finger raise.] "Fine." "Good."

vCash
    Last night's episode dragged a bit, but I loved the premise of such a clever identity theft scheme. I also liked the way they snagged him at the end.

Agent Diana Lansing is growing on me episode to episode, but I don't think they really needed to change actresses in the #2 FBI agent slot. I feel really bad for the actor who plays "Jones" because his character has barely grown, although I loved his undercover routine that Neal and Mozzi created.

I thought Sara was arrogant and obnoxious. Maybe after her epiphany (no one really mourned her death), she'll have a turnaround. At this point, Neal deserves better. Too bad he couldn't snatch the FAA tape before she saw it, though.

My husband felt that Neal gave her the real painting last night, not a print, lol. I said it was either that, or a Caffrey reproduction of the original.

As for romance, I think that Kate has nine lives and she'll be back. Another case of "Neal deserves better."

I hope Neal gives Peter the missing cherub/key for the music box. I can't wait to see what's in the secret compartment. Why haven't they had it x-rayed yet? The waiting is the hardest part!

Pete would make a great dad, but he already has Neal to mentor. A white collar big brother program in more ways than one, lol.

I miss Elizabeth. The phone calls aren't enough, but I'm glad they kept the character on screen in each episode. They have a great dynamic.

BTW, the kids and I were watching a Seinfeld episode last week and Peter was on it with dirty-blonde hair. He looked the same, even though the episode was filmed years ago. It took the kids a few minutes to figure out who he was when I paused the TV for them to guess. I like this "spot the actor/actress" game.

I loved Peter's comment from a previous episode where he said "How come (Neal) always get(s) the penthouse and italian coffee?" lol HOpe they're not foreshadowing a future temptation for Peter.

Still feeling the love for Mozzie. White Collar has a cell phone game where you send in questions and you get answers from Mozzie. His are so in character, it's hilarious. Example:

Q/Kevin: I think someone is reading my secret diary; what should I do?
    A/Mozzie: Kevin, Kevin, Kevin. Information is power. If you must commit your secrets to paper, consider keeping a decoy diary to throw off would-be snoops.

Really cute feature.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Isk8NYC View Post
    Agent Diana Lansing is growing on me episode to episode, but I don't think they really needed to change actresses in the #2 FBI agent slot.
    I agree. There's nothing Diana does that Lauren couldn't have done, if they'd only written her role better. If the idea was that they needed a woman who could resist Neal, then why not just have Lauren resist Neal? They didn't have to throw Natalie Morales out the door just to do that. It really bugs me, because I've liked Morales ever since her Middleman stint.

As for the tape, I totally didn't get that. Neal's an experienced thief. He had a clear chance to snag that envelope -- why didn't he just do it?

Great episode, though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Isk8NYC View Post
    Agent Diana Lansing is growing on me episode to episode, but I don't think they really needed to change actresses in the #2 FBI agent slot. I feel really bad for the actor who plays "Jones" because his character has barely grown, although I loved his undercover routine that Neal and Mozzi created.
    I agree. There's nothing Diana does that Lauren couldn't have done, if they'd only written her role better.
    Diana Lansing was the original character from that role and they replaced her with Lauren. It was a move that I thought was unnecessary. I'm personally glad that she's back because I never warmed up to Lauren. I do agree that they need to expand Jones' role more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mpal2 View Post
    Diana Lansing was the original character from that role and they replaced her with Lauren.
    I know. But once they got Lauren in there, I really liked her and wanted her to stay.

vCash
    I know. But once they got Lauren in there, I really liked her and wanted her to stay.
    Fair enough.

vCash
    I do agree that they need to expand Jones' role more.
    Agreed. We need more of Gallant!
    Creating drama!

vCash
    Diana Lansing was the original character from that role and they replaced her with Lauren. It was a move that I thought was unnecessary.
    Different situation entirely.

In the pilot, "Agent Diana (Lansing)" was played by Marsha Thomason. Marsha chose to take a recurring role on "General Hospital" instead of joining the White Collar crew for filming during the first season. That's why we only saw her in the pilot and the S1 finale. (Interesting: she's a Brit!) It was by her own choice.

"Agent Lauren Cruz" (Natalie Morales) was written in for Season 1, but she got the boot when Marsha Thomason became available. (Her GH character disappeared with a guy after two kidnappings occurred.) While the party line is that Morales found another job, the truth is that the producers wanted Thomason back on the show, so they bounced Morales unceremoniously.

I think it was cold to fire someone who was doing a fine job - I liked Agent Cruz. She was perky, but had no backstory.
    I guess the writers knew all along that she was just a placeholder for Agent Lansing, so they never bothered to flesh out the character. In that case, Morales did a great job creating someone from nothing!

vCash
    Well said, Isk8NYC.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast